owners are now more advantageous
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- KIA Owners Now Benefit 12/06/2019 KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program members can benefit from discounts up to 3 percent for 30 vehicles aged and over. Members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program can also redeem all service expenses since 1 January 2014 to their accounts. Anadolu Group in Turkey operating in KIA, offers benefits to customers prepared within the scope of the loyalty program. KIA owners who are members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program at no cost receive a discount of up to 30. Members of KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program benefit from different discount rates according to vehicle age. The program includes KIA; 3 year-old vehicle yüzde
- Asphalt Study on 9 Street in Kichikoy 22/08/2014 9 Street Asphalt Study in Kichikoy: Talas Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the Kicikoy neighborhood, asphalt renewed 9 street. Talas Kiçiköy Mahallesi Ali Saip Paşa Street, followed by the Dirmit, Ulus, Stad, Return, Say, Dirmit 1, 6160 and 6161 street renewal work started in the street came to an end. Talas mayor of Talas, who also made statements about the renewal of the infrastructure services. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, 9 street and street works in the Kiçiköy neighborhood is almost turned into a construction site, he said. Mayor Palancıoğlu, "Kiçiköy Mahalle is one of the oldest settlements of Talas, a region known with its historical texture.
- Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned at High Speed Train Line (Photo Gallery) 04/05/2013 High Speed Train Line Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned High-Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will work between ISTANBUL and Ankara, will continue to be built on 29 October Republic Day, while in some sections new and high-speed rails are installed on concrete traves. It was started. However, the citizens of the settlement will pass the line, high-speed train pass 17 August 1999 earthquake damaged and repaired in the side of the railway is not known how to make an impact on the houses, they are concerned about the lack of information on this issue, he said. Since it is the bridge that connects Istanbul with Anatolia, it is very much in terms of both highway and railway İstanbul
- Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners 02/09/2015 Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners: Bar owners who will be demolished due to the passing of the tram through Ankara Avenue met with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Tahir Büyükakın. Mr. Büyükakin said he would have contacts for the elimination of grievances of the bar owners. Due to the Tramway Project of the Metropolitan Municipality, it was decided to destroy the total 12 space at the Bars Street. The members of the Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association (KEYDER), which was established by the residents of the Bars Street, had prepared an appropriate project in the free space behind the Interteks Fair Area instead of the planned enterprises. By taking the project with them, the owners of the bar who visited the Mayor of Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu were a big dream.
- Bar owners have still not reached a solution 16/09/2015 Bar owners have not yet reached a solution: they continue negotiations to solve the problem of tradesmen at the Bars Street, which will be expropriated within the scope of the tram project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The problem, which has been started due to not being given a new place to do their jobs, cannot be solved despite the interviews. KEYDER ADMINISTRATION CAME The shopkeepers of the place where they eat and take action not react to a new place, tradesmen, Izmit Municipality Municipality and Deputy Chairman of the Supervision Inspector Guray Oruc'la met with. The meeting held in Oruç's office; Yusuf Ziya Tom, President of Kocaeli Entertainment Center Owners Association (KEYDER) and Timuçin Yeri