In Samsun, Mechanical Engineers Kemal Yusuf Tosun and Kadir Öney cost 475 thousand liras, which is completely local and national, at the request of Metro İstanbul A.Ş. of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Engineers have developed the 350 (EMA 12) software completely local, including the 150, as a result of the 150 monthly R & D work.
Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ connected to the vehicle tested on the tram, passed the test successfully. The remote controlled EMA 150 will be used to attract the failed trams under Metro İstanbul AŞ.
'SINGLE DOMESTIC MANUFACTURER WE ARE'
They used parts, software and explained that all equipment is manufactured in Turkey by Turkish engineers Mechanical Engineer Tosun, EMA stressed that local and national xnumx'n the vehicle. Stating that the vehicle is 150, Tosun said, u The 5 can be reached at a gradual speed. This means we're the only domestic manufacturer in Turkey, we are proud for him. In Europe, we bought the 30 thousand euros, which is the equivalent of 475 thousand euros, for the local and national 350 thousand pounds. EMA 150 is used for the withdrawal, maintenance and repair of trams in case of power outages. Our vehicle can be controlled from the 80 meter. The towing capacity of the vehicle is between 150 and 200 tons. 5 is charging on the hour and you can use 60 days, X he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- KARDEMİR Produced the First Domestic and National Rail Wheel 27/09/2018 One of the railway from Turkey products purchased from abroad, train and wagon wheels produced locally in order KARDEMİR starting at about 4 years ago Railways Tire Factory Production finally began to get the trial production. The Board of Directors of Kardemir has reached its final position in the production of the railroad which was started to be invested by taking the decision about 4 years ago. According to the information obtained, although the delays, no longer the production of the first wheel of the production was taken from the production line. Subsequent rolling, final forging, heat treatment-hardening, processing and testing are planned to be completed by February and are expected to be mass-produced. Thus…
- TÜLOMSAŞ Produced Domestic and National Car Transportation Wagon 08/01/2019 TÜLOMSAŞ achieved another first in domestic and national production and produced domestic and national vehicle transport wagons. Produced in TULOMSAS, Car Transport Wagon has been designed as a closed and twin car for use in import, export and domestic transportation of motor vehicles such as automobiles, light commercial vehicles, minibuses, closed boxes and tractors. Covered wagon construction provides protection against external interferences as well as atmospheric conditions for vehicles transported. 6 units of cars and 6 pieces of light commercial vehicles in total 12 vehicle transport wagon, which can be adjusted according to different vehicle heights UM
- Yılmaz Reducer Produces the First Domestic Tram Gear Box 01/09/2018 3 years ago, under the leadership of Durmazlar company, ASELSAN and sister company ELK Motor between the local trolley traction system to design and produce an agreement was made. The project was carried out within the scope of TEYDEB and completed successfully. As a result of this project, Durmazlar produced a hundred percent local tram. The engine ELK, gear box Yilmaz Reducer, the driver produced by Aselsan chassis and bogi traction system of the local tram and the whole system integration was made by Durmazlar. Yilmaz Gear is proud to produce the first domestic tram gearboxes produced in Turkey. Yilmaz Reducer who attaches great importance to R & D is also an alternative AR
- Yilmaz Reducer Produced the First Domestic Tram Motor and Gear Box in Turkey 09/12/2018 Under the leadership of Durmazlar Company, which is manufacturing in Bursa, an agreement was made between 3 and Istanbul company Yılmaz Reductor, sister company ELK Motor and ASELSAN company from Ankara to design and produce local tram traction system. The project was carried out within the scope of TÜBİTAK-TEYDEB project and was completed successfully. As a result of this project, Durmazlar produced a hundred percent local tram. The engine ELK, gear box Yilmaz Reducer, the driver produced by Aselsan chassis and bogi traction system of the local tram and the whole system integration was made by Durmazlar. Yilmaz Gear, the first domestic tram motors and gears manufactured in Turkey ...
