Sakarya Municipality Transportation Department continues to work on traffic awareness. In this context, the transformation of the 36 push-to-signal signaling vehicle traffic lights at various points of the city to the yellow warning light was completed.
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues to work on traffic awareness. In this context, the conversion of 36 push-to-signal signaling vehicle traffic lights at various points of the city to yellow warning light was completed. The awareness movement, which is carried out in order not to jeopardize the traffic of the green light, which is observed to encourage the vehicles to cross the pedestrian crossing points, enables pedestrians to cross the street safely.
Ulaşım 2019 pedestrian priority year has been declared by our Ministry of Interior. For this reason, our awareness-raising activities that provide pedestrian priority in traffic continue. In this context, we completed the conversion of 36 push-to-signal signaling vehicle traffic lights to various yellow warning lights in various parts of the city. With the awareness movement that there is no situation affecting vehicle and pedestrian traffic in a negative way, our citizens can safely cross the street ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic Awareness Training for Alanya Municipality Staff 27/04/2019 122 personnel working at Alanya Municipality Directorate of Cleaning Affairs received the certificate after the 3 training program with the theme of ”Respect in Life Respect for Life Alanya. During the training, the importance and need of respect for pedestrians, other vehicles and animals were explained. Alanya Municipality and Alanya District Police Department, Alanya Traffic Education Association in cooperation with the Alanya Municipality Directorate of the Directorate of the Ministry of cleaning staff of the staff of Alanya Municipality Traffic Training Park personnel and expert police teams 'Respect in Life Respect in Traffic' was given training. 22-23-24 The trainings given in April were aimed to increase the awareness of the personnel about traffic. 3 sür
- Awareness Study for Level Crossings in TCDD 1. 01/03/2016 Awareness Study for Level Crossings was conducted in TCDD 1. District: A de Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings UM was conducted at the Directorate of TCDD 1. TCDD 1.In the Thrace section of the Directorate of Ispartakule, Velimese, Muratli, Edirne, Apullu, Luleburgaz and Çerkezköyde Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings “was conducted. In accordance with the İl Regulation on Measures and Implementation Principles to be Taken at the Railway Level Crossings T by TCDD 1 District SDS Directorate, informative presentations were made to the Governorships, Special Provincial Administrations, Regional Directorates of Municipalities and Highways, and the regulations and regulations issued. Within this scope, 128 units within the area of responsibility of our Regional Directorate Bu
- Beykoz University and TCDD Organize Accident / Event Awareness Workshop in Rail Systems 30/03/2018 Beykoz University, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 1. In cooperation with the Regional Directorate, he organized the 'Accident / Event Awareness Workshop' in Rail Systems. In the workshop where suggestions on minimization of the factors causing accidents and incidents were shared, it was announced that there will be employment with the 'logistic villages' to be established for the students who are trained in this field. TCDD 1. Halil Korkmaz, Deputy Regional Director, said that the restoration of the historical Haydarpaşa Train Station was continuing and that 2018 could be operational again at the end of the year. Beykoz University, Turkey has scored a major study on the railways. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 1. Beykoz University, which cooperates with the Regional Directorate, Bölge
- Awareness Raising Seminar for Railway Employees 17/03/2014 Awareness Seminar for Railroad Personnel without Barriers: A seminar was organized by the Adana Metropolitan City Council Disabled Council to change the way the railway personnel were looking at people with disabilities and to act more consciously. In the seminar, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) personnel were given training that describe a method of establishing healthy communication with disabled people. Member of the Board of the Disabled Assembly, Chairman of the Adana Branch of the Six Dots Association of the Blind, Mr. Osman Alıcı and Deputy Chairman of the Assembly, Aziz Sökmen, Chairman of the Public En-Der addressed the participants as the speakers of the seminar. Ali Duran Karakaya, Speaker of the Disabled Assembly, "Our aim is to ensure healthy awareness in our city and hand in hand with all our citizens without handicap
- Awareness Activity in Level Crossing in Adana 11/06/2016 Awareness Activity in Level Crossing in Adana: TCDD 6. Regional Directorate of "Level crossing awareness activity" was held. TCDD 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, Şakirpaşa level crossing in the event held in the event, to prevent accidents that will occur in the level crossings, should increase the awareness of the drivers said. TCDD with a high sense of responsibility, the citizens threatens the safety of life and property that threatens serious cross-border traffic accidents that brings with the Çopur, "2003 620 420 in the number of level crossings reduced to 134 and their XNUMX level as a leveled level crossing. in Trainer, which includes the rules that our drivers must follow in controlled level crossings sür
- Bicycle awareness will be established in Gaziantep 22/10/2017 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality organized a conference titled Daire Sen de Pedalla for the Future. Esi At the conference, the importance of expanding the use of bicycles, which are both healthy and economical, was emphasized. In order to increase the awareness of the use of bicycles within the city, the Association of Cyclists launched a joint project called S Sen de Pedalla for the Future kapsamında. At the conference, to create bicycle awareness ilgi
- Akçaray Stops A Hearing Awareness Video 07/02/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 4 February World Cancer Day due to the digital display of different points in the city has been a significant work of awareness. At first glance, digital images on the screen as an ordinary commercial film, then the citizens lived full of emotion. SHOWN IN DIGITAL SCREENS Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has implemented a meaningful awareness study in order to increase social awareness against many of the preventable cancer. In the form of short films, tram stops and walking routes were selected for the awareness-based activities of the citizens. In the film which is shown on digital screens, firstly there are images of a woman whose hair fluctuates in the wind Dijital
- Autism Awareness Activity in Adana Subway 02/04/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality organized a musical event in Adana Metro with the volunteers of Mentally Handicapped Children Training and Protection Foundation (ZİÇEV) at 2 April World Autism Awareness Day. In order to raise awareness against autism in the children of 1-5 age, which could harm social interaction and communication but can be treated with early diagnosis, the brochures on autism were distributed to the metro passengers. TRAVEL WITH LIVE MUSIC Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, 2 April World Autism Awareness Day, members of the Adana Branch of Mentally Handicapped Children Development and Protection (ZİÇEV) hosted children and families with autism. ZİÇEV volunteers and…
- Awareness Training for Bus Drivers in Eskişehir 22/11/2018 As an example with the studies carried out on gender equality, the Metropolitan Municipality provided training to public bus drivers on gender equality and violence against women due to the 25 November International Day Against Violence against Women. Within the scope of the Provincial Action Plan to Fight Violence Against Women, the staff of Metropolitan Municipality Social Services Department provided trainings to private public bus drivers serving throughout the city. Taşbaşı Cultural Center In the Red Hall, approximately 300 driver participated in the training, gender inequality, gender equality, gender, gender, gender, gender and gender in the world and in our country.
- Awareness Activity from University Students 27/11/2018 In the framework of the ell Accessibility Project enc realized by the initiatives of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Disabled People, girls who were studying at Gaziantep University created awareness by taking the students of GAP Visually Disabled Secondary School on bicycles. The students staying at the Ümmü Gülsüm Girls' Dormitory in Gaziantep University carried the students with visually impaired students through the university with the double bicycles provided by the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Disabled People. Before the event, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Disabled Persons, Yusuf Çelebi, stated that Gaziantep has achieved a culture of handicap-free co-existence. Stating that disability is a universal problem, Çelebi said, ebi All societies are responsible and problematic in this regard. Today we see our girls Bugün