15 3 of the coup attempt in July. Due to the year of 2015, public transport services and Başkentray and Marmaray flights will be free of charge.
with the President's decree published in the Official Gazette by the signature of the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, July 15 2016 3 of the coup attempt carried out. public transport services will be provided free of charge due to the commemoration activities to be held in 2015.
Within this scope, the beneficiaries of the public transportation services carried out by the municipalities and their affiliates and the services of Başkentray and Marmaray. It shall be exempted from the provision of the first paragraph of Article 15 of the Law on Conduct.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- 15-17 in Samsun Public Transportation Free in July 14/07/2017 15-17 in Samsun Public Transport Free in July: Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, 15 July, 06.00'dan 17 July to 06.00'a tram and the public transport of Samus will be free of charge, he said. On the anniversary of the July coup attempt of 15, public participation in all kinds of activities to ensure comfortable participation is provided by the meticulous work of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "In order to disrupt the unity and unity of our country, the freedom of our people, to take the liberty of the 15 July treacherous coup attempt to take years We will be in the squares again at the turning of our trams and Samulaş amacıyla
- 15 July, 30 August and Eid al-Adha Free Public Transportation in Istanbul 12/07/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Eid al-Adha, 30 August Victory Day and schools will be opened on Monday in September 9 public transport in Istanbul decided to provide free services. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun 2. session. Ekrem İmamoğlu and İBB social media accounts and live broadcasts from İBB TV were discussed at the meeting and important issues were discussed and decisions were taken. In line with the motion jointly proposed by CHP and AK Party groups, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, Sacrifice Day (11-14 August), 30 August Ağustos
- 15 in Antalya Public Transportation Free in July 13/07/2019 Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek, '15 July Democracy and National Unity Day gave the good news of free transportation. ANTRAY and Nostalgia Tram with the official license plates of the municipality, 15 July Monday morning morning 06.00'den 16 July Tuesday morning 06.00'ya will carry citizens free. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Assembly held the next meeting in July. At the meeting, the Assembly discussed the 23 agenda item and decided. Discount or free transportation on special days such as the Metropolitan Assembly, the national and religious holidays in the central district of 5, 15 July Democracy and Unity Day, 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day…
- Public Transportation in Malatya Will Be Free During the Feast 13/06/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services Motas Inc., a statement made by our citizens in the peace of their friends, friends and cemetery visits in order to prevent traffic congestion by using special tools in order to prevent the social municipality of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality in accordance with the decision taken during the Eid al-Fitr. all public vehicles except public buses will be served free of charge to our people said. Therefore, an additional campaign is organized for the City Cemetery. For the intensity that will occur during the visit to the cemetery, additional flights will be made on the city cemetery route during the arefe day and holiday. Vehicles going to the City Cemetery every 10 every minute g
- Public Transport in Mersin 13/05/2019 Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, gave the good news that Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport services will be free of charge on national holidays. Improvements in transportation continues to work Since the arrival of a month in a short period of time in the transportation improvements of the citizens who collect the discretion of President Seçer, students, teachers and 60-65 citizens of the age of the transportation prices would go to reduce the price had expressed. Soon he gave his second gospel. President Seçer, who gave the firsts to the people of Mersin with his understanding of populist municipalism, said, leri
- 15 Public Transportation in Konya in July Free 12/07/2018 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay announced that 15-16.00 will provide free service between the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality on the commemoration of 06.00 July Martyrs, Democracy and National Unity Day and invited all Konyali to 15 on the evening of July in Mevlana Square. The buses and trams of the Konya Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge at the 15 July Martyrs' Day of Commemoration, Democracy and National Unity. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay, 15 July FETÖ betrayal is one of the biggest betrayals that Anatolian territory has seen.
- 15 Public Transportation in Diyarbakır in July Free 12/07/2018 Diyarbakir, 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day, public transport will provide free services. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality announced on the social media account. "15 will provide free public transport services until the morning to enable citizens to participate in commemoration activities on July Democracy and National Unity Day." The statement was given.
- Public Transportation 15 Free in July 13/07/2019 Citizens, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality bus, rail systems and maritime transport on Democracy and National Unity Day 15 will benefit free of charge on Monday, July. Within this scope, Akçaray tram services started on Monday at 06.00 and will continue until 16 on Tuesday night in July. Buses belonging to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will also provide free transportation service to citizens throughout the day on 01.00 July Monday. In addition, 15 bus prepared by the Department of Transportation and Traffic Management, National Will Square (Old Thursday Market) at the end of the program at the end of the citizens of Derince, Kartepe, Gulf, Golcuk and Izmit ücretsiz
- Public Transportation Will Be Free During Bayram During Eskişehir 18/08/2018 Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality, during the Eid Al-Adha, announced that trams and buses will be available free of charge. According to the decision taken by the citizens to fulfill their holidays, 4 in Eskişehir will provide trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge during the day. The first day of the festival 21 06.00 24 to start the day, indicating that the authorities, the last day of the festival 24.00 August Friday night until XNUMX tram and the Metropolitan Municipality said that the buses will serve for free.