Governor Salih Ayhan, speaking at the meeting, evaluating the studies carried out throughout the province, Sivas - Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) project will start in 2020 test drives, he said.
Ilbank Joint Stock Company, Highways 16. Regional Directorate, TCDD 4. Regional Directorate, TÜDEMSAŞ, Sivas Nuri Demirağ Airport Directorate, MTA 1. Monthly evaluation meeting with Regional Directorate, Transportation Regional Directorates was held under the chairmanship of Governor Salih Ayhan.
WILL START AT 2020
At the meeting held in the governorship building, planned and ongoing studies were evaluated. Sivas is waiting for the public with curiosity – Ankara High-Speed Train (YHT) project also discussed the evaluation of the latest meeting of the Governor Salih Ayhan, “YHT 2020 as previously shared in the first test drive, I hope,” he said.
SİVAS WILL ADD VALUE
Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will reduce the travel time between Ankara and Sivas from 12 hours to 2 hours and provide comfortable travel opportunities, will add value to our city. With the completion of the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, which is one of the important axes of the railroad corridor that connects Asian countries with Asia Minor on the Silk Road route, our city will gain momentum in many respects. (Contact Fatih directly – in Sivasira)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sivas Governor Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ 27/11/2018 Sivas Governor Salih Ayhan visited TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu in his office and wished success to the General Manager in his duty. TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Managers were also present. Governor Ayhan was given briefings by TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. Basoglu, talking about the production and repair activities of the company, "Our goal is to serve the railway sector with our staff, experience, experience and knowledge to carry a step further to carry TÜDEMSAŞ." He said. Salih Ayhan said ün TÜDEMSAŞ is one of the leading companies in the railway sector, which I know many times before. TÜDEMSAŞ is established in the freight wagon industry Demirağ EM
- Sivas Governor Ayhan, visited the injured in the train accident 27/11/2018 Salih Ayhan, the governor of Sivas, visited the wounded people as a result of the collision of the passenger train with the freight train. Governor Ayhan, wounded from various parts of the incident and Sivas Numune Hospital and Cumhuriyet University Hospital of Practice and Research visited the victims and received information from doctors. After the visit, Ayhan conveyed his wishes to get injured in the accident. 14 wounded 2'ın indicating that the treatment of standing Ayhan, "12 injured in hospitals are now under observation. We visited half of the wounded. There is no danger to our wounded. With the rapid intervention of the security, gendarmerie and health teams, the event is under control."
- Sivas Governor Ayhan TCDD 4. Visit to Regional Directorate 20/12/2018 According to the statement made by the Governor of Sivas, Governor Ayhan who continues his visits to public institutions and organizations, TCDD 4. Regional Manager Mustafa Korucu received information about the work of the institution. Governor Salih Ayhan who continues his visits in order to get information about the activities of public institutions, institutions and organizations at every opportunity since the first day he took office, TCDD 4. He visited the Regional Directorate and got information about the work of the institution from the regional director Mustafa Korucu. Speaking during the visit, Ayhan, TCDD in the lower and upper structure carried out a busy work, he said. Referring to the high-speed train work Ayhan, "a great love and excitement of Sivas expects fast"
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line Test Starts at 2019 06/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Line found in the construction. Sürüş ANKARA-SİVAS, THE MOST IMPORTANT CUTTING OF THE DEMİR SILEK ROAD İR Turhan stated that the project took place in the first 100 daily performance program of the Presidential Government System and that the infrastructure and superstructure works will be completed until the end of this year and test runs will be started in 2019. , which is located in the central corridor of the Iron Silk Road, which is one of the most important sections of the transport corridor from Edirne to Kars. "ANKARA-SİVAS TRANSPORTATION 2 HOURS FOOD" Turhan, the project not only with Sivas and Erzincan and-
- The test runs of the Golden Horn metro passage will start in September or October of 2013 15/10/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that test runs in Halic subway crossing will start in September or October of 2013. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who came to Silivri to examine the works of Boğluca Deresi on the spot, answered the questions of the İHA correspondent. Explaining that Boğluca creek is a stream that has a big problem in the floods, yık 60 has been invested in a million TL. This is an urban transformation. We see an important urban transformation study in Silivri.
