turhan in the last year for transportation infrastructures billion billion investment
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Turhan: 'We Have Made 16 Billion TL Investment for Transportation Infrastructures in the Last 600 Year' 12/06/2019 Halkalı- Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy- The signing ceremony of Kapıkule Section Construction Contract was held at The Ankara Hotel within the YHT Ankara Station with the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan. Signing ceremony: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Deputy Ministers. Ömer Fatih Sayan, Selim Dursun and Enver İskurt, the European Union Delegation to Turkey, President Ambassador Christian Berger, Transport and Infrastructure Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs Director General Erdem Poles, TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, TCDD Transport Inc.. Erol Arıkan, Director General of the European Union Social and Economic Development Department or
- CCG CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY INVESTMENT AND TOURISM INC. 25/02/2010 CEYLAN Chairman of the Board of Directors Mahmut CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Executive Board İzzet CEYLAN Board Member Levent CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors Ayhan CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors A. Kemal AKINCI General Manager, International Projects Ruşen ULUOCAK General Manager, Domestic Projects CENTRAL Reşit Galip Street 83 06700 Eyup Ankara-TURKEY Tel: (312) 459 99 00 Fax: (312) 447 65 74 Email: email@example.com ABROAD OFFICE ASTANA 010000 Respublica Street 3 / 4 Office 5, Astana-KAZAKHSTAN Wire : (7-172) 43 93 48 Fax: (7-172) 43 93 67 Email: X
- GAP CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT AND FOREIGN TRADE INC. 27/02/2010 COMPANY OFFICIALS Ahmet Çalık Chairman Ahmet TAÇYILDIZ Construction Sector Head of Intellectual EREM CFO CENTRAL Korean Martyrs Avenue 8, Esentepe 34394 Sisli, Istanbul-TURKEY Tel: (212) 306 50 00 Fax: (212) 306 56 00 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.gapinsaat.com OVERSEA OFFICES LOVE GAP Construction Turkmenistan Six Garliyev Street 70, 744028 Ashgabat-TURKMENISTAN 99 312 42 26 50 99 312 42 26 MOSCOW GAP Construction Russia Ul. Leninskaya Sloboboda D.71, Etaj 19 5 21, Moscow-THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION 7 499 HARTUM 995 04
- URANSAN DIŞ TİCARET TAAHHÜT VE YATIRIM A.Ş. 28/02/2010 Company Name and Address: URANSAN DIŞ TİCARET TAAHHÜT VE YATIRIM A.Ş. Kayisdagi Street Karaman Ciftlik Yolu E Block 47 Icerenkoy, Chairman of the Board of Directors Nermin URAN Tel: (216) 577 73 73 Fax: (216) 577 73 67 Web Page: www.uranholding.com
- A TENDERED BUCKET will carry 110 MILLION PASSENGER YEAR 07/05/2012 The capital city of Ankara, the capital city of Ankara, was rebuilt by the capital city of Sincan -Kayaş. Domestic and foreign 19 business partnership participated in the tender held at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Approximate cost 350 million 832 thousand 791 Euro as the lowest bid for the project, the 186 million 235 thousand 935 Euro was given. With the Başkentray Project, all roads on the axis of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş will be rebuilt. Station and platform will reach subway standard. 110 million passengers are planned to be transported annually in the project. With the signaling system to be installed, the 15 can be set to cak
- YHT 3 250 thousand passengers in two years 01/07/2012 YHT, which has attracted great interest since its launch, started to serve nine times a day until the date of 1 September 2009 and then 15. 1 launched 2010 with the date of July 22 to meet the increasing passenger demands. YHT, which has reached the occupancy rate of 72 on the Ankara-Eskisehir route for a short time, made 11 bin 697 for two years and the 2 million 200 traveled a thousand km. YHT, along with conventional train connections from Ankara-Istanbul to 7 hours from the 5.5 clock. CUT LINE ANKARA-KONYA Turkey's second YHT line and still ...
- SYMBOL INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AGRICULTURE LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION TOURISM INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. 28/02/2010 Company Name and Address: SYMBOL INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AGRICULTURAL LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION TOURISM INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC Akmerkez E3 Tower Floor: 11, Etiler Besiktas, 34340, Istanbul Chairman Tufan Aytekin Gültekin Tel: (212) 282 25 10 Fax: (212) 282 25 30 Homepage: www.sembolinsaat.com.t E-mail: s @ sembolinsaat.com.t it is .ozkoc
- TAV TEPE AKFEN INVESTMENT CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION INC. 28/02/2010 Ali Haydar KURTDARCAN Chairman of the Board Hamdi AKIN Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors Dr. Mustafa Sani Sener, CEO Umit SWEATER General Manager CENTRAL TAV Administration Building, Istanbul Ataturk Airport International Terminal, 34149 Yesilkoy, Istanbul-TURKEY Tel: (212) 465 55 55 Fax: (212) 465 36 78 e-mail: info @ (3-11776) 24 20 2 268 91 21 20 2 268 91 20 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Email: email@example.com DUBAI Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street (Banks Street) X
- Minister Turhan: "The Size of Our Maritime Sector Exceeds 17,5 Billion Dollars" 22/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the Turkish maritime sector, the economic size of the 17,5 billion dollars exceeding said, "Relevant and related sectors with the number of people employed in the maritime sector approached 1 million." said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement CNR Eurasia Boat Show in 2019 the opening ceremony of Turkey's borders is surrounded by seas of more than 70 percent, said three continents that passageway. Turkey's trade in the world's oceans and marine industry have a say in matters that expressed a very large geographical advantages Turhan, as governments move from this table, the most important of the country's maritime development initiative from the beginning ...
- Minister Turhan: 537 Billion Liralık Investment Made 21/03/2019 Minister Turhan, "The investments made so far exceeded 537 billion pounds. The move of our country will move to a much higher than the size of the 3 more than a thousand projects are trying to complete." Turhan participated in baş 2019 Eurasia Service Awards Ceremony terör organized by the Eurasian Economic Relations Association (EkoAvrasya) at the Miller Library. Turhan explained that humanity's know-how was used for more chaos and the fitnen was going through a period of time.