Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department of the teams connected to the public transport continues to work to increase satisfaction in public transport.
The teams connected to the Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality continue to control the air conditioning and cleaning of public transport vehicles. In addition to routine inspection work, the teams perform their work in line with the demands of citizens, whether the cooling systems work in public transport vehicles, whether the vehicle is cared for cleanliness and whether the vehicles are in accordance with the regulations of public transport are carrying out strict controls. Penalties are applied to public transport vehicles that are determined to be non-compliant with the controls as required by the relevant regulation. In a statement made by the Department of Transportation, “We wish our citizens to report their complaints about public transportation by calling ALO 153 and the Metropolitan Solution Desk and to ensure that the sensitivities that will increase the satisfaction of our citizens will be taken into consideration AL.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Citizen satisfaction in public transport 26/09/2017 Public transport to increase the satisfaction of the citizen will continue to increase the training activities Fatih Pistil, said that the work will continue without interruption for more secure and friendly transportation. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its education activities to increase the satisfaction of citizens in public transportation. In this context, the trainings in Abant and Metropolitan Council Hall were completed. Specialist Psychologist Özkan Şenol presented trainings on anger control, stress management, communication, teamwork and team spirit towards the municipality bus drivers and their partners. Fatih Pistil stated that public transport will be preferred more and they will continue their activities in order to provide safer and smiling transportation to citizens daha
- 'Priority Life, Priority Pedestrian' Event Held in Diyarbakır 07/02/2019 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla attended the event organized by Interior Ministry Deputy İsmail Çataklı with the motto Ç Priority is the priority of life Bakan with the aim of creating pedestrian priority awareness in traffic and spreading the use of pedestrian crossings by the Ministry of Interior. 74 of Highways Traffic Law. An important step has been taken for pedestrians, which accounted for approximately 23 of life losses in traffic. With the arrangement made, pedestrian priority traffic understanding was put on a legal basis. No more vehicle drivers, traffic police or traffic lights, but with traffic sign or signage, intersections and pedestrians, pedestrian or school crossings artık
- Sakarya Starts Survey Period for Greater Public Transport 15/02/2016 Sakarya starts the survey period in metropolitan transport: Public Transport Office Chief Fatih Pistil who explained that they will add a new one to the works that prioritize the citizen's satisfaction. In this way, we will take immediate response to requests and suggestions from our passengers. Bu Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Chairman Fatih Pistil, public transport to the maximum level of citizen satisfaction will be added to the work to add another one said. Pistil, ata We are implementing an application that will measure the satisfaction of passengers individually in the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality. Our goal is not to toplu
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transportation in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.
- Public Transport in Sakarya Was Free 12/09/2018 Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department, explains that all other boardings within the 1 hour are free of charge for public transportation. Iş We provide service to our city with our 101 bus, which has environmentally friendly, disabled access and state-of-the-art equipment. With our new application that will encourage public transportation, all other boardings that will be made within the 1 hour will be free of charge. Toplu Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has implemented a new application in public transportation. The voyage of the Transportation Department, Fatih Pistil, stated that all other boardings made within the 1 hour were free of charge during the trips made with the municipal buses.
- Municipal Warned Citizen Prefers Public Transport 17/09/2013 Municipal Warned Citizen Prefers Public Transport: In Istanbul, the first day of the school to avoid traffic in public transportation vehicles provide free services, the main arteries again occurred traffic density. The new year of education started after the summer holiday in 3. A number of measures have been taken by the Metropolitan Municipality in order to prevent traffic in Istanbul on the first day of school. IETT, public buses, city lines, tram, metrobus, metro, light trams in the morning began to provide free services from 06.00. However, even though public transport vehicles were free, there was a great deal of intensity when the individual vehicles were in transit. The 15 bin service vehicle is also
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- Adana Public transport towards the new period 23/02/2012 Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements about the future of public transportation in Adana during the visit of the new management of the Adana Branch of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. Branch President Hüseyin Atıcı pointed out that during the visit, the work of the mechanical engineers and the municipality was united in many areas. An example of the work of elevator and natural gas, Atici said that public transport is one of the common activities. Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, natural gas in Adana is a new sector, stating that they want to work on this issue Adanalı engineers said. Explaining that they are aiming to make important changes in public transport, Aldırmaz continues, Toplu
- Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transportation and Trolleybus 04/02/2013 Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transport and Trolleybus SUSTAINABILITY • It is defined as the ability to be permanent. • The speed at which the resources are used does not exceed the production speed of the resource. • Sustainable Transportation; Beyond the capacity of the transportation system to renew itself, it is socially justifiable, politically responsible, accountable and economically consistent. • The sustainability of the Public Transport system; It is directly related to the sustainability of consumed resources. • When we look at the types of transportation, we see systems that are widely used in fossil fuels and electric energy. • Oil and CNG is a non-renewable fossil fuel. • Fossil fuel based transport systems are NOT SUSTAINABLE. Energy consumed in 100 km X
- Bursa moved to a smart stall system for public transport (Video) 10/09/2013 Bursa has moved to the smart station system in public transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has transformed the bus stops into geç smart stops, with the new application that has started to be realized in public transportation. - With the electronic information panels placed in the stops, it is possible to see how many stops the bus is to be taken and how long the bus will pass. - Setbaşı'nde'nde Blue Corner bus station placed in the electronic information board of the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the application aims to eliminate the problem of public transportation in time. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transformed the bus stops into, smart stops ğı with the new application that was started to be realized in public transportation. With the electronic information boards placed in the stops, the bus to be Dur