Providing pedestrian superiority in traffic, increasing the safety of life and property in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Soma 'Pedestrian First' icons realized.
Within the scope of the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year announced by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrian' for the year 2019, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has; pedestrian priority 'Pedestrian First' is the assembly of icons. Traffic Services Branch Directorate of Transportation Department carried out by teams in various streets of Soma pedestrian crossing lanes were pulled. Pedestrian crossing of the appropriate distance to the pedestrian crossing and pedestrians to protect the superiority of the work done in the district, won the appreciation of the people of the district. Transportation Department teams, within the scope of the work schedule 'First Pedestrian' implementation throughout the province by implementing the traffic will support the increase of pedestrian safety.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akhisar Roads 'First Pedestrian' Application 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Practice in Gördes 15/05/2019 Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is determined by the following points; Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. In the works carried out by Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch, pedestrian crossing strips were taken in various streets of the district. Ulaşım
- 'Pedestrian First' Images Drawn on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- 'First Pedestrian' Application in Saruhanlı for the Safety of Pedestrians 22/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and to increase the security of life and property, carried out the installation of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Saruhanlı. Within the scope of the study, strips were drawn on various streets of Saruhanli to determine the pedestrian priority. Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', lar Pedestrian Y icons, which imply pedestrian priority, are assembled. Pedestrian crossing strips were taken on various streets of Saruhanli during the studies carried out by the Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services. To the pedestrian crossing of vehicle drivers Araç
- İpekböceği Tramway First Istanbul, Then Go On The Road To Europe 18/06/2018 2009 was the year ... Speaking to build a tram-producing factory in Bursa, many people sneered, "dream," he said. In particular, the trams Durmazlar Machine will produce when the number of non-believers was very high. The reason is that in the rail systems sector dominated by world giant companies, it was thought that Bursa could not only be insufficient in terms of technology, but could not cope with giant companies in the competition. But it didn't ... Durmazlar produced better as well as better trams than many tram manufacturers known as technology. "Recep'in (Altepe) tram can not get out of the Çakırhamam slope," he said, but the wait did not last long. Now ... Lip twist, "Bursa can not do in the" called, "world's giant companies can not compete with the" Silk of the Silkworm self-internal and external yap
- PTT's HGS Mobile Application is Online 25/11/2014 PTT HGS Mobile App Live: Post Office branches with more than 4000 having Turkey's most extensive network, HGS has released mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms. Thanks to the HGS mobile application developed by ePTTAVM and Ülkem A.Ş., HGS stops to PTT for the filling process. HGS mobile application, which has been prepared to raise awareness of the community due to the increase of internet sites and applications that claim to make HGS sales and filling recently, can be downloaded free of charge to all phones and tablets. With the HGS mobile app, which eliminates the need to go to PTT to upload to HGSs, which is the new standard of rapid transition on highways lar
- Highway bridge and connection paths before project failure after infrastructure hit 18/02/2015 The highway bridge and the connection roads before the project fault hit the infrastructure: The error in the project on the highway bridge and connection roads in Menemen was noticed after the groundbreaking ceremony. The project was modified but the construction was interrupted by the infrastructure displacements. In Menemen, 50 covers the highway bridges and connection roads that will facilitate the transportation of Esatpaşa, İsmet İnönü and Uğur Mumcu neighborhoods where a thousand people live ü
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış