transport share increases on baku tiflis kars railway
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approached end 08/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transport Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad, said the end of approach. Speaking to the press about the subject, Musa Penahov, a difficult work to overcome the delay in the winter due to disruptions in the beginning of a feverish work, he added. Penahov gave the good news that the project will be fully operational at the end of the year. Azerbaijani Deputy Minister of Transport, the railway line will be built in Georgia by the end of this year and will be completed rehabilitation of the existing line, it was reported that the same speed continues to work in Turkey. Panahov delay the most important factors affecting the project it is that the Georgia-Turkey border tunnels built in the ongoing 4,5 kilometers long ...
- Rail installation starts on Kars - Tbilisi railway 26/06/2013 Kars - laying rails in Tbilisi railway is starting planned to be completed in 2011 but not completed yet due to some disruption contemporary Silk Road project (Kars - Tbilisi - Baku railway line) for ministers of the three countries deliver hosted by Turkey tomorrow meet in Kars. Five years ago, the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Project, which was laid as a 'Silk Road', will be discussed at the summit that will take place tomorrow in Kars with the participation of the three countries' transport ministers. For some time, the financial situation related to the side of Georgia due to financial problems, the final status of the project will be discussed. The project had to be finished in 2011. At the summit of Kars, the results of this delay Kars
- Tests started on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 02/01/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway began testing in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in the section between Turkey and Georgia-trial runs were done. Azerbaijan State Railways announced that the construction of the line in Georgia is about to be completed. The statement, in line recently Georgia to try driving with diesel locomotives now in section up to the border with Turkey where specified. It was emphasized that the wheel replacement attempts of the wagons loaded at the Ahılkelek station were successfully carried out, while at the same station it was reminded that the transportation of high tonnage containers from one car to the other was carried out. THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, the joint project of the line is expected to begin in the first half xnumx'n activities.
- 2035 Target on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 07/02/2018 "The current 1 million passengers and 6 million tons of cargo carrying capacity in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway are aimed to increase the 2035 million passengers and 3 million tons in 17," said Yüksel Coşkunyürek, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Coşkunyürek participated in the International Conference on Trans-Caspian, East-West Trade and Transit Corridor in the Realization of the Belt and Road Initiative organized by the high-level representatives from China, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan in the capital Beijing. Yüksel Coşkunyürek, in his speech, has developed not only the goods and services but also the people of the Central Corridor tarihi