Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 10 June 2019 congratulated railroaders on Ramadan Feast at TCDD General Directorate on Monday.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy Ministers Omer Fatih Sayan, Enver Iskurt and Selim Dursun'la Minister Turhan welcomed TCDD'ye at the door.
M.Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Erol Arıkan and TCDD and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. After the meeting where the Assistant General Managers were present, he congratulated the Ramadan Feast by shaking hands with the railroaders one by one in the Entrance Hall of the General Directorate.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Minister Arslan Celebrated with the Railway 06/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, General Director of TCDD and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 100 has been celebrated on September 05 with its management staff and staff. Ahmet Arslan, the General Director of TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc., was accompanied by Undersecretary of UDHB Suat Hayri Aka and Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, Şaban Atlas and Özkan Poyraz. After the festivities, Minister Arslan and the delegation accompanying him visited Veysel Kurt, General Director of TCDD Forwarding, at his office and congratulated him. On the other hand, TCDD Transportation il
- Samulaş Celebrates With Its Passengers 12/08/2013 Samulaş Celebrated with the Passengers: Due to Ramadan Feast, SAMULAŞ feasted with its passengers. On the third day of the festival, SAMULAŞ officials celebrated Ramadan Holidays by offering candy to passengers at all busy stations including Cumhuriyet Square Station. 8 After the flood disaster in the town of Atakum on August, SAMULAŞ, which recovered in a short time and continued its transportation journey, completed all preparations with the aid of 16 tram, 41 bus on the occasion of Ramadan Feast and continued to serve the Samsuns during the festival.
- Baraçlı and Bağış Celebrated with IETT Staff 06/06/2019 Secretary General of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Baraçlı and IETT General Manager Ahmet Bağış visited İETT employees who were working overtime before the feast and celebrated their feasts. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul residents to spend a safe and peaceful feast continues to work. Hayri Baraçlı, Secretary General of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, visited IETT employees who are working at the beginning of the day. During the visit, General Director of IETT Prof. Dr. Ahmet Bağış, Deputy Director General of IETT Hasan Özçelik and Abdullah Kazdal, as well as department heads and unit managers. During the visit of IETT's Anatolian Garage and Kartal Garage Authority…
- Apaydın made the Iftar with the trainers in Malatya 08/06/2017 Apaydın made a statement in Malatya with the railwaymen: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın7 2017 June 5 TCDD Malatya 5 on Wednesday. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Apaydın, Deputy General Manager, Chief of Department, Head of the Board of Inspectors, Head of Press and Public Relations, and Head of Department in Malatya, participated in the iftar program. Bu We live in a period in which the importance of the railway is given güney Apaydın, who gave a speech after the Iftar, is the first of the iftar programs planned in the Regional Directorates this year, XNUMX is the area of responsibility, up to the southern borders where difficult conditions prevail. He said that he prefers to do it at the regional directorate. Ina
- Apaydın: We have accomplished together with the railway 21/06/2017 Apaydın: ın We succeeded with the railwaymen demir: esi With the adoption of railways as state policy since 2003, the race of iron horses on the rails has started again. 30, where he served for a decade, served as Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Directors for 10 İsa Apaydınwas the background architect of the projects which reminded of high-speed trains, especially railways. Appointed as the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors in 2016, Apaydın was selected to the very important international position as UIC Vice President with his successful works. The owner of the international awards İsa Apaydın's, TCDD's new targets, CD
- Aka, Birdal and Apaydın made a statement with Sivasli railwaymen 23/05/2018 UDHB Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka, Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 22 TCDD 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Program; Governor of Sivas Davut Gül, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, TCDD Deputy General Managers İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu and İsmail Çağlar, TCDD Chairman of the Board of Inspectors, Chief of Department, Heads of Departments and Provincial Directors of UDHB Affiliated with Sivas, TÜDEMSAŞ and TCDD 4. Regional Director Mustafa Korucu and regional staff attended. TCDD General T
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Turhan Investigated on Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, ümüz Destruction of our 8 Bridges han 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"
- Minister Turhan, Gumushane Crossing Environmental Road Opening Ceremony 11/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Minister Turhan, at held at Atatürk Caddesi Gumushane Crossing Ring Road Opening Ceremony, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan to them, "Our country's main artery to the east to the west, we must make the high standards of our road will connect the south to the north. Our people of our country ...
- Minister Turhan, Minister of Transport of TRNC Hosted 17/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "TRNC's sustainable economic development, welfare and security will continue to support." said. In the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan met with Mr. Tolga Atakan, Minister of Public Works and Transport of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turhan stated that this was his first international official meeting as the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, and that they will continue their determined stance in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan said, ana You are the co-owners of this beautiful island.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Description of the crash of airport apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- Minister Turhan, Celebrated the Feast of the Railways 28/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan 27 August 2018 congratulated the Turkish tourists on Monday at the General Directorate of TCDD. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınDeputy Ministers Ömer Fatih Sayan, Enver İskurt and Selim Dursun, who came to TCDD, welcomed Turhan at the door. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Following the welcome of the Assistant General Managers, he congratulated the Kurban Bayramları by shaking hands with the railwaymen at the Headquarters Entrance Hall.