- Last Test Drives On High Speed Train On Friday 24/07/2014 Last Test Drive on the High Speed Train to Start on Friday: The countdown has begun on the High Speed Train Line, which will start its normal flights with the participation of the presidential candidate, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on Friday. Istanbul Pendikten Ankara 3 hour 42 minute calculated High-speed train participating in the test, the Governor of Kocaeli Ercan Topaca, High Speed Train service will start on Friday, but thousands of employees will start the suburban voyages that concern the student later, he said. High-speed trains, which were previously delayed several times due to cable thefts and other reasons, will be held on Friday Daha
- Test Drives in Keçiören Metro to Start in June 13/02/2015 Test Drives in Keçiören Metro Start in June: What's Happening? Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a statement on the projects of Keçiören and Esenboğa Airport subway projects carried out by the Ministry. KEÇİÖREN METROSU Elvan, who made an explanation about the stage of the works for Keçiören Metro, said: ros Our work on Keçiören Metro continues intensively. As of June, we are planning to complete all work and start test drives. So the developments are very good, in the past there have been some shortcomings, our friends are completing, "he said. ESENBOĞA METROSU Minister Elvan, Esenboğa Airport on the subject of the metro, "We have a route, two different"
- Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January 09/11/2016 Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January: 1 Traveling time between Asia and Europe with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which will begin test drives in January The efforts for the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which is a division of the network, have accelerated. The project, which is planned to be implemented by the end of the year, will bring the products in Asia to Europe. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project of the 15 kilometer starting from the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku, passing through Georgia's Tbilisi and Ahilkelek cities to Kars'
- 2020 Olympics candidate for Istanbul's 2020 Mega Transportation Projects 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- BTK railway project will start at year's end 02/03/2013 The test will start at the end of the year in the BTK railway project. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway project, but the infrastructure is not completely finished, pointing out that the important level, 2013 said they aimed to start the test drive at the end of the year. Binali Yıldırım, Georgia Economy and Sustainable Development Minister George Kvirikashvili, Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Memmedov and accompanying technical delegations attended the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Railway line evaluation meeting in Istanbul. Source: www.aktifhaber.com
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- Minister Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, test drive for the construction period 5-6 month 24/07/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, TRT'ya helicopter in a statement to the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train line to be put into operation 2013 year-end 6 to 8 test drives are required for a monthly journey, so the bottom and superstructure of the project 2013 completed by the end of April stated that it should be. Lightning, "So we take the time to test the construction period 5-6 months to pull forward." He said. Referring to the Marmaray project, Minister Yıldırım also stated that they left behind the important problems such as archaeological excavations in the project and added, ederek Our entire goal is to end these two major projects at the end of 2013 and preferably at the foundation of the Republic. Marmar
- Tests in Ankara Istanbul YHT Line begin in July 10/03/2013 Ankara Istanbul YHT Line test starts in July The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yıldırım'Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project and Marmaray Project lines of the infrastructure and superstructures of the 80'in completed. After that, we will be mainly engaged in superstructure assembly, electrification and signaling works. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Project to complete the whole work, in July, said they aimed to begin test drives. Yıldırım, who had examined the Ankara-İstanbul YHT Line construction site in the Osmaneli district of Bilecik, received information from the authorities. Yildirim, said in a statement to journalists, between İnönü-Köseköy, the line Yıldırım
