Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation teams, Salihli district of the district of the district connected to the 25 rural neighborhood with Gölmarmara, Akhisar and the connection road to Istanbul and 6 rural district of the district provided access to the old Sart road painting works of the road to make the citizens of the painting .
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which conducts studies to maximize traffic safety throughout the province, continues its works on road safety with traffic signs and pointers. In this context, the Traffic Services Branch Directorate of Transportation Department teams, the Salihli district of the district of the district of 25 rural neighborhood and Gölmarmara, Akhisar and connected to the road to connect to the district of 6 rural district of the road to provide access to the old Sart road to provide safer way for citizens to travel. painting works.
3 kilometers on the old Sart Road, Gölmarmara, Akhisar and 4 kilometers long on the way to Istanbul, the work has received full marks from citizens. Stating that the studies will continue, the Head of Transportation Department Hüseyin Üstün said that they serve for the peace and trust of the citizens under the leadership of Cengiz Ergün.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Erzincan Municipal Teams Working Day and Night 15/08/2014 Erzincan Municipal Teams Night and Day Work: Erzincan Municipality continues to work on road paving with asphalt and key parquet throughout the city. Erzincan Municipality, which completed its work on Sümerbank Street and Gülabibey District 950 street recently, started to work on asphalt pavement in Emek Street to the east of the Social Security Institution and started the road paving works in Fatih District. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who made a statement about the works, said, ız We continue our works in line with the targets we have determined as the Erzincan Municipality. Our first priority was the main arteries and bus routes with high traffic density.
- Traffic Awareness Study from Sakarya Metropolitan 19/06/2019 Sakarya Municipality Transportation Department continues to work on traffic awareness. In this context, the transformation of the 36 push-to-signal signaling vehicle traffic lights at various points of the city to the yellow warning light was completed. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues to work on traffic awareness. In this context, the conversion of 36 push-to-signal signaling vehicle traffic lights at various points of the city to yellow warning light was completed. The awareness movement, which is carried out in order not to jeopardize the traffic of the green light, which is observed to encourage the vehicles to cross the pedestrian crossing points, enables pedestrians to cross the street safely. In the statement made by the Transportation Department, Güvenli
- Highways Teams Launch Work in Refugees 11/04/2014 Highways Teams Launched in Refugees: Hakkari Highways 114. The Branch Chiefship has launched the study to complete the missing lands in the middle refuges located on the Hakkari-Van highway. Workers who were hired by the Employment Agency temporarily on the highways, Hakkari 114. They started their duties in the Branch Chief. With the arrival of the spring months, the highways teams started to work in the central refuges, clearing the front of the saplings in the middle refuges and clearing the rubbish there. Workers filling the gaps in the middle refugees with the soil continued their work until the 5 mileage up to the location of the Teksir locality on the Dağnöl neighborhood between the Relationship Street and the Sancar Avenue.
- Estram Cleaning Teams Keep Working 08/02/2018 Eskişehir Light Rail System Estram continues its cleaning and maintenance activities regularly at tram tracks and stops. Estram, which acts as a safe, comfortable, clean, economical and public transportation service suitable for the transportation program for the people of Eskişehir, continues its cleaning operations regularly at the rails and stops on the tram route in order to enable the citizens to travel in a hygienic environment. Utilizing a hydrostatic vacuum car to clean the rails, Estram cleaning crews routinely work in the morning and in the evening, including rail sweeps, wiping of the stalls, and garbage collection.
- Heavy snowfall traffic in Istanbul has a hard time (Video) 11/12/2013 Heavy snowfall in Istanbul had a hard time with traffic: the expected snowfall in Istanbul for the last few days began to show the effects of yesterday evening. Early in the morning to go to work for citizens who had a hard time due to heavy snowfall. Many of the citizens who took into account the warnings made by the authorities from the beginning of the week have used public transport instead of private vehicles. In traffic, there was intensity at certain points. Municipal teams, the citizens of the intensive use of pavements and overpasses are also constantly doing salting work. At some metrobus stops, there was occasional intensity. Indicating that the measures taken are Alın
- Scotty Saves Istanbul's 45 Million Minutes in Traffic 30/01/2019 The mobile application Scotty, which aims to make city life easier with technology, has announced the 2018 journey data. 2018 25 million miles away from the road, Scotty, Istanbul'i spent on traffic spent in the 45 million minutes. During the year, the most traveled were the Kadıköylüler. Founded in Istanbul to facilitate city life in 2017, Scotty has announced 2018 trip data. Scotty, aiming to eliminate the traffic problem in big cities, introduced 200 for the first time to motorcycles last year and made a full 25 million kilometers. Maybe Elon Musk's rockets to Mars cannot be reached, but the world will travel around 623 times, with the world on
- Afad Teams made exercises at Abalı Ski Center 26/02/2014 Afad Teams did a drill at Abalı Ski Center: The Civil Defense Search and Rescue Association (AFAD) Provincial Directorate of Van provided drills at the Abalı Ski Center as part of the 28 February Civil Defense Day events. An annual avalanche drill, this year, the city center of the Xantom Ski Center in Abali Ski Center in the snow thickness of more than one meter in the region, search and rescue dog "Naz" with the participation of the drill, 42 people were rescued under an avalanche. Civil Defense Search and Rescue team in charge of the 2 person, entered the pit opened in the snow, the team, teams, saved under the snow. 2 minutes X
- 16 Beginner Skier And A Lost Person Is Rescued By Gendarme Teams 06/01/2015 16 Beginner Skier And A Disappearing Person Rescued By Gendarme Teams: 16 trainee skier and a person who lost his way were rescued by JAK teams while he was skiing at Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri on the weekend. According to information obtained in Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center, skiing MB, S.Ş., EO, BS, GP, ZK and E.Ç., EO, ME, HM, FD, DT, MMT, EA, TK, AM fall was wounded. The injured 7 was sent by the JAK teams to the 112 teams to be taken to the hospital. In addition, JAK teams lost their way to skiing in Erciyes Ski Center.
- Traffic teams in Kayseri increased control 16/04/2014 In Kayseri, traffic crews increased the supervision: Kayseri City Police Department, Traffic Inspection Branch Directorate, Regional Traffic Inspection Branch Directorate and District Centers Traffic Teams in areas of responsibility 1 weekly inspections, controlled 5 367 2 430 1.436 vehicle was fined by the penalty process. In the statement about the subject, '' Traffic Inspection Branch Directorate Responsibility Area activities; The 3 vehicle and driver who departed from the terminal were inspected by the traffic officers working in the Intercity Bus Terminal. 5.367 vehicle has been checked and 2.430 vehicle has been checked in our city.
- Police Team in Siirt Inspected Public Transport Vehicles 11/08/2018 Siirt Municipality Municipal Police Inspection Teams, weather conditions on seasonal normals experienced in these days, the citizens more convenient and comfortable transportation services to benefit from public transport within the city has made the control of the air conditioner. In Siirt, where temperatures are above seasonal norms, our municipal police teams speeded up their inspections upon the instructions of Mayor V. Ceyhun Dilşad Taşkın. The crews, who acted in order to make the citizens more comfortable and comfortable to use the transportation services, checked the air conditioners of the public transportation vehicles one by one. They warned car owners who didn't have an air conditioner or operated the air conditioner. About the topic…