- Minister Turhan: Önem We attach great importance to the Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway Project Bakan 07/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the trade volume between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina last year, said he realized about 618 million dollars, said they are aiming to increase this figure to 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan met with the Minister of Communication and Transport of Bosnia and Herzegovina, İsmir Jusko and his delegation. The volume of trade between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina that transfers last year totaled about $ 618 million Turhan, this figure was reported that they aimed to increase 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan, who pointed out that the developing relations in the transportation sector would have a positive contribution to the trade volume between the countries, Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan: “We are working to weave our country with railway networks Bakan 01/10/2018 'Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train' 01 October 2018 was sent off with a ceremony held in Ankara Gar on Monday. In order to raise awareness about the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives; Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mr. M.Cahit Turhan, Minister of Commerce Ruhsar Pekcan, and Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk. TURHAN: üret We are working to weave our country with railway networks toplumsal Minister Turhan stated that social cooperatives aim to produce solutions to social problems such as the possibility of integration of groups with less opportunity to working life.
- Minister Turhan: Aç We are Opening World Giant 29 in October Bakan 05/10/2018 In the October issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled ill We are Opening World Giant in October say. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Turkey will become an important transfer hub between Western Europe and the Far East, made with about 29 billion euros 10,2 billion euros of investment and rental fee; The 22,2 will open the 200 October 29 despite all the blockages of the first stage of the Istanbul New Airport, which will also have the capacity of 2018 million passengers when all stages are completed. Some days before the opening, some circles, iz The airport will not open in October 29 UM claims that our nation's morale, the employees' motivation to disrupt Açılış
- Minister Turhan: Er No Delay for Crazy Projects Bakan 10/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, urgent and priority projects will be postponed, but the current ones will be accelerated, said the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, but some projects have been initiated to save money but postponed the announcement of the eyes turned into giant projects. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made a statement on the subject, announced that the tenders of the projects, which will be started soon and without any urgent and priority, will be postponed to a later date. Turhan, "We are planning to start the new projects to delay a bit, to accelerate the existing resources, efficient and efficient use of such a decision was made. Our sources are intended to be used efficiently, efficiently. But some han
- Minister Turhan Announces İstanbul Kanal Istanbul will not be postponed Bakan 10/10/2018 The announcement of the expected tender date for the Channel Istanbul project and public projects will be postponed in the scope of public projects in the context of the "Channel Istanbul canceled?" questions raised. Turkey's largest projects to be due to the Bosphorus and Istanbul Canal will strengthen Turkey's hand among all the projects being closely followed by Turkey. After the decision of the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the public institutions and organizations announced by the New Economy Program to postpone the tenders of the canal, the fate of the Kanal Istanbul project was the subject of wonder. Minister Turhan "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed?" Transport and Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan: ğ The Decree of the Liquidation will enter into force in the coming days Bakan 27/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, according to the changing market conditions, in order to protect the rights and law of the parties in the execution of contracts to eliminate the grievance Decree Prepared in the coming days will be entered into force. Minister Turhan, Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) in his speech at the meeting of the month of September, said that a period of significant developments in the country and the world was passed. Turkey in the governability of a solid foundation to build on Presidential Government Turhan System strictly by stating that to be faced with an outsourced tenements war applied, "does not know to stop the fire in our region. In most of us concerning the Syrian issue ...
- Minister Turhan: Ola We Will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport Ola 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Minister Turhan: Çık We are going to the Channel Istanbul Tender this year Bakan 15/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We were working in construction sites in our youth, we stayed in the barracks. Current construction sites will be at least fourth-class hotel comfort. Will be hot water, in a room 3-4 more than people will not sleep." He said Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Turkey Youth Foundation (TÜGV A) organized by the Foundation headquarters in Eyüpsultan attended the opening of the Young Leaders School. Speaking at the opening of the event, Minister Turhan, young people who have knowledge of lore, said that they are the purpose of cultivation, a country's most valuable source of human, he said. Turhan, the people who train well, other resources to use in place and know the nation, the country to the future Tur
- Minister Turhan, Investigation of Transportation Investments in Trabzon 15/10/2018 Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan paid a surprise visit to his hometown of Trabzon. Minister Turhan, accompanying Trabzon Governor Yücel Yavuz, Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu and Highways 10. Regional Director Selahattin Bayramcavus along with the Maçka Tunnels and Maçka-Zigana highway investigations. The next address of the Minister Turhan was 2011 7 24 2 3 12 6,5 8 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The XNUMX crossover intersection is the XNUMX double tube X
- Minister Turhan: Yak We are Near the End in Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Bakan 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at the Istanbul Transport Congress and Fair, Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project is nearing the end. "Turhan, in parallel with the developments in information technologies, they benefit from smart transportation systems, smart transportation systems, traffic from the main axes to the entire country, starting with the spread of Turhan emphasized that they are aiming to create an integrated structure under the main center, and that they have done maintenance and renewal of the existing railway network, the last 15 has made a thousand 983 kilometers railway a year, and it is still working on the construction of 4 thousand 15 kilometers railway.
- Minister Turhan, Ankara-Sivas YHT for the 'Grace will not be' gave the Gospel 12/11/2018 The Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train project, which Sivasl waited for with curiosity, approached the end. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, stated that the project work is going on and gave 'good day will not happen'. 2 HOURS IN ANKARA In the next year, the 245-kilometer area of the high-speed train line, which will be put into service, will be completed within the determined period. The project will reduce the Ankara-Sivas to 2 hours. Minister Turhan has announced that the Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will not be interrupted. It is expected to alleviate negativities such as employment and immigration in our province including transportation ulaşım