Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line stops in the evening hours. Marmaray officials made an official statement, overtime passengers in the stations held for hours stating that they could not get their money back, protesting the situation. After two hours, trains start to work between Yenikapı and Gebze, Yenikapı-Halkalı however, flights to midnight started to take place.
Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line of work from the time of departure "due to the fault" stopped.
Passengers had to wait in airless and dark for a long time on trains.
It is stated that the breakdown of one of the wires between the stations of Bakırköy-Yenimahalle stations is caused by breakage.
Marmaray passed the announcement of süre Our trains are working as delayed urul for passengers but it was announced that the passengers who were kept for a long time could not be able to make flights later.
According to information from soL at the time 22.24 Halkalıtrains arrived in Bakırköy and returned. Passengers on this line “take one stop, they are waiting for 20 minutes each time“ rebelled.
The flights between Yenikapı and Gebze restarted approximately 2 hours after the failure, and Yenikapı-Halkalı Expeditions have been announced to return to normal at midnight.
NO DESCRIPTION FROM MARMARAY
Instead of an official statement, Marmaray made a statement on the website. As of 22.30 Halkalı. Our trains are working with delay ay message from Marmaray web site. Marmaray made a new announcement about midnight and said “Our train services are working normally Marmar.
PROTESTO IN YENİKAPI STATION
The situation led to protests by citizens who tried to leave their jobs and go home in the evening.
While Yenikapi Station was experiencing high density, passengers protested the situation with applause by noting that the authorities did not warn themselves at the entrance, they had to wait for a long time.
Some passengers told security guards that when they asked why they didn't warn themselves when printing a card, they said, ın Our superiors get angry. Bazı
'ASRIN PROJECT WHERE WE ARE WAITING FOR A FAILURE'
At the Yenikapi Station, a paper was issued to passengers demanding the return of the ticket. However, many stations reported no refunds.
Gebze-Halkalı many citizens stuck at different stations along the line of social media also expressed their reactions. (Haber.sol.org.t is)
- Taşkın Dilek (@taskindilek1) May 2, 2017
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Technical fault in Marmaray has been fixed! Expeditions back to normal 04/10/2017 Due to a technical breakdown in Marmaray due to a catenary wire break, 15,20 stopped at 17.10. TCDD, Marmaray, Ayrış Çeşmesi station next to the highway passing by the highway over the truck's catenary wire cut off due to power cuts due to the interruption of the intermittent said. TCDD'den Marmaray'ya said in a statement about the fault, "Today at 14.20 Marmaray, next to the Ayrılık Fountain station on the highway passing the road catenary catenary cut the wire. 15.20 Marmaray expedition due to a power cut stopped. Marmaray trains have been restarted from Marmaray trains.
- Istanbul Metro Station Expedited by Failure 18/06/2018 Metro Istanbul said on Twitter that Yenikapı - Vezneciler stations stopped at 06: 00 in the morning but the metro around 07.30 returned to normal. Metro flights in Istanbul disrupted due to technical failure. Yenikapı and Vezneciler Stations were not opened for operation due to the power outages, and the flights were opened in 1 queues after 07.30 and an hour and a half working hours. The M2 line has been de-energized and our flights are performed normally. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Good journeys ... "said." Expeditions-aksadi-1008564153198546944 Metro Istanbul's Twitter account, "Dear passengers,"
- Metro Failure Fixed in Istanbul, Expeditions Returned to Normal 24/12/2018 In Istanbul, Yenikapı-Gayrettepe metro flights could not be built due to signaling failure. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement; It was reported that the malfunction in the metro line occurred in the morning and the flights returned to normal. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement, "M2 line is corrected and service is done between the Yenikapı-Hacıosman. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, thank you for your understanding," he said. https://twitter.com/metroistanbul_/status/xnumx
- Marmaray Flights are back to normal 13/02/2017 Marmaray flights have returned to normal. Marmaray flights are experiencing due to a technical failure. Yenikapi Marmaray Station, "Due to a technical failure, our trains are working as a delayed" announcement is made. No explanation has been given yet due to the fault. Marmaray web site in the evening hours in the statement, "Marmaray continues to work as normal flights," the statement said.
- Rail Transport in Samsun 09/08/2012 Due to heavy rainfall and subsequent floods, a part of the light rail system, which was closed to transportation, was switched to normal transportation as of 15.00. Due to floods and stream floods for a while between the Gar Station and Turkish Stations, the train between the Turkish Station and the University Station, the passenger transport with the intense efforts of the SAMULAŞ employees returned to the normal order from the clock 15.00'dan. SAMULAŞ officials apologized to the passengers of the light rail system due to transportation for a period of time due to reasons not at their disposal. Source: www.haberfx.net
- Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal 13/06/2013 Metro services in Istanbul returned to normal Taksim Gezi Park events in the last situation related to the metro interruption of the events ... After several days of events in Taksim Square began to return to normal transportation. The subway services to Osmanbey Station were restored. One of the main lines coming to Taksim Square, when the Metro services returned to normal, thousands of people started to use the subway again. While the expectations of the protesters in Gezi Park continue, the police are continuing their seizures on the main and intermediate roads leading to Taksim Square. In a written statement made by Istanbul Transport Inc., all the rail system lines that serve in their facilities are made without any problems and A.Ş
- Taksim was opened to pedestrian traffic and metro services returned to normal 18/06/2013 Taksim was opened to pedestrian traffic and subway schedules returned to normal Taksim Square was opened to pedestrian traffic this morning, vehicles are not allowed to pass. Metro flights continue in normal course. Taksim Square is opened to pedestrian traffic from this morning, vehicles are not allowed to pass. Metro flights continue in normal course. The tension between the police and the demonstrators yesterday in Taksim and around it was replaced by silence today. Taksim Square is completely under police control. Taksim, which is not allowed to enter the vehicles and pedestrians yesterday, has been opened to pedestrian traffic from this morning. Metro flights are also done normally. Car to Taksim Square Taksim
- Metro Expeditions in Taksim 30/06/2013 Metro Expeditions Returned to Taksim: Taksim, the construction machine exploded in the water pipe as a result of the explosion in the subway after the evacuation work returned to normal. During the demolition of the shops located on Cumhuriyet Street, Taksim Square turned into a lake as a construction machine exploded the water pipe. Due to the water flowing to Taksim Metro, the flights were stopped for a while. After the water in the subway, the voyages returned to normal. Source: Mynet
- Traffic on Atatürk Street 10/07/2013 Traffic is normalized on Atatürk Street Sculpture-Santral Garage The paved street of Atatürk Street for the T1 tramway works has been opened to traffic again. The traffic of the city, which was locked in the traffic of Atatürk, closed down by the traffic of Atatürk. Haşim İşcan Street and Fomara, which were used as an alternative route with the opening of the sculpture to traffic, have returned to normal. The most traded shopkeepers were delighted to open the traffic. . When the road is closed, we are constantly fighting with the customer. Thank goodness they paved the way. We ended up early and took a sigh of relief. Erken Source: www.hakimiyet.com
- Train Flights in France are back to normal 17/07/2013 Train Trips in France Normalized: After the end of the search-rescue and debris-lifting operations, which were initiated after the Paris-Limoges train's derailment in the Brétigny-sur-Orge Station, derailed in France, the expeditions started again. The trains, which were interrupted since Friday when the accident occurred, returned to normal by the passage of the first train this morning. Intercity train from Orléans, XLUMX, which passes through the Brétigny-sur-Orge Station, has reached Paris Austerlitz Station without any problems. France's National Railway Company (SNCF) said that the speed of the first train passing the accident site is far below the project. Paris-Limoges expedition on Friday ef
