Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, with the summer season, the route of sea transport has again turned into the city's favorite holiday resorts. Metropolitan Municipality, which started the Urla ferry service in the past weeks, will also make flights to Foça and Mordoğan from June onwards.
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a fast, comfortable and safe journey period with new ships in sea transportation, starts Foca and Mordoğan flights from 15 June Saturday. Especially scheduled for the day-to-day holiday and sightseeing in Izmir, scheduled flights to Saturday and Sunday will be held twice a week.
Morning 08.25'de Karsiyaka will leave the IZDENIZ ships, Konak pier to take passengers before Mordogan, and then will move to Foca. The first departure time for holidaymakers from Mordoğan was 18.50. Ships from Foça will get up at 19.30 at once and dock at Mordoğan once more, and watch at 20.00 at Konak and Karşıyaka from Mordoğan.
The one-way fare of Karsiyaka-Konak-Foca-Mordogan flights will be applied as 18 TL and the one-way fare between Foca-Mordogan will be applied as 12 TL.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- İZDENİZ's Foca, Mordoğan and Yassıca Sea Expeditions 13/06/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which turns its route to the outer bay with the summer season, starts the flights of Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada on the second day of the holiday. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started a fast, comfortable and safe journey period with new ships in sea transportation, opens its summer season from the second day of Ramadan Feast (16 June Saturday). Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's sea voyages and those who want to make an economic holiday for those who want to turn the route to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada'da expeditions will continue until September 10. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ also received the necessary permits from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the first time in Urla.
- Foça cruise starts 4 in June 20/05/2016 The flight to Foça starts at 4 in June: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, with the beginning of summer, starts to cruise to Foça every weekend. The ships of the metropolitan will make a voyage to Mordoğan as soon as the line permission is obtained from the Ministry. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made significant moves in the sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, continues to the voyages starting from Foça on the outer bay in the new season. Foça flights, especially for holidaymakers, look forward to the 4 on Saturday. The municipality of the Municipality of Foça, which has been designed to accommodate new ships, will have the opportunity to spend the weekend on Saturday and Sunday'n
- The strike is over in İZDENİZ, flights start at 15.00 03/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ A.Ş. Sailors with Turkey was consensus in collective bargaining negotiations between the union. Following the signing of the contract in the morning, the strike ended on July in 12. Hour 15.00 from the ferry service will be restarted announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has resulted in a compromise collective bargaining negotiations between the marine transportation service provider that you Izdemir Inc. is organized by the employees of the Turkey-Turkish Business Union of Seafarers. With the signing of the contract, the 12 strike ended in July. The Gulf ships will start their voyages from the 15.00. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ will continue the flights in the inner bay with the normal tariff, the Yassıcaada flights EN
- Violent lodos in Izmir! .. İZDENİZ cancel ferry flights 18/01/2018 The sea rumpled in Izmir, the waters rose. The length of the waves up to 4 meters, the wind up to 103.3 kilometer. 11 tree overturned due to severe lodos felt more intensely on the coastal part of the impact. Rising sea water left some areas under water. In Izmir this morning due to the strong lodos, which increased its effect from 04.40 and the wave height of the 4 meter and the rising sea, the city life was negatively affected, and many trees were overthrown. According to the information received from the Meteorological Directorate of Izmir, the wave height of Güzelyalı up to 4 meters, the strongest wind in the morning was determined as 103.3 kilometers. Wind ...