- Turkish Students Build the Safest Vehicle in Europe at Shell Eco-Marathon 07/07/2019 The Shell Eco-marathon, where young people of high school and university students between the ages of 16-25, competed to cover the longest distance with the least energy with the vehicles they designed and produced, took place in London, the capital of England between July and 1. 5 country 28 on engineering students, with 1500 car, the Shell Eco-marathon in the cutthroat yarıştı.katılı my place this year in Turkey among the countries with the most intense, Adana, Bursa, Eskisehir, Istanbul, Kayseri, Ankara and Trabzon ' represented 140 teams from 10 university and 1 high school. Yıldız Technical University AE11 team, one of the Turkish teams this year, “Safety da at the Off-Track Awards given in 2 category
- Ford Trucks' New Tow Truck Launches World Roads in October 05/05/2018 Ford Trucks is preparing to launch its new tractor. Turkey developed and produced new trucks, Ford Trucks will accelerate the growth of the global market. Ford Otosan General Manager Haydar Yenigün said, öncü As Ford Otosan, with our high engineering competence we have developed, we will increase our competitiveness in the global arena with our new towing vehicle developed for international transportation and will reinforce standards in the upper segment and reinforce our leading position in the sector. Ford Turkey's leading company in the automotive industry, Ford Otosan is preparing to present new attractive the market in October. Ford Trucks' new tow tractor, 500 PS power and 2,50 m. With the cabin width, the power developed for use in the most demanding conditions kabin
- TULOMSAS Produced 1000 HP National Diesel Engine 25/12/2018 Cars more show time is operating and the first national from a century in Eskisehir "Revolution" and the National Hybrid locomotive to be producing Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) 1000 locals in horsepower and National TLM6 went into series production stage successfully completed recently the Diesel Engine Test . The National Motor is planned to be used in a wide range of Marine applications as well as in Locomotives. As it is known, TÜLOMSAŞ had declared that it is also a subcontractor for the national Tank Altay.
- Transportation Plan and Objections from T-1 Chamber of Engineers in Bursa 20/06/2012 Bursa city urban traffic to relieve the ongoing efforts, the Chamber of Civil Engineers Bursa Branch of the objections are rising. Bursa Transport Master Plan (BUAP), which was announced last month to the public, is not seen as a solution by Bursa Chamber of Civil Engineers. Yesterday we watched the press conference of Necati Şahin, the President of the IOA, at the BAOB. Sahin, the Metropolitan Municipality of Dr. BUA criticized Brenner for the reports he prepared and the reports that Istanbul Ulasim AS, which is regarded as' hormone '', was prepared. Sahin, the next 500 T-25 Tram announced in June will be auctioned once again, 'an irrevocable mistake for Bursa' drew attention. President Şahin, Başkan
- Architects and Engineers Group told about Kadıköy-Kartal metro! 19/08/2012 Although we have built the second oldest subway in the world, Rail Systems unfortunately has been neglected for a long time until the years of 1940 in Turkey. In the developed metropolises of the world, the lack of rail system in Istanbul and the lack of integration of public transportation vehicles have always been felt in Istanbul, a metropolitan city. The last 1990 has gained speed with the development of public transportation, especially metro and light metro projects, development of rail systems is considered, but when we think about the growth capacity, it is seen that the studies are insufficient. Railway systems and metro are indispensable for economic, safe, fast and comfortable transportation sistem
- Gebzeli Engineers toured the Gulf Bridge in Izmit 20/11/2015 Gebzeli Engineers Excursion to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is completed for the members of the World's 4. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge, which will be the biggest suspension bridge, organized a technical trip to the construction site of Altınova-Hersek Site. 4 of the world. The big suspension bridge is being built on the İzmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-İzmir Highway Project. 2016 The giant project which is expected to be completed in April aims to reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours, while Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is the technical trip to the construction of the suspension bridge which is planned to be sewn loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.