- Bağcılar-Kabataş tram services returned to normal 04/09/2013 Bağcılar-Kabataş tramways returned to normal: Bagcilar-Kabatas tram line in the Pazartekke district due to the break of the wire stranded kataner tramways returned to normal. After the malfunction of approximately 3 hour, Bagcılar-Kabataş flights were started to be done without interruption. The kataner wire, which provides energy to the Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line, was broken at 09.30. Failure CevizliThe flights between Bağ-Çapa were stopped. Passengers were transported from the Pazartekke stop to the Çapa tram stop by bus. Transportation A. Ş. officials were able to correct the malfunction after approximately 3 hours of operation. Bağcılar-Kabataş tramway line was started to be done continuously. Source: www.medya73.com
- Ankara-Istanbul HRC Flights are back to normal 09/08/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT flights have returned to normal: the two days ago in the Gulf of Kocaeli due to the effect of the hose formed by the shipyard's rolling down the rail 200 tonnage as a result of the closure of the High Speed Train (YHT) expeditions, the clock returned to normal from 06.30 today. HNUMX on Thursday at the hour around the Gulf District effective Hose, a shipyard's 17.00 tonne crane on the railway line, while at a port right next to the tons of tons of containers weighed on the rails. The crane, which disconnected the power lines, was completely removed as a result of the 200 work of the teams. Damage caused by the fall of the crane with broken power lines Kop
- Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Expeditions 18/03/2015 Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Expeditions Reverted: It was announced that the revoked flights started again at the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line due to a technical failure in the 08.00 ranks in the morning. In particular, the city from the Asian side of the city by using the sea road to the citizens of Taksim, the metro and the metro system, so that the intensive travel in the morning hours and the funicular line did not work for the transportation hampered. Additional bus services were started due to fault. Security officers at the station "malfunction," he told the citizens redirected buses. Citizens who want to take the bus to Taksim bus filled the bus. Some citizens had a hard time when the bus doors closed. …
- Metro and Ankaray flights back to normal in Ankara 14/03/2016 Metro and Ankaray flights returned to normal in Ankara: subway and Ankaray flights in the capital Ankara have returned to normal, bus transportation is provided by alternative routes. In the region that is closed to traffic due to the terrorist attack in Kızılay, metro and Ankaray flights are returning to normal, while buses are provided by alternative routes. According to a written statement made by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the metro station which was closed for a short time due to the ongoing investigations at the scene was started to be loaded and unloaded from the 09.30 station at Kızılay Station. Due to the fact that the entrance and exit of Güven Park, Milli Ödafaa and Yüksel Street are closed, the passengers, Kizilay Business Center, Soysal Bazaar and Sakarya Street lay
- Yenikapı - Osmanbey metro services return to normal 08/04/2016 Yenikapı - Osmanbey metro services have returned to normal: Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro services, which could not be carried out for 4 hours last night, returned to normal at 6. The metro expeditions between Yenikapı and Osmanbey could not be carried out for 20.00 hours until 00.00 was closed at 4. At the time the metro was opened, the journeys returned to normal after the malfunction was cleared at 06.00. Yesterday evening, after the breakdown of the 20.00 line between the Yenikapı-Osmanbey stops stopped. From that time on, two metro stations were closed and no passengers were picked up. The metro services between Hacıosman and Osmanbey continued as normal. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İstanbul
- Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal 19/12/2016 Metro flights in Istanbul returned to normal: Levent-Yenikapı metro stopped due to technical failure. Expeditions to be stopped due to technical failure returned to normal after a delay of 20 minutes. According to information received from the Istanbul White Table, an energy-related problem was reported to stop stops. Metro flights were stopped between Levent and Yenikapı due to technical failure. Expeditions returned to normal after a delay of approximately 20 minutes. Citizens in the subway on the road had to walk to the stop.
