Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), which serves within Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, held its regular meeting in June.
Deputy General Secretary Suat Olgun, Head of Transportation Department and related unit managers attended the meeting which was held in the meeting hall of the Municipal Assembly under the presidency of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Coşkun Alp.
80 AGENDA ITEM MEETED
In June Ordinary UKOME meeting, 80 agenda item was discussed. The 80 of the interviewed 34 item was decided and the 46 item was transferred to the sub-commissions.
YILDIZLI-ESKİPAZAR-KARACAÖMER AND UZUNİSA FILLED WITH ONE ROOF
At the meeting, Altınordu district public transportation system Rehabilitation Project 2. Within the scope of the stage, SS 2 No Uzunisa Cooperative, SS 33 No Star Cooperative, SS 61 No Eskipazar Cooperative and SS 110 No Karacaömer Cooperatives were discussed and accepted. Monochrome and model vehicles will start to serve on the routes used by this 4 cooperative in a short time.
TRAFFIC ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE HELD
Altinordu district public transport vehicles to reduce the danger of traffic in the meeting of the arrangements to be made at the meeting, other districts were decided to make new traffic arrangements.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Altınordu Public Transport System Starts New Term Tomorrow 11/02/2018 A turnover in public transport has been closed with the Dönüşüm Modern Transformation in Public Transport Project bir in Altınordu district. 12 As of February Monday, new public transport will start operating on new routes. 2 On Friday, the period of adaptation in the public transportation system, which was put into service with the participation of thousands of citizens, ends. After Enver Yılmaz, President of the Association, announced that they had foreseen a certain transition period for citizens to recognize the new system and not be a victim, public transport continued to work on old routes. During the intervening period, citizens had the opportunity to learn new vehicles, learn routes and understand how the system would work. On the one hand iye
- Public Transportation Starts in Altınordu 26/10/2017 The works for the new public transport system to be implemented in the Altınordu district of Ordu were completed and the protocol prepared was signed today. According to the protocol signed under the name of cek Public Transportation Rehabilitation Project ın, the number of 322 vehicles serving different routes in Altınordu will be reduced to the number of 177 vehicles that will serve in different sizes and capacities. PREPARATION OF THE PROJECT APPROXIMATED 2 YEARS As a result of the interviews carried out for approximately 2 years, the protocol prepared in line with the project, whose stages are completed, was signed today. At the ceremony held at the Assembly Hall of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ordu, President Enver Yılmaz, Secretary General Bülent Civelek, Chamber of Army Drivers and Automobiles ş
- A Last Week for Altınordu Public Transport System 26/01/2018 Before the Modern Transformation Project in Public Transportation which will be held by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality in Altınordu district, an information meeting was held for dolmuş artisans. At the meeting, tradesmen were informed about the routes determined within the scope of the new system, smart card payment system and other issues. TRANSFORMATION IN COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION 2 BEGINS IN FEBRUARY The final preparations are being made in the project, which will be a turning point in public transportation in Ordu and will be effective as of February 2. In the meeting, which was organized in order to implement the new system in the best way and to prevent any possible disruptions, the personnel of the Department of Public Transport provided the muş
- Public transport in Sakarya 03/02/2017 Arrangement in public transport in Sakarya: Public transport to provide information about the new work of the head of the Department of Transportation Fatih Pistil, two new lines will be taken into service by expressing the intensity of the number of lines, announced the increase in the number of expeditions. "Two new lines from Sakaryapark to the North Terminal and Sakaryapark to the Campus would be better," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities in the field of transportation in line with the needs of the city. Chairman Zeki Toçoğlu'nun more effective, integrated and preferred public transport in line with the target of carrying out the necessary work in the Department of Transportation Fatih Pistil President, two new line to express service, To
- Sait Altınordu cruise ship met with the Gulf (Photo Gallery) 07/05/2016 Sait Altınordu passenger ship met with the Gulf: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has introduced the new passenger ships 10.sunu to the Gulf. Speaking at a ceremony for the ship called the legendary captain Sait Altinordu Altınordu'un Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 5 said the new cruise ship is in more order. In order to increase the share of maritime transport in public transportation and to implement the aya Sea Transportation Development Project amacıyla with the aim of renewing the existing fleet with new ships suitable for modern, environmentalist and disabled people, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality took the 15 from its new cruise ship 10. Kap For the new cruise ship named Sait Altınordu, the legendary captain of Altınordu Altın
- Altınordu Bus Station Travel Bureau Opened 19/02/2018 A new office has been opened for the distribution of free and discount cards used in the new public transportation vehicles in Altınordu district. Free and discount cards used in public transportation, 17 February 2018 began to be received from the travel cards office in Altınordu County Intercity Bus Terminal (Bus Station). FREE AND DISCOUNTED CARD DISTRIBUTION CENTER WAS ON 3 Free and discounted cards, which are paid for from the first day and given in return for the 12 TL card price, will be delivered to the citizens more quickly. Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building on Government Street-2 and Ordu Cad
- Yılmaz: We Guarantee the Gölköy-Altınordu Road 10/12/2014 Yilmaz: Golkoy-Altinordu Road Assurance We're.Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Gölköy-Altınordu road construction due to problems arising from the contractor company said the delay, u We do not take refuge. We are the guarantor for the completion of this road. Bu Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Gölköy-Gürgentepe-Ulubey Altinordu road will be completed as soon as possible, he said. Mayor Yilmaz, due to problems arising from the contracting company experienced delays in the road, he said. President Enver Yılmaz said, köy We are responsible for the construction of Gölköy-Altınordu road. Due to the problems caused by the contractor, the construction was delayed a bit. But we're not taking an alibi. And we say that this road owes our neck for the completion of the road from 2015 or
- Altınordu Terminal Building Rises to 25 Level 04/05/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality has reached the% 25 level in the intercity bus terminal construction in Altınordu district. President Enver Yilmaz, the work progressed quickly and as soon as possible to offer a modern terminal building to the service of citizens, he said. The Metropolitan Municipality is conducting a hectic study for the construction of a new bus station, which is seen as a great need for the old bus station that is serving in a restricted area in the Altınordu district center. Production of steel structures, which constitute a large part of the work in the terminal construction, continues. A MODERN TERMINAL BUILDING WILL APPEAR TO ALTINORDU Terminal building ORD
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Works in Progress 28/08/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality works in the Intercity Bus Terminal to be built in Altınordu district. Mayor Yilmaz said, ı Within the scope of the project, the city's traffic density will be reduced and the collection of district vans under a single roof to complete the work is completed in the rate of 70, “he said. THE PROJECT IS LIVING TO THE NEED OF THE CITY The President, Mr. Enver Yılmaz stated that the new terminal, which was built on the 22 bin m2 area in the region where the TOKI and Memurkent residences in the Altınordu district is located, will be realized with the new terminal. the new bus station project will find the city's daily traffic olan
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Building Works Continuously 24/11/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Altınordu district, right next to the construction of the inter-city bus terminal construction works are underway. President Tekintaş, the completion of the project will meet the needs of the bus station in Altınordu district will provide a modern structure to the Army, he said. PRESIDENT TEKİNTAŞ, ın We will build a model and a modern building cevap The work of the new bus station, which has started to be constructed due to the fact that the old bus station serving in a restricted area in Altınordu district cannot meet today's needs, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the project will be completed in a short time, President Engin Tekintaş said, belirten The work in the Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Project is progressing rapidly. The wall surrounding the project's terminal Pro