İZDENİZ's Mordoğan and Foça Expeditions Start: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has turned its route in sea transportation into the city's favorite holiday resorts with the summer season. Metropolitan Municipality, which started the Urla ferry service in the past weeks, will also make flights to Foça and Mordoğan from June onwards.
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a fast, comfortable and safe journey period with new ships in sea transportation, starts Foca and Mordoğan flights from 15 June Saturday. Especially scheduled for the day-to-day holiday and sightseeing in Izmir, scheduled flights to Saturday and Sunday will be held twice a week.
Morning 08.25'de Karsiyaka will leave the IZDENIZ ships, Konak pier to take passengers before Mordogan, and then will move to Foca. The first departure time for holidaymakers from Mordoğan was 18.50. Ships from Foça will get up at 19.30 at once and dock at Mordoğan once more, and watch at 20.00 at Konak and Karşıyaka from Mordoğan.
Karşıyaka Konak Mordoğan and Foca Expedition Fees
One-way fare for Karsiyaka- Konak- Foca- Mordogan flights 18 TLIs the one-way fare between Foça and Mordoğan 12 TL to be applied.
IZDENIZ FERRY AND STEAM TIME ROUTES
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Foça Mordoğan and Yassıcaada Expeditions of İZDENİZ 13/06/2018 IZDENIZ's Foça Mordoğan and Yassıcaada Expeditions: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which turned its course into the outer gulf with the summer season, started the flights to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a fast, comfortable and safe travel period with new ships in maritime transportation, opens the summer season starting from the second day of Ramadan Feast (16 June Saturday). For those who love the sea cruise and those who want to have a economic holiday, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will continue to travel to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada until 10 September. IZDENIZ General Directorate also provides transportation, maritime and communication services to Urla flights, which it organized for the first time last year…
- Foça Cruise Schedules 20/05/2016 Foca ship trips 4 starts in June: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality commences reciprocal shipments to Foça every weekend with the beginning of summer. The ships of the metropolitan will make a voyage to Mordogan as soon as the line permission comes from the Ministry. With the fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has made important moves in sea transportation and continues its ferry services starting from Foça in the outer gulf in the new season. Foca flights, which holidaymakers are looking forward to, start on 4 June Saturday. The Municipality of Foça, which has built a suitable structure for the new ships on the waterfront of Foça Municipality, is preparing for the people of İzmir who want to spend their weekend holiday in this beautiful district Cumartesi
- The strike is over in İZDENİZ, flights start at 15.00 03/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ A.Ş. Sailors with Turkey was consensus in collective bargaining negotiations between the union. Following the signing of the contract in the morning, the strike ended on July in 12. Hour 15.00 from the ferry service will be restarted announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has resulted in a compromise collective bargaining negotiations between the marine transportation service provider that you Izdemir Inc. is organized by the employees of the Turkey-Turkish Business Union of Seafarers. With the signing of the contract, the 12 strike ended in July. The Gulf ships will start their voyages from the 15.00. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ will continue the flights in the inner bay with the normal tariff, the Yassıcaada flights EN
- Violent lodos in Izmir! .. İZDENİZ cancel ferry flights 18/01/2018 The sea rumpled in Izmir, the waters rose. The length of the waves up to 4 meters, the wind up to 103.3 kilometer. 11 tree overturned due to severe lodos felt more intensely on the coastal part of the impact. Rising sea water left some areas under water. In Izmir this morning due to the strong lodos, which increased its effect from 04.40 and the wave height of the 4 meter and the rising sea, the city life was negatively affected, and many trees were overthrown. According to the information received from the Meteorological Directorate of Izmir, the wave height of Güzelyalı up to 4 meters, the strongest wind in the morning was determined as 103.3 kilometers. Wind ...
- Foca's New Terminal Opens at the Weekend 05/04/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Gerenköy, built a multi-purpose hall in the architecture of the structure of the region to meet an important need of Foça district terminal 7 April Saturday, opening in a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, two important projects will be held in Foça on weekend. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed the productions of the multi-purpose hall built in accordance with the texture of Gerenköy neighborhood, which is one of the most important centers of transportation in Foça, which is one of the well-known centers of national tourism, will open the works with a ceremony on the Saturday of April at 6. Two projects costing a total of 8 million pounds l
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- Foca participating in the fast-breaking AK Party Izmir deputy Sengul, Kocaoglu, said he would leave the construction of the subway 31/07/2012 AK Party Izmir deputy Aydin Sengul, Izmir, Foca district was founded by the iftar dinner was opened by citizens with citizens. Şengül, who visited the Foca District Presidency before the end of the Iftar, received information about the organization work from the President Kadir Özgirgin and listened to the views of the members of the board of directors. Şengül visited the tradesmen and citizens in Sevgi Street together with the district administrators and gave information about his party's projects in Foça. Subsequently, Şengül, who attended to the iftar dinner of the district governor's office, refused to accept the iftar meal being brought to the table, and entered the queue like other citizens. … WELCOME, WORK sonr The questions of journalists after the asında
- Discounts on the price of passengers from Foça buses against İZBAN 07/01/2013 Discounts on passenger fare from Foça bus drivers against İZBAN Foça Birlik and Foça Coachmen cooperatives carrying passengers on the Izmir line went down for passenger transportation. From the Foça to Karşıyaka Soğukkuyu stop, the fee of 8 lira was reduced to 5 liras. Foça coachmen, who serve with the 18 vehicle consisting mostly of 55 personality midibuses, move in the summer, in half an hour, in the 20 minute. Demand and intensity changes are made in movement hours. Foça Koop President Recep Diker stated that the transfer of İZBAN and the transfer buses to Foça had an effect on the decision to take, but that they had primarily evaluated the demands coming from the people AN
- Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça 20/06/2013 Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça In Foça, one of the leading tourism centers of Izmir, work has been started to spread tourism throughout the year. Foca Mayor Gokhan Demirag, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the rapid development of tourism in Greece last year 1 million visitors exceeded the limit, he added. Aliağa Menderes Light Rail System is close to the district began to pass through the town of Biçerova and the transfer buses set off from here, thanks to the district's visitors to a day flowed to Demirağ, this situation attracted the attention of the tourism investor said. The facility has a bed capacity of 3 bin 500 in Foça and Eski Foça.
- Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays 21/09/2015 Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Urla Yassıcaada and Foça sea voyage for those who want to enjoy the sea voyage will continue during the holidays. Yassıcaada Facilities, which is one of the most colorful and economical centers of the day holiday in Izmir, will continue to serve in the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 24 - 22 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 27 - XNUMX - XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Yassıcaada flights XNUMX will close the season in September. Foça steamboat which attracts great attention is also Büyük