SAMULAŞ General Manager Enver Sedat Tamgacı chaired the 'Route and Planning' meeting. Tamgac of
that their goal is to be able to serve you with maximum performance.
Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş. (SAMULAŞ) General Manager Enver Sedat Tamgacı under the chairmanship of the company's Ring / Express and Terminal Line routes were reviewed, complaints about buses and current situations were discussed, and planning studies were also discussed.
ROUTES OF BUSES TALKED
General Manager Enver Sedat Tamgacı made a statement after the meeting attended by the deputy general managers and the Bus Operations Manager and said: alarak We took our tram and bus routes again and took precautions to prevent possible problems on the lines. In addition, while reviewing the current status of our buses complaints from citizens were evaluated. Our goal is to provide transportation service to Samsun residents with maximum performance. ”
TARGET TO BE FAST, ECONOMIC, MODERN, COMFORTABLE
Reminding that SAMULAŞ provides travel and transportation services to tens of thousands of Samsunlu every day, General Manager Tamgacı said, “SAMULAŞ is committed to providing faster, economic and modern transportation to the public in Samsun, which and institutions. While providing this service, we pay attention to the development of superior technological infrastructure, and maintain the characteristics of our staff to be well trained and equipped. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Affordable and comfortable transportation 18/06/2013 Economical and comfortable transportation burden Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, on the request of private public buses to exit from the integrated card system, to prevent citizens to be gradually stepped on all lines of yellow buses to start transportation. Although 75 has the right to transfer to 3 vehicles in the transportation system until the 70 minute, Burulaş 's yellow buses are replaced by green buses instead of accepting non-subway transfers. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which focuses on air, sea and road and rail system investments and allocates XNUMX of the budget to transportation investments, is rooted in the problems arising from karayolu
- Being an International Center in Target Rail Systems in Eskişehir 18/05/2013 Being the International Center for Target Rail Systems in Eskişehir The General Assembly of Rail Systems (RSK) was established under the leadership of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO). The meeting was held at the ESO Assembly Hall. Elected chairman of the congress and made an evaluation at the opening ESO Chairman of the War, M. Ozaydemir, Eskişehir began to take a serious path today and the clusters in the future of the great work will be reported. "We are working together to make our city a center for both rail and aviation." said. Head of Rail Systems Cluster Ray
- Sinanoğlu Street, Comfortable and Modern Transportation Acquisition 31/01/2019 He renewed the asphalt of Sinanoğlu Street in Muratpaşa District of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and made it comfortable. In line with modern urban services, the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality makes it comfortable by renewing the roads which are deformed due to the infrastructure works such as natural gas in the city center. In this context, the Department of Science Affairs teams, as an important traffic axis in the district of Muratpaşa Sinanoğlu Street asphalt renovation work was done. 1 million cost 650 thousand pounds 1700 thousand 5 tons of hot asphalt has been laid on the 795 meter long double lane road. Mağ Science Works that carry out a rigorous study to ensure that the citizens are not victims and the traffic is not disturbed Vat
- 1 from SAMULAS. Industrial Design Meeting 07/11/2015 1 from SAMULAS. Industrial Design Meeting: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. 1 of the new trams to be purchased by. industrial design meeting. At the beginning of October, as part of the Gar-Tekkeköy Light Rail Line Extension Project, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor and SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz and Durmazlar Makine A.Ş. in accordance with the 8 light rail system vehicle procurement protocol signed between and SAMULAŞ A.Ş. officials met. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General and SAMULAŞ A.Ş. The meeting was chaired by Coşkun Öncel, Vice Chairman of the Board, SAMULAŞ A.Ş.
- Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ 23/07/2016 Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. this year, the university and high school students continue to offer internship opportunities. 36 students from engineering schools and technical high school students from Samsun and nearby universities, especially from Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU), benefit from internship opportunities at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In addition to the current 15 student internship, a total of 36 students will have completed their internship in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Trainee students, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Directorate of Maintenance and Repair, Operations Directorate Financial-Affairs Directorate and Support Services Directorate is completing internships. Many of them OM
- OKAdan SAMULAŞa activity support 06/12/2016 Operational support from OKA to SAMULAŞ: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In the context of the Direct Activity Support Program applied to the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA), it was decided by the Agency that the “Corporate Resource and Process Management for Efficient Utilization of Public Resources Faaliyet application was successful. OKA Secretary General Mevlüt Özen and Samulaş Board Member Kadir Gürkan attended the signing ceremony of the project last week. OBJECTIVE, MORE EFFICIENT USE OF PUBLIC RESOURCES Within the scope of the project, in line with the transportation vision of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Samulaş A.Ş. …
- SAMULAŞ'dan Samsunspor'a Support 04/04/2017 SAMULAŞ'dan Samsunspor'a Flange Support: SAMULAS staff, Samsunspor match, the days of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, both the bus and the rail system by wearing the Samsunspor shirt serves. Samsunspor'un played in the field of Balıkesirspor match due to the Metropolitan Municipality Samsun Light Rail System (SAMULAŞ) staff began to provide services in public transport Samsunspor jerseys. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz ordered the city to turn red-white. This approach of Samulaş staff, who reached every point of the city by bus and light rail system, pleased the passengers and supporters. The whole team of men and women 'This Hero of Love'
- SAMULAŞ'dan Samsunspor'a surprise visit 10/03/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ once again showed that Samsunspor is always a supporter with its activities and activities. Especially in the days of Samsunspor 'match in the city during the Samsunspor air classics this time by visiting the footballers showed. Hours 14.00 Samsunspor Nuri Asan facilities in the execution made to the players in the SAMULAŞ Board Member Kadir Gürkan, Operations Manager Sevilay Germi, Maintenance Repair Manager Ziya Kalafat, Financial Affairs Manager Ela Alok, Support Services Manager Uğur Bal with Bus Driver, Vatman, security staff and technical and administrative staff attended. During the visit of SAMULAŞ team bin
- Support to Kızılay from SAMULAŞ! 30/01/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ organized a blood donation campaign to support the National Safe Blood Supply Program and Türkök Project carried out by the Turkish Red Crescent. Samsun Project Transportation Samsun Project Transportation Reconstruction Construction Yat. Singing. and Tic. (SAMULAŞ), supported by Turkish Red Crescent National Safe Blood Supply Program and Türkök Project, supported by 'Blood Donation' campaign. GÜRKAN: HERKES SHOULD BE DONATED Red Crescent Samsun Branch President Dr. Habib Demirel and Red Crescent Samsun Blood Donation Center Director Dr. SAMULAŞ Board of Directors, who made a statement about the blood donation campaign that Serdar Bayram participated in Ser
- Coşkun Öncel's Farewell to SAMULAŞ 06/02/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General and Samulaş A.Ş. Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Coşkun Öncel, said goodbye to the staff of Samulaş General Secretary of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality who retired last month and Samulaş A.Ş. Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors Coşkun Öncel met with the staff and got halal from SAMULAŞ employees. Jones, "who numbered tram transportation line located in Samsun province in Turkey with the job of giving selflessly serve our citizens, and I thank all the teams we work with my friends for about four years. You work in SAMULAŞ, one of the brand names of Samsun and you are always aware of your responsibilities towards citizens olan
- High-speed train and highway requirement for economic growth 04/04/2013 Motorway and high-speed train for economic growth Antalya business world thinks that it is not possible to grow more economically if there is no road and railway to connect with Istanbul, as well as Anatolia. Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) 131. is celebrating its anniversary. Turkey's oldest and largest in terms of number of members ATSO's anniversary celebration was held at room building. Former presidents and members who served in the room, were invited. The oldest members, who are still active, were given a plaque to the members of the 7 term and above. Hala
- High-speed train project will increase Erzurum's economic and tourism potential 15/11/2013 High-speed train project will increase economic and tourism potential of Erzurum: High speed train project will increase economic and tourism potential of erzurum Erzurum Young Entrepreneur Businessmen Association Chairman Mehmet Nuri Alim, Erzurum is important for the project of high-speed train Erzurum and economic tourism said it would increase its potential. Erzurum economy and tourism in terms of the very high speed of the train in all the activities in the region and the region is a very important place in the development of voicing voicing Alim, "in spite of not exceeding even the name of the train railway line, the implementation of the project work to begin the name of Erzurum Erzurum"