- Foça's New Terminal Opens at the End of the Week 05/04/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Gerenköy, built a multi-purpose hall in the architecture of the structure of the region to meet an important need of Foça district terminal 7 April Saturday, opening in a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, two important projects will be held in Foça on weekend. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed the productions of the multi-purpose hall built in accordance with the texture of Gerenköy neighborhood, which is one of the most important centers of transportation in Foça, which is one of the well-known centers of national tourism, will open the works with a ceremony on the Saturday of April at 6. Two projects costing a total of 8 million pounds l
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- Foca participating in the fast-breaking AK Party Izmir deputy Sengul, Kocaoglu, said he would leave the construction of the subway 31/07/2012 AK Party Izmir deputy Aydin Sengul, Izmir, Foca district was founded by the iftar dinner was opened by citizens with citizens. Şengül, who visited the Foca District Presidency before the end of the Iftar, received information about the organization work from the President Kadir Özgirgin and listened to the views of the members of the board of directors. Şengül visited the tradesmen and citizens in Sevgi Street together with the district administrators and gave information about his party's projects in Foça. Subsequently, Şengül, who attended to the iftar dinner of the district governor's office, refused to accept the iftar meal being brought to the table, and entered the queue like other citizens. … WELCOME, WORK sonr The questions of journalists after the asında
- Discounts on the price of passengers from Foça buses against İZBAN 07/01/2013 Discounts on passenger fare from Foça bus drivers against İZBAN Foça Birlik and Foça Coachmen cooperatives carrying passengers on the Izmir line went down for passenger transportation. From the Foça to Karşıyaka Soğukkuyu stop, the fee of 8 lira was reduced to 5 liras. Foça coachmen, who serve with the 18 vehicle consisting mostly of 55 personality midibuses, move in the summer, in half an hour, in the 20 minute. Demand and intensity changes are made in movement hours. Foça Koop President Recep Diker stated that the transfer of İZBAN and the transfer buses to Foça had an effect on the decision to take, but that they had primarily evaluated the demands coming from the people AN
- Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça 20/06/2013 Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça In Foça, one of the leading tourism centers of Izmir, work has been started to spread tourism throughout the year. Foca Mayor Gokhan Demirag, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the rapid development of tourism in Greece last year 1 million visitors exceeded the limit, he added. Aliağa Menderes Light Rail System is close to the district began to pass through the town of Biçerova and the transfer buses set off from here, thanks to the district's visitors to a day flowed to Demirağ, this situation attracted the attention of the tourism investor said. The facility has a bed capacity of 3 bin 500 in Foça and Eski Foça.
- Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays 21/09/2015 Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Urla Yassıcaada and Foça sea voyage for those who want to enjoy the sea voyage will continue during the holidays. Yassıcaada Facilities, which is one of the most colorful and economical centers of the day holiday in Izmir, will continue to serve in the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 24 - 22 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 27 - XNUMX - XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Yassıcaada flights XNUMX will close the season in September. Foça steamboat which attracts great attention is also Büyük
- Sea view terminal to Foça 06/08/2017 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the 5.5 of Foça Terminal building, which started to be constructed with an investment of 95 million pounds. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the city's touristic district Foça began to count down to gain a new terminal. The city center will reduce the traffic load, ESHOT buses and private minibuses in a larger and more regular area of the passenger terminal that will allow the passenger to complete the 95 percent completed. The terminal, which is built just below the windmills at the entrance of Foça in İzmir, will say 'Welcome' to the visitors with its sea view. Located in the area of 13 thousand 500 square meters in the district of Fevzipaşa district, with an investment of about 5.5 million pounds z
- Campaign for transportation problems 04/02/2018 In Foça district of İzmir, due to the construction of a bridge, citizens who had to walk one kilometer to İZDAN trains for transportation to Hatundere-Foça route, and who submitted their complaints to the ESHOT authorities, claimed that no solution had been produced, the citizens asked for a solution and launched a campaign via the internet. "It is very difficult for İbana Hatundere to connect with the people living in Old Foça. The bus passengers have to walk to the station for a km. On the other hand, it is impossible for people with disabilities to go through this road, if you want to take the bus mel
- Transportation in Eskişehir Continues 12/02/2018 Due to the construction of a bridge in Foça, citizens who were forced to walk the 1 to reach the buses that were transferring to IZBAN rebelled. Foçalılar, launched a campaign on the internet for solution citizens in Izmir, Foca district due to the construction of the bridge, in order to be able to take the train to the Hatundere-Foca route to take the train, 1 rebelled because they had to walk miles. Izmir and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality transport authorities to the complaints of the ESHOT officials, indicating that the Foçalılar, but claimed that no solution provided. Citizens, this time, launched a campaign through social media networks. In the campaign launched through Change.org, İZBAN Hatundere stop which connects people living in Eski Foça with İzmir üzerinden
- New Terminal is Very Good for Foça 27/03/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Foça's transportation and tourism sectors will be a project to revive. The terminal building, which was completed with an investment of about 5.5 million pounds, was very suitable for Foça. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the city's favorite tourist district of Foça, which is a significant need for transportation of the giant project was implemented. Metropolitan Municipality, the district center will reduce the traffic load, ESHOT buses and private minibuses in a larger and regular area of the passenger terminal will enable the construction of the terminal completed the construction of the terminal. The terminal, built just below the historical windmills at the entrance of Foça, from the direction of İzmir, also offers its visitors a 'welcome' building with its magnificent sea view.
