15 - 16 The candidates who will enter YKS in June will benefit from the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge by showing the exam entry document.
Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which will be held this weekend, Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) students will enter the public transport, except for private public buses, announced that the free use of public transport vehicles.
Metropolitan Mayor Selahattin Gürkan, 15-16 will be held on June YKS exam candidates will enter the university, the Metropolitan Municipality of public transport vehicles will serve for free, he said.
Mayor Gürkan said, üniversite Our university candidate students who will take the YKS exam which will be held by OSYM on 15-16 June 2019 will benefit from the public transportation vehicles of our Metropolitan Municipality free of charge if they show the exam entry documents. I wish success to all university candidates who will take the exam and hope that they will get their labor's reward ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Transportation for Students to Enter YKS in Bismil 28/06/2018 Bismil District Governor and Deputy Mayor Kerem Süleyman Yüksel stated that they will provide free transportation for the students who will attend the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) at the weekend and wished them all the successes. Free Service for All Schools to be Exam The President Yüksel who said that they will be given free transportation support in this exam as in every exam, Yüksel All the schools that are tested by Bismil Municipality will be removed at certain points. The movement locations of the vehicles are in front of the Bismil Municipality, behind the Government House (former district bus terminal), Industrial Road, Monopoly and Gendarmerie schools.
- Transportation to YKS Students in Şanlıurfa Free 13/06/2019 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality will offer free transportation services for YKS exam which will be held at the weekend. After completing the preparations of the Metropolitan Municipality, it has determined the routes and lines. Measurement, Selection and Placement Center (OSYM) will be held on June 15 and 16 Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) to review all the details about transportation Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, schools and routes for the line determined. For the transportation service to be offered free of charge to the students who will take the exam, the number of flights will be intensified during the exam hours, and students will be able to benefit from the transportation service free of charge by showing their entry documents. PRESIDENT BEYAZGÜL WISHED ACHIEVEMENTS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Free Transportation for Students to Take YKS Exam in Diyarbakır 14/06/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this week will be held on Saturday and Sunday Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free access to students and examiners. The Department of Environmental Protection and Control will also work with the 3 team to avoid disturbing noise. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held in Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) will provide access to students and examiners free of charge. Students who will attend YKS at the weekend and the personnel who will take part in the examination, if they show Ulaşım exam entry documents durumunda or “attendance cards na Ulaşım
- Bus and Metro Free for All Students to Enter YKS in Ankara 29/06/2018 Bus and Metro Free for All Students to Enter YKS in Ankara: Ankara Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, 30 June-1 July 2018 to be held on Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) will participate in the municipal public transport vehicles will be free of charge announced. Mayor Tuna stated that the candidates who will take the Higher Education Institutions Examination will benefit from EGO buses and Ankaray and Metro free of charge at the weekend. “Our university candidates who want to go to the address they will take the exam by using public transportation in the capital will be able to travel for free,” he said. . Stating that they have made such a decision especially after intense demands from students Başkan
- Transportation to Students who will take YKS Examination in Kocaeli 13/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Higher Education Institutions Examination at the weekend (YKS) 'to provide free access to students and examiners. 15 June 2019 Saturday and 16 June 2019 will be held on YKS'ye students and officials on Sundays, 'exam entry documents' or 'officer cards' by showing the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's free access to the sea and land transportation vehicles. Giving great importance to young people who will give direction to the future, the Metropolitan Municipality has taken all necessary measures to ensure that all students who will take the exam do not have problems before and after a smooth exam. STUDENTS AND OFFICIALS WILL BENEFIT Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will be held at the weekend Kocaeli
- All Buses for YKS Students in Malatya are Free 29/06/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Haci Ugur Polat, who wishes success to YKS students who will take the exam at the end of the week, gave the students a good news and said that all the buses on the day of the exam will carry the exam students free of charge. Stating that the young people, who will be the guarantors of our future, will take a very important exam at the end of the week, Polat said: ı The importance of education, which is one of the most important parameters of modern world and contemporary life, is increasing day by day. In the century known as the information age, nations now compete with knowledge. Young people who will raise our state and nation to the level of contemporary civilizations will take a very important test at the end of the week. Devlet
- Public transportation is free for students who will enter YGS in Malatya 10/03/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to the students who will enter YGS in Malatya: The public transportation vehicles of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 12 will carry students who will enter YGS on March Sunday free of charge. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held in March at 12 March, will be held in 2017 during the YGS and LYS exam will take the public transportation exam free of charge to students who will take the exam. Students are required to show the exam documents on the way to the exam, if they declare that they are the exam students in the return of the exam (except Private Public Buses) will not be charged.
- Public transportation is free for students who will enter LYS in Malatya 07/06/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to students entering LYS in Malatya: MOTAŞ will carry students who will enter LYS on weekends free of charge. 10 June Saturday, 11 June Sunday and 17 June Saturday and 18 All students who are going to take the LYS exam on June Sunday will be able to benefit from the vehicles other than Private Public Buses by showing the Exam Entrance Documents.
- Municipal Buses and Metro Free for Students to Enter Lys in Adana 24/06/2016 Public Buses and Metro Free for Adana City Students: The Metropolitan Municipality of Adana will provide free transportation to the public transport vehicles and subway, with the students entering the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) at the weekend. Adana Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles and metro will be given to the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held at the weekend. Students who will take the exam will be required to show their exam entry documents in order to benefit from the free transportation service. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, Turkey's future is young people taking higher education, the desire to better prepare future ...
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM