Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has been serving 118 Million 966 Thousand passengers in transportation since its establishment.
Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has provided transportation services to 118 Million 966 Thousand passengers since the day it was established with the transportation network developed for citizens to travel more easily and safely.
The Municipality of Muğla continues to serve with thousand 433 controlled public vehicles and 170 municipal buses throughout the city. Disabled ramps, 96 watched cameras with modern buses that provide transportation services throughout the province are pleasing the citizens.
118 Million 966 Thousand of 18 Million 837 thousand passengers have been transported free of charge under the “Free Passenger Transport Law Kanunu determined by the Ministry of Transportation.
Approximately 27 Million Passengers Moved on City Buses
Approximately 27 Million passengers were transported on the buses belonging to Muğla Metropolitan Municipality and 5 Million 35 thousand of them were transported free of charge. 91 Million passengers were transported in private public transportation vehicles while 13 Million passengers took advantage of free transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 4 Thousand 118 Mileage Road Line Works in Muğla 16/01/2019 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their horizontal / vertical marking activities throughout the province. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams, in the context of the horizontal and vertical marking work carried out on the roads in the province, as well as traffic arrangement, warning signs, deformed or deformed deceleration warning lines, pedestrian crossing, median head offset scanning and road marking applications continue. 5018 pieces of hand application (Deceleration Warning Lines, Pedestrian Crossing, Refuge Head Offset Scan) and 4118 Km road line were drawn by teams. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, açık Our road network is wide Konu
- 60 10 Thousand Passengers Carry for Istanbul and Ankara Metro 18/06/2014 60 Thousand Passengers Passed For 10 Thousand Passengers 50 Thousand Passengers Carry: In the final declaration of the 'Transportation in Growing Cities' workshop conducted by Fırat Development Agency, Ankara and Istanbul subways, which are planned to carry an average of 60-10 passengers per hour, carry an average of 15-XNUMX thousand passengers per hour, it is stated that the targeted productivity is below. A workshop on 'Transportation in Growing Cities' was held in Elazığ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall by Fırat Development Agency Development Board, headquartered in Malatya. Chairman of the Board Dr. A workshop led by İbrahim Gezer, needs of settlements and transportation, transportation problems of cities, modern transportation policies, transportation planning İbrah
- 118 thousand vehicles scrapped 07/04/2014 118 thousand vehicles were scrapped: 118 million 555 pounds were paid for 581 894 vehicles delivered to scrap directorates so far under the incentive applied for scrap vehicles. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 487 over-aged trucks, vans, buses, minibuses, tankers and 22 118 for 555 vehicles delivered to the scrap directorates within the scope of the application of scrapping of the hammers has paid 581 thousand 894 pounds. In order to increase the security on the road, to prevent environmental pollution and to ensure price balance in the transportation market, the General Directorate of Highway Regulation m
- 8 Reinforcement from Muğla Metropolitan Airport to Airport Transportation 30/05/2018 Mugla Metropolitan Municipality has added 8 to its fleet to be used in airport transportation. Turkey's two airports with the airport in Las Vegas, one of the two provinces received new buses to be used in the transportation 13 8 meter identification Muğla Mayor Dr. With the participation of Osman Gürün, Muğla Metropolitan Municipality was held in the socio-cultural area. Bahattin Gümüş Mayor Bahattin Gümüş, Ortaca Mayor Hasan Karaçelik, CHP Muğla provincial and district presidents, CHP Muğla deputy candidates, muhtars, citizens and bus company officials attended the bus promotion. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the duties and responsibilities in the field of transportation and in accordance with requests from citizens Muğ
- MUTTAŞ and ÖTTA Passed 100 Solid Passenger of Muğla Population 16/08/2018 MUTTAŞ and Private Public Transport Vehicles (ÖTTA), which are connected to Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, have carried 100 Million 85 Bin 610 passengers to this day. MUTTAŞ AND ÖTTA, which offers comfort services to citizens with the “Transformation in Transportation başlat project initiated by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in order to ensure service integrity in accordance with metropolitan law, continues to be the preference of citizens. According to a written statement made by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, MUTTAŞ and ÖTTA have been carrying 2015 million 100 Bin 85 passengers to this day. In the statement, approximately 610 thousand passengers moved across the province ılan
- Acknowledgment Visit to President Gürün from Companies Carrying Passenger Transport in Muğla 15/02/2019 Intercity Bus Terminal, which is completed in Mentese District, has started to provide service to the authorities of the company. Osman Gürün'e thanked to visit. Muğla's central district of Menteşe 11 Million 186 Thousand 400 TL invested in the roof of the solar panels with the roof of the Hinge Intercity Bus Terminal, which produces the 80 of its own energy company officials who perform the company officials, the Mayor of Mugla Metropolitan Municipality. He visited Osman Gürün and thanked him for the new bus terminal. The new bus station has a useful, environmentally friendly, modern appearance and the company officials have said modern
- Marmaray uses 118 million people 09/02/2016 118 million people used Marmaray: So far 118 million people used Marmaray said Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, said that they have not yet completed the route work for Channel Istanbul Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Marmaray 118 million passengers carried, stating that, "Passage from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge to 12 declined," he said. Yildirim, the channel for the Istanbul Project "We have not yet completed the work on the route," he said. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) and 2016 budget of the General Directorate of Civil Aviation were discussed at the Parliament's Planning and Budget Commission. Lightning,…
- Malatyaya Highways Invested 118 Million TL Last Year 01/05/2013 Highways last year 118 million to Malatya 89 thousand TL. by investing, the company with the most appropriation received the title. When the 2012 appropriations of the investments on the basis of investor organizations are evaluated, the Highways 8. 118 million 89 thousand TL of the Regional Directorate. with the highest allowance. In terms of appropriation size, the province of Malatya was the second with a share of 52 million 550 thousand, while the Special Provincial Administration was the third with the number of 44 million 853 thousand TL.
- 10 to Afyonkarahisar 118 Million TL worth of 300 vehicles per year 11/03/2019 Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, who signed the unprecedented investments in Afyonkarahisar's history, broke the record in the history of the Republic with the machinery, tools and equipment he added to his fleet. 10 88 235 million pieces worth of 30 million pieces of machinery, equipment and equipment during the 118 annual service period (with the exception of Yüntaş) Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, Yüntaş 300 million TL worth of vehicles taken together with the 2009 million TL approximately presented a fleet of vehicles and construction equipment to the service of Afyonkarahisar. Yakın The sixth hole of the vehicles IN The vehicle near 100 in Afyonkarahisar Municipality in XNUMX ediy
- 10 million 500 thousand cubic meters excavation and 8 million 200 thousand cubic meters of XNUMX fill to be made for Bursa Yenisehir YHT 31/12/2011 10 million 500 thousand cubic meters of excavation and 8 million 200 thousand cubic meters of fill will be made for Bursa Yenişehir YHT. The project was signed for the high-speed train line that will connect Bursa to Ankara and Istanbul, which will be completed in the year 2. 15 will be at the 2.5 hour 2.5 and 2 hours between 15 and 2 hours. Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Transport Minister Binali Yıldırım attended the ceremony organized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Speaking at the ceremony, Arinc is in Europe T