- Bridge Overpass Transportation in Foça 15/01/2015 Bridge Over the Channel Transportation in Foça: Foça Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs provided transportation by providing a bridge over the irrigation canal located on the 535 Street in Gerenköy. The bridge in need of citizens living in Gerenköy was opened in a short period of time by the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs of Foça Municipality. Citizens living in Gerenköy, Mayor Gökhan Demirağ expressed the satisfaction of the problems conveyed to the Mayor as soon as possible, while President Demirag said ı The service to the citizen is indispensable for us de.
- ESHOT, İZULAŞ, İZBAN, Metro and IZDENIZ broke the historic record 09/10/2012 With the development of public transportation facilities and the increase in alternatives, the number of passengers has started to increase. Due to the commissioning of the Izmir Suburban System, the opening of the Ege University-Evka-3 stations and new buses opened in the Metro, the number of passengers per day was based on 1,5 million. On Wednesday, October 3 was the busiest day of public transportation in the history of the city and the 1,5 million limit was exceeded for the first time. During the day, the total number of people using public transportation vehicles of ESHOT, İZULAŞ, İZBAN, Metro and IZDENIZ reached 1 million 505 thousand 546 people in total. According to Kentkart, last year 1 ti
- İzmirliler from İZDENİZ to full note 13/02/2017 Full note to İZDENİZ from İzmir residents: İZDENİZ A.Ş., which has renewed its fleet with modern ships, received a EN high grade e from the satisfaction survey conducted with passengers. 87 of the participants of the survey carried out together with Dokuz Eylül University expressed that they are satisfied with the quality of service provided by the Metropolitan Municipality. İZDENİZ A.Ş., the company responsible for maritime transport of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, increased the service quality with modern and environmentalist ships it added to its fleet. This move directly reflected the satisfaction of the people of Izmir. The results of the last survey conducted with the citizens who preferred sea voyage in urban transportation were very positive for İZDENİZ. 56,18 of the passengers who participated in the survey carried out with Dokuz Eylül University Dok
- Day of pride in İZDENİZ 07/05/2017 The day of pride in İZDENİZ: IZDENİZ, which renews its fleet with modern ships and increases its passenger satisfaction rapidly with its safe, reliable, environmentally friendly approach, registered its high quality transportation service. You Izdemir, TSI "Customer Satisfaction-Complaint Management", "Environmental Management System" and "Quality Management System" won the right to receive the documents, the international quality management system certification "IQ Net" taking the in the final version of a transportation service sector in Turkey the first. İZDENİZ A.Ş., the company responsible for maritime transport of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, increased the service quality with modern and environmentalist ships it added to its fleet. While the number of people who prefer sea travel in urban transportation is increasing rapidly, IZDENİZ has the quality Kent
- Strike of İZDENİZ will not suffer 12/07/2017 The strike of İZDENİZ will not be affected by the transportation: İZDENİZ A.Ş. by Turk-dependent Turkey Union of Seafarers (TDS) from continuing negative result of collective bargaining and working in union Izdemir for staff, after taking the decision to strike from 12 July, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality also made a statement. The statement, "Municipality, ESHOT, Izmir Metro Co., İZBAN and IZULAS coordinated work, our citizens do not have trouble in transportation and IZDENIZ has taken the necessary measures to be affected by the minimum degree of strike," the statement was given.