- YHT's test drives 30 starts in September 01/07/2013 Test runs of YHT 30 starts in September High Speed Train (YHT) test drives 30 will begin in September. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binalı Yıldırım received a briefing about the high-speed train line at the Yarımca Construction Site in the Kocaeli District. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binalli Yildirim came to the Yarımca Construction Site in the Körfez District of Kocaeli Province for a briefing about the High Speed Train Line. High-speed train line, the comments about the situation of the Minister Minister Yildirim Sept's test after the 30 test will start and said: "Gebze"
- The Project of the Century 08/07/2013 The Project of Century Project Tests on Marmaras Begun By Erdogan 29 will be opened in October 150 annual dream "Marmaray" test drives, 2 will begin in August. 90 will be held in 29 2013 October 150 will be held by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. 2 will be launched in August. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Directorate General for Infrastructure Investments carried out by Gebze-Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines and Railway The Bosphorus Tube Crossing (Marmaray) Project consists of 13,6 km section from Ayrılıkçeşme to Kazlıçeşme and the tubes placed at the bottom of the Bosphorus. "Project of the Century" "
- Test starts in Marmaras (Video) 01/08/2013 Test starts in the Marmaras: Test starts in Marmaray, which is called as the project of the century. It is expected that the first Marmaray wagon will be lowered to the tunnels today and 2 will start the test drive in August, while the last checks on the wagons waiting at the Sirkeci Station are carried out. 90 29 2013 will launch 2 on October 13,6. The last check of the wagons waiting in the Sirkeci Station, the authorities are planning to reduce the first wagon to the tunnel tomorrow. The XNUMX kilometer section of the Marmaray project from Ayrılıkçeşme to Kazlıçeşme consists entirely of tubes placed underneath the ground and at the bottom of the Bosphorus. … The Project of the Century esi
- Marmaray test drives postponed 02/08/2013 Marmaray test drives postponed: Marmaray's test drives were postponed. Previously announced test starts in August 2 will begin in the coming days. According to information received from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications officials, no clear date has been set for test drives. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim are scheduled to start their voyages at the latest 15-20 days. On the other hand, Minister Yıldırım said in a statement yesterday in Erzincan, “As of the end of this week, our aim is to bring Marmaray train sets to the tracks. The tests will start after that. From the week onwards, tests will begin. Everything is programmed Her
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Test Drive of Trams Taken from China 29/12/2013 Trams taken from China Test Drive Continues: SAMULAS General Manager Akın Üner, China, and the test drive continues 55-19 coded tram to enter the service of the people of Samsun within a short time, he said. 39-55 number was given to the 19 meter-long tram from Samsun Transportation Inc. (SAMULAŞ) of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. The 20-55 coded trolley, which has been tested at the main maintenance station of SAMULAŞ for the 19 days, carries out the tests under the joint work program of the Chinese teams and the SAMULAŞ teams. For the comfort test, even the new tram is attracted by those who see it. Length 39 meters Uzun
- Carpooling from Gebze to Pendik starting from Marmaray 31/01/2014 Marmaray and Gebze-Pendik train test drives begin: Marmaray and High-Speed Train work has come to an end. In the coming days, trains for Marmaray begin test runs between Gebze and Pendik. Marmaray expect to do the driving test for Turkey and its region were asked to forward and announced closer to the citizens of railway lines. The Marmaray Train Expeditions, which would greatly ease the traffic burden, was looking forward to the completion of Gebzeli citizens. Good news came and reported that the test drive will begin. DO NOT APPEAR IN THE TRAIN LINE It was announced that the trials will start soon and the citizens are advised to approach the train line routes. In the warning, arasında train test service between Gebze-Pendik Yap
- Pendik-Eskişehir high-speed train test starts 04/03/2014 Pendik-Eskişehir high-speed train test drives: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, high-speed train within a few days between the Pendik-Eskişehir will start test drives. In his speech at the opening ceremony of the Dolayoba Sports Complex in Pendik Municipality, Lütfi Elvan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, explained that they watched the high-speed train works and tunnel works in Bursa in the morning and then they saw the work on the highway in Yalova. These studies voicing try to destabilize the government of one while Elven, said: "Someone is trying to disrupt our peace. Someone from the strengthening of Turkey, the growth disturbed by development. 30 all in March will stand erect and ...