- Fast train will add much to Edirne in economic terms 23/11/2013 High-speed train economically in Edirne will add a lot: Edirne Mayor Hamdi Sedefçi, 2017'da expected to be a high-speed train in the economic sense would add much to Edirne said. Sedefçi, AA correspondent, said in a statement, the fast train project from Istanbul to Edirne, the European side of the Anatolian side would be easier than the transition suggested. Sedefçi stated that the cities where the comfort and speed of transportation have always been developed and enriched, "When the Istanbul-Edirne high-speed train project is realized, the transportation time will be in 55 minutes. This is the perfect time to reach another city from one metropolis to another. " said.…
- High-speed train to improve Karaman's economic and cultural sense 19/10/2014 The high-speed train will develop Karaman in economic and cultural terms: Karaman Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan, the high-speed train Karaman's economic, social cities The cities on the silk road in the past have reached very important points in terms of both urbanization and development. In Karaman, the fast train will become a center of attraction in the cultural sphere, in the economic sphere. Together with its own center, our city will be the center of use of the attraction center appealing to 500 bin population. The high speed train will not only be used for human transportation, but also freight transportation. fast freight transport will be implemented in Turkey in perhaps the first example of Konya and Karaman Karaman-Mersin line ...
- Fast Train to Revive Edirne's Social and Economic Life 26/02/2018 Bülent Reisoğlu, the Chairman of the Board of the Ulus Pazarı Tradesmen Cooperative, argued that the High Speed Train would have a positive impact on Edirne's social and economic life. Bülent Reisoğlu, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ulus Pazarı Tradesmen Cooperative (UPEK), argued that the high speed train will have a positive impact on Edirne's social and economic life. Reisoğlu said, et Fast transport means vitality and blessings. Bülent Reisoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of UPEK said that the high speed train will make a positive contribution to Edirne's social and economic life. Reisoğlu emphasizes that if transportation is comfortable, comfortable and fast, there will be differences and changes in every area.
- Economic crisis cancels Lisbon-Madrid high-speed train line 22/03/2012 Now let's review an economic news site. The site is a structure that examines the economy in every aspect and it is a site where you can make instant follow-up. With the 24 hourly updated publications, followers are provided with the easiest way to get information. You can reach the latest developments here. You can reach various comments and interviews about events and developments through this site. Interpretations and interviews are conducted with expert and impartial staff. There is a completely neutral understanding of publication. In relation to economic news, import-export movements current account deficit unemployment rates stock market movements predictions and opinions about the future of the market İthalat
- Wants to be 'babayigit' for the Native Speed train 26/04/2014 Kamu I want to be the 'babayiğit' for the domestic high-speed train: Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir, eni Let me authorize 3 year-long domestic high-speed train. We become the 'babayiğit' of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Let guarantee. There's nothing to be done provided that meet the required international spectrum in Turkey, "he said. Özdebir, AA said in a statement to reporters, the ASO as stating that they are working on projects related to many goods nationalization is not produced in Turkey, "Mainly subway cars in Turkey are working on the vernacularization speed train and public transport. In this sense, our country is very strong and beautiful steps were taken adımlar
- Nurettin Özdebir wants to become a fast train for babayiğit 27/04/2014 Nurettin Özdebir wants to become a Babayiğit for the fast train: ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir said that 3 can produce local high speed train in case of authorization. Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir stated that ASO is working on projects related to nationalization of many goods, mainly metro and public transport. said that they are investigating the localization of their tools. Özdebir, alım We are looking for Prime Minister Erdogan 'babayiğit', as long as the government procurement guarantee. There's nothing to be done provided that meet the required international spectrum in Turkey, "he said. Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir, 3 years in the design of the domestic high-speed train ine
- Sivas High Speed Railway Station will be in two places as a railway station and university 16/01/2018 Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train after the start of the work for a while and the 2015 in the year after the change in the various troubles had occurred. In the past, many officials from the terminal building and the route had made statements. Söyl High speed train station will be in two places to be the current station and university istasyon Sivas Governor, Davut Gul said with his commentary on twitter that the train station will be in two places including the existing station and university. Governor Gül: İ Minister of National Education Mr.İsmet YILMAZ; The high speed train station will be in two places, including the existing gar and university Hızlı
- Organization of Economic Cooperation (ECO) 11. Meeting of Heads of Railway Organizations 28/06/2012 Rail Freight Association (DTD) is also to be invited "the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) 11. Railway Organization Presidents Meeting '', Turkey, .Azerbayc, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, the top Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan was held in Ankara on 27 - June 2012 with the participation of senior railway officials.
