Governor of Yozgat Kadir Cakir, Sorgun district within the scope of the district visits and visits made a number of visits.
First visited the district governor Cakir Governor, District Governor Mustafa Altinpinar district and received information about the work done in the district. Then the high-speed train line passing through the district on-site studies of the ongoing rail laying Governor Cakir, the contractor company officials received information about the work.
Then, the village visits Kadir Cakir Governor, Sorgun'a Sarıhacılı connected to the village by the Special Provincial Administration of the cobblestone paving work in the village examined the work. Sorgun Sarıhacılı between the village Küçükköhne, Şahmuratlı, İdrisli and Kocaoğlukışlı also examined the villages of the Governor Cakir, operating in the district and employing 330 people visited the textile factory Rota.
Governor Cakir in the textile factory, taking information from the factory officials, thanked many people for providing employment.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su Examined Asphalt Works in Akçakocada 25/05/2014 Duzce Governor Ali Ihsan Su Akcakocada Asphalt Studies Investigation: Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su, Akçakoca Kınık Village starting from the village center through the Kirsli Village 4 thousand 700-meter road asphalt pavement work on the site examined. Düzce Deputies Fevai Arslan and Osman Çakır, Mayor of Akçakoca Cüneyt Yemenici, Akçakoca İGM members Ayfer Yılmaz and Dursun Çakır, Ak Parti Akçakoca District President İbrahim Bilgin and Düzce Province Special Provincial Administration Governors Ali İhsan Su, inspecting hot asphalt works on site asphalt pavement of the road 69 km. said it would be. The Akcakoca ...
- Kırıkkale Governor Haktankaçmaz Examines YHT Studies in Place 24/08/2017 Governor of Kırıkkale Dr.M.İlker Haktankaçmaz, Yahşihan District High Speed Train construction site and Viaduct and Open-Shut Tunnel construction surveyed the study areas. Governor Haktankaçmaz the Governor, Yahşihan District Governor Fatih Yılmaz and TCDD Production Department President Başak Karaman and company officials welcomed. Then, a presentation was made by the Project Manager to the Governor Haktankaçmaz on the Tren Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Kırıkkale Province Borders Substructure Works Val. Kırıkkale province within the boundaries of the work done in a section 83 km and reported that the work carried out by three separate contractors, Kirikkale region about 18 million k
- Manisa Governor Daşöz Investigates Manisa Akhisar Railway Works 19/07/2012 Manisa Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Manisa Karaağaçlı in the town of railway line renovation and development work TCDD 3. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris and examined together. TCDD 3. Governor Daşöz said that the work of the Regional Directorate of Manisa-Akhisar is a very big investment and that the existing lines have been renewed and developed: şt Izmir, Manisa, Akhisar, Balıkesir, Bandırma line are all around 340 kilometers. All the railroads and traverses are replaced, the machine is computer controlled and automatically removes existing railways and crossbars.It is much stronger, durable and.
- Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ provides significant contribution to Sivas and the country's economy 08/09/2016 Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ makes significant contributions to Sivas and the country's economy: Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç visited TÜDEMSAŞ. Company's General Manager Yildirim Kocarslan visited in his office, received information about the company's activities. Governor Yurtnaç said in his speech that iz Modernization works with the developments and changes at TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate which is one of the important industrial organizations of our country made me very happy. "said. Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç stated that the development and change in TÜDEMSAŞ will be reflected in the economy of Sivas and then to our country's economy positively. After examining TÜDEMSAŞ's Honor Book, the Governor of Yozgat took his ideas Def
- Yozgat Governor Abdulkadir Yazici, the roads will be done this year and will be covered with a layer of butyl. 18/04/2013 Yozgat inter-city highway to be broken and the public's reaction, while Yozgat Governor Abdulkadir Yazici, roads will be made this year and will be covered with a layer of butyl. Kenan Adiloğlu, Deputy Director General of Highways, visited the Governor of Yozgat Abdulkadir Yazıcı with the Regional Director Aydın Doğan and the branch managers responsible for the production and exchanged information about the summer program. Making a statement after the meeting, Yozgat Governor Yazici stated that the construction of a double road between the Akdagmadeni-Yerköy Delice junction within the highways network within the borders of Yozgat province was delayed due to the shortage of the quarry, but this year, firstly the railings of the highway içerisinde
- Diyarbakır Governor Examines Earth Ring Road 04/12/2012 The Governor of Diyarbakir Mustafa Toprak, the ongoing construction of the ring road. The Governor of Diyarbakir, Mustafa Toprak, who examined the works on the 29.3 kilometer southwest ring road, funded by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, was accompanied by Deputy Governor Mustafa Can and officials. After the completion of the 13 kilometer ring road between the Sanliurfa-Elazig highway and the Sanliurfa-Elazig highway between the 29.3 kilometers and the Sanliurfa-Bismil crossroads, the 2014 kilometer perimeter will be built in Diyarbakir after the completion of 42.3. Toprak, completing the ring road to the contractor company authorities and Toprak
- Mersin Governor Su, Investments Under Construction 30/10/2017 Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, 'Yenice Logistics Center', 'High Speed Train' and 'Çukurova Regional Airport' projects which are ongoing in the city were examined. Moving from Mersin Train Station 'Anatolia' is exited train trip through the examination Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 6. Providing information on the railway network in the region, the high speed train infrastructure, ongoing investments and the works carried out, the Governor Su was welcomed by the District Governor Mr. Ünal in the Tarsus Station, which was the first stop of his studies. Governor Ali İhsan, who took his thoughts on the fast train project by chatting with the citizens waiting at the Railway Station…
- Vali Tutulmaz Ankara-Izmir YHT Line Surveys in Place 08/08/2018 Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line Project on the site of the ongoing study of the Afyonkarahisar line. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz was informed by the authorities about the ongoing works at the İscehisar Seydiler site of the Ankara-İzmir High-speed Train Line. 168 is a separate tunnel of 10 with many kilometers of numerous viaducts and artworks. In addition to the tunnels completed by 78, the excavation part was also completed and the viaduct works were completed. Currently, the 28 part of the tunnels, where the excavation works are continuing, is retained. We will be closer to many points with the project When the project is completed, the development of Afyonkarahisar le
- Infrastructure works continue in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project 10/08/2015 Infrastructure works are continuing in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project: A significant part of the infrastructure works in the first phase of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Yozgat-Sivas has been completed. In the brochure 'Transport and Communications Yozgat' prepared by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the construction of the infrastructure in the 251 kilometer section of Kırıkkale-Yozgat-Sivas which is the first stage of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road Train Project was commenced in 2009. The infrastructure works in the 251 kilometer section of the line, which extends from Yerkoy district of Yozgat to the Yildiz district of Yozgat, has been completed and provisional acceptance has been completed. 143 in the 108 kilometers of the work continued in the 3 separate sections were expressed. When completed ...
- Izmit Mayor Dogan YHT Investigated Studies 11/12/2012 Izmit Mayor Dogan YHT Studies Inspected Izmit Mayor Dr. Nevzat Doğan studied the high-speed train (YHT) road works in Cumhuriyet district. With the headman of the neighborhood Mustafa Yaman, he went to the region and saw the works on the spot. Residents of the Republican neighborhood expressed their distress to President Dogan and said,, Working until late at night. That bothers us. Bu Dogan also said he would deal with the problems of citizens. Source: www.haberx.com