In France, the first stage of the 2011 in 140, the first stage of the LGV Rhin-Rhône high-speed train line, is being extended. The line, isolated from the rest of the high-speed train network, has links to traditional routes at both ends to ensure that TGVs serve Dijon and Mulhouse.
French Transport Minister Elisabeth Borne has agreed to extend the LGV Rhin-Rhône high-speed train line, which serves Dijon and Mulhouse. The project is estimated to cost 1 billion euros.
Although the LGV Rhin-Rhône is used by some trains in Paris / Paris, it is the first high-speed train line in France to be offered as an inter-regional route rather than a link from the cities to Paris.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa 04/08/2013 High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa: Gazipaşa Governor Muhittin Pamuk announced that the High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa. ANTALYA Chamber of Commerce (ATSO) launched a campaign called) Come to EXPO by high-speed train AN. Together with the campaign, the issue of the extension of the High Speed Train (YHT) project to Gazipaşa, where important investments such as the airport and the marina were made, was brought to the agenda. ATSO launched the campaign, the District Governor Muhittin Pamuk has received support. Pamuk, the social networking site to support the campaign made an announcement on the subject through Facebook. Pamuk, District Governor said in a statement, tı 2016 within the scope of YHT project Kay
- High Speed in the service, also in the service | High speed train 23/11/2012 High Speed in the service, also in the service | 2009 7 842 115 2009 passengers in the Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line have been moved since 6 with High Speed Train High Speed Train. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service during the High Speed Train service that it started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High Speed Train, 444 130 million 1 thousand 397 people moved from 985 to the present day, while the 2023 million 30 thousand 4 people traveled on the Ankara-Konya line. In line with TCDD.824 year targets, XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to a thousand kilometers XNUMX.
- As soon as the Bursa high-speed train line is completed, the metro will be extended to the gate 27/05/2012 As soon as the Bursa high-speed train line is completed, it will be transported up to the Passage, and there will be a train with a diesel train to Burgas and a separate diesel train from Burgas to Mudanya. We can share the news and opinions about the Bursaray passage line in this title, and the estimated length of the line will probably be around 3 km. 2 station displacement made last year to Emek further strengthened this direction of Bursaray. But there was still a bit more to go ahead. Bursa is very suitable to expand in this direction.
- Moscow-Kazan high-speed train line can be extended to Beijing 15/10/2014 The Moscow-Kazan high-speed train line can be extended to Beijing: the extension of the Moscow-Kazan high-speed train project under the 2018 World Football Championship in Russia is on the agenda. Russia and China are preparing to sign an agreement for the 700 railroad to reach Beijing, which is about a kilometer long and cost 29 billion dollars. According to the Vedomosti newspaper, Russia and China are expected to sign the agreement today (Monday) to co-operate on the Moscow-Kazan high-speed train project. The Chinese side is ready to find the 10 billion dollar investment in the project, but it is stated that most of the costs of the project will be covered by Russia. Transferring from the Pension Fund and the National Development Fund to the project 300 billion rubles u
- Ankara-Samsun High Speed Line to be extended to Georgia 19/04/2017 Ankara-Samsun High Speed Train Line will be extended to Georgia: The route of Ankara-Samsun high speed train project prepared by the Ministry of Transport will be extended to Georgia. After the completion of the survey work and the high-speed train project that will transport Samsun to Ankara at the 2 hour, the decision was made to extend the demands of the other provinces of the Black Sea. If this decision is made, the route of the Ankara-based high speed train project will end in Georgia. Hayati Yazıcı, the AK Party Deputy Chairman of the AK Party, gave his hometown in Rize. Yazıcı, who spoke to media members in Rize Teachers' House, explained that the high-speed train project between Ankara and Samsun was taken up again and the destination was drawn from Samsun to Georgia. With this change Bu
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- Istanbul-Ankara high-speed high-speed train line 30/10/2015 Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train line: Istanbul-Ankara between the high-speed train to the 1.5 hour to come. The length of the 'railway highway' line will be the 414 mileage. Istanbul Sincan HalkalıThe line that requires high technology to reach up to about 5 billion dollars will cost. New Dawn reached the details of the aks Speed Train Project aks which will be one of the fastest train axles in the world which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to 1.5 hours. project given in the election manifesto of the AK Party in Turkey, a new door opens in the transport field. The last stop of the 414 kiliskrelik line starting from Ankara center Ankara
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Delivering the speed train to Torbali 03/07/2012 Concrete steps are being taken for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes Commuter System, which is realized in cooperation with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, up to Torbalı. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a protocol with TCDD and completed projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass over an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. With the 5 station, the 7 unit will be awarded as a total 30 package for the construction of 8 highway overpass, a pedestrian overpass, XNUMX km line fiber optic cables and communication with stations for weak current operations. Completion of the tender and delivery of the place İ
- Within the scope of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Development Project, 5 Multi-High Speed Train Set and 6 Simulator Supply with 1 Spare Parts Percentage and 7 year-term maintenance -Repair and ve 10/08/2012 TENDER REPRESENTATIVE DEPARTMENT OF CE ORDER BRANCH (Special Commission) TENDER REPRESENTATIVE BRANCH MANAGER EŞREF FETTAHL TENDER ADDRESS TCDD General Directorate largest meeting room (xnumx.kat) TELEPHONE AND FAX NO 1 0 312 309 05 / 15-4419 4149 0 312 311 53 ADVERTISEMENTS HISTORY 05 / 07 / 08 TENDER DATE AND TIME 2012 / 10 / 10 HOUR: 2012 SPECIFICATION 14,00, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE ON PROCUREMENT PROCUREMENT SUBMISSION OF THE GOODS AND SERVICE FILE NUMBER 10.000 / ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com REPUBLIC THE PROCurement of 2012 Sets of OF