- With the Metrobus Card, Ankaraers Will Make A More Economical Journey 11/12/2012 With the Metrobus Card, Ankaraers Will Make A More Economic Trip Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate has started the pilot application of the transportation system with the metrobuses that provide a fast and comfortable travel opportunity between Gölbaşı-AŞTİ. Gölbaşı-AŞTİ metrobus system will be more economical with Metrobus Card. Citizens who use this system with the newly issued sistemi Metrobus Card ılan do not pay any fees for the second and third transfers after the first ride in 75 minutes. With this new application initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality in the city transportation, citizens have the opportunity to travel economically with a ile Metrobüs Card başlat both within a short distance and within a short time. The app Uygu
- Evaluation of the Economic Benefits of Marmaras 25/12/2013 Evaluation of Economic Benefits of the Marmaray Project was carried out: PGlobal Global Consultancy and Training Services, providing consultancy services for domestic and foreign companies on economic, financial and management consultancy, made a study on the economic benefits of the Marmaray Project, which launched its first expedition on 29 October 2013 and shared it with the public. . The impact assessment study of PGlobal, which successfully accomplished many projects in the field of transport economy; Because of the social and economic impacts of Marmaray; showed that the project had a significant rantability. PGlobal has extensive knowledge and experience in economic impact analysis. For the first time in the world ada
- operations in Turkey dislodge economic balance 28/12/2013 operations dislodge economic stability in Turkey: Turkey's agenda is about 10 day lock 'operation' has dislodge economic stability. With allegations of operations and custody; fast train, 3. airport and channels such as Istanbul will increase the prosperity of both citizens and is also to shape the country's future projects and business leaders in the names oldu.yaklaşık 10 day target lock on the agenda of Turkey 'operations' economic balances around the playing, especially to increase the citizen's welfare projects negatively affecting. Taking a dollar experienced 2.14 pounds with stretched Breaking new record, double-digit figures for the upcoming interest, Turkey's position will change the global power and Channel Istanbul 3. Projects such as airports Havalimanı
- World Economic Forum 29/09/2014 World Economic Forum: In his speech at the opening meeting of the World Economic Forum, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he wants to share some thoughts on energy, entrepreneurship and infrastructure investments. Turkey's proven natural gas and emphasizing that it has a very important position in the consumer market in Europe with xnumx't to 4 with countries of the region's oil reserves Erdogan, '' This privileged position in providing opportunities in Turkey energy security point of view, but also responsibilities '' he said. Meet the growing energy demand in Turkey is one of the main priorities steadily transfers Erdogan, '' Turkey also contributed to Europe's energy security through a variety of projects ...
- Economic impact of Marmaray 03/11/2014 Economic impact of Marmaray: A year has passed since the opening of Marmaray. This year, according to the information reflected in the press 100 thousand times and 1 million 400 thousand kilometers have been covered. More importantly, the total 50 transported million passengers. This means that the average 140 per day is close to a thousand transports. What do these numbers mean? Is Marmaray a 'good' project? Can we say something by looking at the first year figures? The answer to these important questions is given through the so-called 'impact analysis'. The Ministry of Transport, the owner of the project, did not provide any explanation for the impact of the project. So these questions…