- Metro Flights in Ankara have returned to normal? 02/04/2018 Ankara Metro, the previous day during the trial of the two-wheel collision as a result of a collision that occurred because of the accident about the Mayor Mustafa Tuna, said in a statement on Saturday morning Saturday morning workers in the subway crash negligence, he said. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Tuna, Kızılay-Batıkent metro line in the morning as it will continue to run again in the normal course of the Tuna, Twitter account made sharing, on the Kızılay-Batıkent metro line after the accident on Saturday announced the completion of repair work. Tuna stated that there were no problems in the trial voyages; Saturday morning about the metro accident around 5.30 Cumartesi
- Traffic on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge 03/02/2015 Traffic on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge has been normalized: the work for the free toll total system was completed on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. By the time 16.00 closed the strips on the bridge, the traffic flow returned to normal. The works started on 25 January 2015 in the total fee system in Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge were completed. For free toll system, canopies and box office islands in the bridge box office area were removed. The work on the bridge was completed with four lanes and the planned date was ended on 6 days. After the completion of the work, the clock closed the strips on the bridge as of 16.00 and the traffic flow returned to normal. On the FSM üzer
- Last hours on Osmangazi Bridge (Video) 30/06/2016 Nine hours of Istanbul-Izmir transportation time to 3,5 hours to reduce the most important leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Project Osmangazi Bridge to enter the service hours remained. The opening of the bridge will be made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım tomorrow. Osmangazi Bridge is the most important part of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project with a total length of 384 kilometers, including 49 kilometers and 433 kilometers. After hours, the first vehicle to pass the bridge, asphalting work is finished, the strips of the road drawn, lighting poles were erected, connections were made. Traffic signs to the North Approach Viaduct before the Osman Gazi Bridge decorated with flags Bayrak
- Hours changed in Line 200 04/11/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, High Speed Train (YHT) due to the work of trains to prevent the negative impact of the citizens launched the Istanbul Tuzla-Kartal line numbered 200 attracts great interest. After the train was opened, the departure from the Derbent from 200 was canceled. According to the new regulation, line 200 will take off from the bus terminal. Free ring service was provided for passengers using this line from the Derbent area. INTENSIVE TIMES 15 IN MINUTE A bus number 200, which is especially appreciated by students, is carried out on the 7 day of the week in cooperation with Otogar and Kartal. Expeditions starting at 05.00 in the morning to 24.00 Sabah
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012 Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the archaeological excavations were carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in order to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul.
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012
Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told AA correspondent that due to the projects carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul ke
- Maintenance and repair works on the Golden Horn Bridge, metrobus road 23/08/2012 Due to maintenance and repair work, the 18 was shut down on June in Fatih Sultan Mehmet and the Golden Horn Bridge. 24 3 8 2 lane XNUMX lane XNUMX lane in every stage of the work carried out maintenance and repair of the XNUMX lane at each stage while the maintenance and repair, the bridge will be opened again this evening after the end of the work. Another pleasing news to the Istanbulites came from the Golden Horn Bridge, which will take a sigh of relief with the opening of the bridge connecting the two continents. After the works ended in the direction of Okmeydanı-Topkapı, asphalting works continued in the direction of Topkapı-Okmeydanı ended. Works on the bridge, renovations çalış
- 4 station in Sakarya urban rail line will be completed by the end of November 04/11/2012 The 4 station, which is being constructed on the Sakarya urban rail line, will be completed by the end of November. The Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to work on the Light Rail System, which will link the city center and the new intercity bus terminal. The intermediate stations, which were auctioned in early October, will be held in Kentpark, 32 Houses, Teminal and Bahçelievler. The intermediate stations are expected to be completed by the end of this month. In the meantime, the construction of the Kent Park intermediate station in the city center started. On the other hand, the tender for the regulation of Adapazari and Sapanca main stations according to the Light Rail system was also made. Intermediate and main stations construction ana
- 4 station in Sakarya urban rail line will be completed by the end of November 04/11/2012
The 4 station, which is being constructed on the Sakarya urban rail line, will be completed by the end of November. The Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to work on the Light Rail System, which will link the city center and the new intercity bus terminal. The intermediate stations, which were auctioned in early October, will be held in Kentpark, 32 Houses, Teminal and Bahçelievler. The intermediate stations are expected to be completed by the end of this month. In the meantime, the construction of the Kent Park intermediate station in the city center started. On the other hand, the tender for the regulation of Adapazari and Sapanca main stations according to the Light Rail system was also made. Search and master ve