turhan in the last year for transportation infrastructures billion billion investment
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Turhan: 'We Have Made 16 Billion TL Investment for Transportation Infrastructures in the Last 600 Year' 12/06/2019 Halkalı- Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy- The signing ceremony of Kapıkule Section Construction Contract was held at The Ankara Hotel within the YHT Ankara Station with the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan. Signing ceremony: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Deputy Ministers. Ömer Fatih Sayan, Selim Dursun and Enver İskurt, the European Union Delegation to Turkey, President Ambassador Christian Berger, Transport and Infrastructure Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs Director General Erdem Poles, TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, TCDD Transport Inc.. Erol Arıkan, Director General of the European Union Social and Economic Development Department or
- Minister Turhan: "The Size of Our Maritime Sector Exceeds 17,5 Billion Dollars" 22/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the Turkish maritime sector, the economic size of the 17,5 billion dollars exceeding said, "Relevant and related sectors with the number of people employed in the maritime sector approached 1 million." said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement CNR Eurasia Boat Show in 2019 the opening ceremony of Turkey's borders is surrounded by seas of more than 70 percent, said three continents that passageway. Turkey's trade in the world's oceans and marine industry have a say in matters that expressed a very large geographical advantages Turhan, as governments move from this table, the most important of the country's maritime development initiative from the beginning ...
- Minister Turhan: 537 Billion Liralık Investment Made 21/03/2019 Minister Turhan, "The investments made so far exceeded 537 billion pounds. The move of our country will move to a much higher than the size of the 3 more than a thousand projects are trying to complete." Turhan participated in baş 2019 Eurasia Service Awards Ceremony terör organized by the Eurasian Economic Relations Association (EkoAvrasya) at the Miller Library. Turhan explained that humanity's know-how was used for more chaos and the fitnen was going through a period of time.
- Minister Turhan: '133 Billion TL Investment in Railways' 25/07/2019 Minister Turhan, Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) in his speech at the Ordinary Assembly Meeting of July, the meeting, "the most basic elements of the economy communication, transportation, infrastructure and projects in terms of global competition and the importance of our industry," he said. The foundation of the Republic of Turkey is founded on economic independence and Turhan Minister stated that it is an indispensable principle for Turkey, he said: "In a world conducted on a global scale of trade war, the importance of this principle is to mean much more vital. Because economic independence has a fundamental dynamo effect that directly affects everything. The transportation and communication services an
- A TENDERED BUCKET will carry 110 MILLION PASSENGER YEAR 07/05/2012 The capital city of Ankara, the capital city of Ankara, was rebuilt by the capital city of Sincan -Kayaş. Domestic and foreign 19 business partnership participated in the tender held at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Approximate cost 350 million 832 thousand 791 Euro as the lowest bid for the project, the 186 million 235 thousand 935 Euro was given. With the Başkentray Project, all roads on the axis of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş will be rebuilt. Station and platform will reach subway standard. 110 million passengers are planned to be transported annually in the project. With the signaling system to be installed, the 15 can be set to cak