- Strike in Izmir 13/07/2017 The strike in Izmit shot Izmir: The strike of the 250 employee in Izmit struck the citizens. Those who went to work in the morning from Bostanlı Konak waited in bus queues. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İzmir Deniz İşletmeciliği Nakliyat Turizm ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Izdemir you) with Turk-dependent Turkey Union of Seafarers (TDS) between 250 staff covering collective bargaining reach a compromise in the talks, the ownership of the Metropolitan Municipality of passengers and cars began to strike the ferries. As the port service was not available, the boats connected to Turyol could not make the voyages, so the 50 thousand passengers on the day were literally collapsed.
- İzmir Büyükşehir İZDENİZ Applies to the Ministry for Strike 14/07/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Izdemir he was to apply to the Ministry Strike: Izmir Metropolitan, seeking the rights Seafarers' Union of Turkey was admitted to the Interior Ministry to postpone the strike. This move of the Metropolitan was criticized by the president of the union İzmir Metropolitan Municipality company İzmir Deniz İşletmeciliği Nakliyat Turizm ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Izdemir you) with Turk-dependent Turkey Union of Seafarers (TDS) between 250 staff covering collective bargaining reach a compromise in the talks, the ownership of the Metropolitan Municipality of passengers and cars began to strike the ferries. As the port service was not available, Turyol's boats could not go on the voyage, so the 50 thousand passengers were able to reach the sea by day.
- İZDENİZ strike hit İZBAN and ESHOT 18/07/2017 The İZDENİZ strike struck İZBAN and ESHOT: The strike, which was initiated due to the dispute between TDS and İZDENİZ A.Ş. Turkey Union of Seafarers (TDS) City Lines Branch President Hussein Sarayoğl of Izdemir you about the strike continued AŞ is in six days, "People shabby İZBAN and ESHOT not move. You think you put it in front of everyone hats for a moment before. Our aim is not to strike." said. 6 FIRST STRATEGY after the end of the Üçkuyular Ferry Pier Sarayoğlu, 66 annual union history for the first time on strike, he said. It was stated that the people of Izmir had claimed themselves for five days when the strike started.
- İZDENİZ Grevine signed support 28/07/2017 The union opened the 'signature stand' for support in Izmir's İZDENİZ strike. Kocaoglu'a 'end the strike' AK Party, calling the Dogan, "Chairman is now inmobile to give up," he said Izmir, Izmir paralyzed transportation continues to strike. Daily loss of the stopping of the steamer services is announced as 200 thousand pounds, the total loss of 3 million pounds reached. Grevin 16. union support to the strike on the day of the signature stands at the opening, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the AK Party group vice president Bilal Dogan President Kocaoglu "strike end" was called. Egeli Sabah striking statements, "Izmir citizens of 16 days can not benefit from the comfort of sea transportation. İZBAN,"
- Full Note from Izmir to İZDENİZ! 25/12/2017 İZDENİZ A.Ş., which has renewed its fleet with modern ships, received a le high score yol from the satisfaction survey with passengers. 83 of the participants of the survey carried out together with Dokuz Eylül University expressed that they are satisfied with the quality of service provided by the Metropolitan Municipality. İZDENİZ A.Ş., the company responsible for maritime transport of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, increased the service quality with modern and environmentalist ships it added to its fleet. This move directly reflected the satisfaction of the people of Izmir. The results of the last survey conducted with the citizens who preferred sea voyage in urban transportation were very positive for İZDENİZ. 56 of the passengers participating in the survey conducted with Dokuz Eylül University, the quality of the service provided is cular good an and 27 is Eylül
- İZDENİZ has started its trial flights in Güzelbahçe 15/05/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the outer bay after the launch of the Foca and Mordogan ship, now began the trial in Guzelbahce. Ships connected to Konak, Karşıyaka and Alsancak will work after ministerial clearance. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the last year after the start of the Foça and Mordoğan voyages, this year also the ferry service to Güzelbahçe. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has made significant moves in the sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, will start the Guzelbahce flights to be realized by IZDENIZ following the permission of the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communication. Beautiful landscapes of Güzelbahçe İZDENİZ made preparations for the Guzelbahce expeditions, the residents also made the district happy. First steamer İlk