The test drive 19, which started on the Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line in 6 March, will last for months and after the test runs, the metro is expected to start carrying passengers within the 2019 year. The rail system, which will provide transportation between Kabataş and Mahmutbey, consists of 2 stage, Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy and Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey.
The second phase of the project, Kabataş-Mecidiyeköy construction work continues, while the first phase of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey construction work has been completed, the test drive continues.
The distance between the start and end stops of the Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy metro, which consists of 24.5 kilometers and consists of 19 stations, will be covered in 26 minutes. Metro Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Line, Kabatas, Besiktas, Yildiz, Fulya, Mecidiyekoy, Caglayan, Kagithane, Nurtepe, Alibeykoy, Circir District, Veysel Karani / Aksemsettin, Yesilpinar, Kazim Karabekir, Yenimahalle, Black Sea District, Tekstilkent / Giyimkent , Century / Oruç Reis, Goztepe neighborhood, Mahmutbey.
Kabataş - Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line;
1. Besiktas - Mahmutbey 31 minutes
2. Besiktas - Bahcesehir 52 minutes
3. Besiktas - Alibeykoy 13 minutes
4. Besiktas - Kagithane 9,5 minutes
5. Kabatas - Mahmutbey 34 minutes
6. Kabatas - Kadıköy 24,5 minutes
7. Kabatas - Ataturk Airport 50,5 minutes
8. Mecidiyeköy - Kağıthane 4 minutes
9. Mecidiyekoy - Tekstilkent 19,5 minutes
10. Mecdiyekoy - Basaksehir 36 minutes
11. Waterfall - Yenikapi 14,5 door
12. Kagithane - Uskudar 25,5 minutes
13. Alibeykoy - minutes from Taksim 12
14. Mahmutbey - Uskudar 34,5 minutes
4 and 8 wagons will serve between Mecidiyeköy and Mahmutbey which will be the first driverless metro line on the European side.
The test line is scheduled to be put into service at the end of this year if there are no problems.
With the completion of the second phase of the project, the line between Kabataş and Mahmutbey; Besiktas, Sisli, Beyoglu, Kagithane, Eyupsultan, Gaziosmanpasa, Esenler and Bağcılar 8 district will connect to each other.