In France, the first stage of the 2011 in 140, the first stage of the LGV Rhin-Rhône high-speed train line, is being extended. The line, isolated from the rest of the high-speed train network, has links to traditional routes at both ends to ensure that TGVs serve Dijon and Mulhouse.
French Transport Minister Elisabeth Borne has agreed to extend the LGV Rhin-Rhône high-speed train line, which serves Dijon and Mulhouse. The project is estimated to cost 1 billion euros.
Although the LGV Rhin-Rhône is used by some trains in Paris / Paris, it is the first high-speed train line in France to be offered as an inter-regional route rather than a link from the cities to Paris.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa 04/08/2013 High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa: Gazipaşa Governor Muhittin Pamuk announced that the High Speed Train Project network should be extended to Gazipaşa. ANTALYA Chamber of Commerce (ATSO) launched a campaign called) Come to EXPO by high-speed train AN. Together with the campaign, the issue of the extension of the High Speed Train (YHT) project to Gazipaşa, where important investments such as the airport and the marina were made, was brought to the agenda. ATSO launched the campaign, the District Governor Muhittin Pamuk has received support. Pamuk, the social networking site to support the campaign made an announcement on the subject through Facebook. Pamuk, District Governor said in a statement, tı 2016 within the scope of YHT project Kay
- High Speed in the service, also in the service | High speed train 23/11/2012 High Speed in the service, also in the service | 2009 7 842 115 2009 passengers in the Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line have been moved since 6 with High Speed Train High Speed Train. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service during the High Speed Train service that it started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High Speed Train, 444 130 million 1 thousand 397 people moved from 985 to the present day, while the 2023 million 30 thousand 4 people traveled on the Ankara-Konya line. In line with TCDD.824 year targets, XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to a thousand kilometers XNUMX.
- Istanbul-Ankara high-speed high-speed train line 30/10/2015 Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train line: Istanbul-Ankara between the high-speed train to the 1.5 hour to come. The length of the 'railway highway' line will be the 414 mileage. Istanbul Sincan HalkalıThe line that requires high technology to reach up to about 5 billion dollars will cost. New Dawn reached the details of the aks Speed Train Project aks which will be one of the fastest train axles in the world which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to 1.5 hours. project given in the election manifesto of the AK Party in Turkey, a new door opens in the transport field. The last stop of the 414 kiliskrelik line starting from Ankara center Ankara
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...