Tehran Van passenger train service between Turkey and Iran in June 24 09 local time: 30 serve as başladı.tr, the evening of Tabriz, 25 06.00 morning of June will reach around Van.
Speaking at the opening ceremony held in Tehran, Iran's Raja Railway Transportation Company General Manager Mohammad Rexhepi, "This train campaign with the country's regional cooperation in order to develop the tourism sector was introduced by the railways companies of the two countries."
He said that the travel time for Tehran-Van train journeys is about 24 hours, either roundtrip or return. The passenger train departing from Tehran will go to Van from Tabriz Salmas Hoy cities route.
Tehran Van train ticket price is $ 17 for adults and $ 10 for children. Van Tehran train ticket price is 165 TL. The passenger train will run once a week.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Nakhichevan-Tabriz-Tehran-Mashhad Train Expeditions Started 03/01/2017 Nakhichevan-Tabriz-Tehran-Mashhad Train Expeditions Started: Nakhichevan-Iran trade forum, a new railway line was put into service. Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, High Council President Vasıf Talıbov and Minister of Communication and Information Technology of Iran Islamic Republic Mahmud Vaezi participated in the opening of the railway which was realized within the framework of the agreements between Nahcivan and Iran. Speaking at the opening ceremony of the Nahcivan, Tebriz, Tehran and Meşed expeditions, the Speaker of the Parliament Vasıf Talıbov: "Nakhchivan and Culfa stations have all the details to be done for the fast and trouble-free passenger customs operations. ...
- The first wedding train in Russia began to travel 05/01/2014 The first wedding train in Russia started its voyages: This tourism project was developed for the newlyweds and for those who wish to celebrate the anniversary of the wedding. The Russian railway company is one of the world's largest transport companies. The number of transported by Russian railways per year is over one billion. The Russian railway company allows tourists to travel by train other than transporting passengers. During New Year's Eve, Russia travels by train, including Siberia, travels to the Baltic cities, the city of Nis, Paris. Ir The wedding train ir is one of the newly developed tourism projects of the company. The u wedding train m project was planned to be implemented in 3. But only nowadays it has opened up opportunities to bring it to life. Russian Railways company Rus
- China's bullet train launches flights 22/09/2017 China began to use the world's fastest 'bullet train' today, a speedy 350 per hour. The trains will travel from Beijing, China to Beijing, and the 1.250 will complete the 4 hour in 30 minutes. China for the first time on August 2008 350 km per hour with the train to use, but near the city of Wenzhou 2011 40 person died, 191 people injured after the accident, the speed of the train was reduced to 250-300 per hour. 2020 10 has set up an 20 thousand kilometer high-speed rail network by XNUMX. China…
- The World's First Train to Go Without Machines 04/10/2017 One of the most established professions in the history of transportation, mechanics is history. After autonomous cars, the line came to the trains, which were the sole rulers of the railway. The world's largest train journey in Western Australia, the first train service without machinists took place. China-based mining company Rio Tinto began using the world's first fully-fledged autonomous train. The company is expected to enter a different sector with this activity outside the mining sector. The train has taken a historic step by transferring the load on a 100 kilometer road without a man in any car. Rio Tinto Chairman Chris Salisbury, Kurulu Long-term construction of future mines Rio
- China's Bullet Train Begins Flights to Lanzhou-Chongqing Line 09/01/2019 The first Fuxing X bullet train Lanz, which was launched at an 24 2018 exhibition in Beijing at 160 December, began its work on the Lanzhou-Chongqing route from 8 January Tuesday. The green high-speed train has reduced the 12 hour-long journey to 7 hours between the northwestern Chinese state of Gansu's capital, Lanzhou and the southwestern city of Chongqing. Geng Qing of Lanzhou Group Ltd. of China Railways says that the new train provides a much faster and more comfortable journey than used trains. The Lanzhou-Chongqing railway was in operation at 29 September 2017. The road, along the 886 kilometer is the most boyunca
- Island Train Starts Flights from Mithatpaşa 20/08/2017 ADA Train, 20 will start flights from Mithatpaşa Station as of August. Pistil said, in The route of the regional expres- sions serving between Arifiye-Pendik and Pendik-Arifiye was reorganized as Mithatpaşa-Pendik and Pendik-Mithatpaşa. Respectfully announced to the public ıyla. Fatih Pistil, the Head of Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, announced that the ADA Train from Mithatpaşa Station 20 will start its service as of August. Pistil said, gere ADARAY, which operates within the scope of Metropolitan Municipality, will end its flights by 20 as of August Sunday in accordance with the legislation regulated by TCDD. ADA Train, which is planned to be operated by TCDD from Mithatpaşa Station, will start its flights between Mithatpaşa Railway Station and Pendik tomorrow. Arifiye-Pendik and Ar
- Başakşehir-Kirazlı subway started the journey today 10/09/2012 Başakşehir-Kirazlı subway started to travel to the snake story. This part of the line, which was designed as a continuation of the Aksaray-Esenler metro, has not been opened since the Esenler-Kirazlı stage has not been completed yet. While the number of passengers in the subway line, which was unexplained, was low, it was noteworthy that the first day metron was free. Başakşehir-Kirazlı Metro, Metrokent, Başak Houses, Sites, Turgut Ozal, İkitelli Industry, Olympic, Ziya Gökalp Mh, Istoc, Mahmutbey, Yeni Mahalle, Kirazlı stations will pass. Hayyin peak times are planned to work with the 5 min frequency. We hope that the metro line opened will be beneficial to the people of Istanbul. Source: www.dubleyol.com
- Marmaray wagons commenced flights to Haydarpasa Pendik (Video) 24/12/2012 Marmaray wagons started flights between Haydarpaşa and Pendik The first phase of the Marmaray project, which will unite Asia and Europe from the sea, will be completed in October 29. However, Marmaray began to carry passengers on the existing suburban line without opening the train. 2013 was delivered from the 440 vehicle to be used in this scope. After the field tests of the factory tests have been completed and the completion of the training of the machinists, the 315 train set carries passengers between Haydarpaşa and Pendik for about a month (Marmaray wagons). Then 7 train set Halkalı- He'il be on line. DLH Marmaray Regional Manager Haluk Özmen, completed the excavations in the Marmaray line and ke
- Tram in 26 restarts voyages after hours 10/08/2013 Tram in 26 after the hour again began voyages: Samsun Atakum district of Samsun on the first day of the flood after the flood of life began to return to normal life in the county. The rail system, which is the most important public transportation vehicle in the city, could not work after the flood and the citizens had difficulty in going to the places they wanted on the first day of the festival. Following the flood, the Metropolitan Municipality teams started to work in an intensive operation, while evacuating the flooded houses and workplaces and on the other hand tried to clear the rail system line for transportation. In the statement made by SAMULAŞ, after the teams' 26 hours of uninterrupted operation, the rails were cleaned SAM
- The age-old dream of the locals began to take the local tram journey (Photo Gallery) 12/10/2013 The century-old dream come true started to local tram journey time: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, is a century over the city located urban electric tram line in the agenda, Turkey has embarked on journey time with the first local tram. Mayor Altepe, "Bursalılar, which is the reason for preference in the world cities, which improves air quality and comfort, will enjoy using these tools above international standards," he said. Due to the fact that the silkworm trolley started traveling, the sacrifice was cut at the main hangar at Kültürpark. After the sacrifice, the Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as the deputies İsmet Su, Tülin Erkal Kara, attended the press conference held at Kent Square.