Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit TURHAN, said in a statement, the North Marmara Motorway will provide access to TEM Çatalca Ring Road will be opened this weekend, he said.
Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge carried the traffic carried by this route, thanks to this route to reach Çatalca and the direction of Edirne Mahmutbey Junction traffic ahead of the Çatalca Ring Road to the North Marmara Motorway with the opportunity to direct the project also moved to Çatalca Halkalı The connection between the Customs Directorate and this route will be provided. Subaşı Separation - Çatalca Road is also; By connecting the districts of Çatalca, Büyükçekmece and Avcılar to Istanbul Airport, it will reduce Istanbul's increasing urban traffic density.
12 Subaşı Separation - Çatalca Road, which was built on April 2016 by tender, consists of 16 km. 2 x 3 lane, bituminous hot mix coating and split road, high geometric and physical standards of the new road, as a ring road to the inner traffic of the residential units were designed to relax.
TURHAN stated that this road is very important for the industrial organizations in the region and continued his speech as follows: “The construction of Channel Istanbul will also accelerate the development in the region. At this point, in order to meet the capacity to be formed in the region, we will implement a project that will connect the Basaksehir Junction to the Hasdal Junction under the Cebeci Neighborhood and then to the North Marmara Motorway. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TEM Intersection of North Marmara Motorway Opens 17/06/2019 M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, said that they will open the TEM junction of the Northern Marmara Motorway at the end of this week, "The opening of this road will be especially important for our industrialists in this region." said. Ikitelli Organized Industrial Zone industrialists and business people Turhan Minister met with, here in his speech, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's leadership launched in Turkey last 17 years touched on the important services and projects. Turkey's most important projects in all areas Turhan stated that implemented, "Is it enough? Not enough. We need to continue to make our investment and we will continue to invest in our country." said. Turhan, ...
- All North Marmara Motorway to be Opened in 2020 16/04/2019 69, the General Manager of the General Directorate of Highways, started the opening ceremony on Monday in April with the opening ceremony of 15 in the Halil Rifat Pasha Hall. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit TURHAN, Deputy Minister Enver İSKURT, General Manager of Highways Abdulkadir URALOĞLU, Deputy General Managers, Regional Managers, Heads of Departments, sector representatives and Karayolcular. TURHAN, speaking at the ceremony, said that these meetings, which are held every year, are a en tradition of highway T in which the road map of the institution is determined. TURHAN, where the boundaries between the distant and the closer, the global interaction is constantly increasing in this period of transportation AN
- The connection roads of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge within the scope of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project will be awarded with the BOT model. 07/12/2013 The connection roads of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge within the scope of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project will be carried out by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) to be awarded by the BOT model. New developments have been recorded on the Bosphorus Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; KGM continues the tender preparation work for Kınalı-Odayeri and Kurtköy-Akyazı Motorways which are the connected roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge to be constructed on the Bosphorus. With the completion of preparatory work and necessary approvals, tender stage will be reached. With the tender planned by the TCK to operate as a Build Operate Transfer (BOT) model olarak
- Bidding for a BOT model will be made soon for the connection roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, North Marmara Motorway Project 10/07/2014 KGM Northern Marmara Motorway Project For the connection roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, BNUMX will be carried out by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) which will be announced soon. New developments have been recorded on the Bosphorus Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the connection roads of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (between Akyazı-Paşaköy between Europe and Asia and Odayeri-Kınalı on the European Side), the High Planning Council (YPK) decision was taken. With the appropriate opinion of the Undersecretariat of the Treasury, which is expected to be taken in the coming days, the m
- Kurtköy Port Junction will be put into service on North Marmara Motorway 16/03/2019 Kurtköy-Akyazi section of the North Marmara Motorway Kurtköy-Harbor Junction, President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN with the participation of the 19 March on Tuesday is offered service. The Kurtköy-Akyazı section of the North Marmara Motorway and the Kurtköy-Liman Interchange with a total length of 44,7 and the Junction of the Port Connection Road including the TEM Junction; also Istanbul Park Junction and Gebze OSB Junction, which are located in the section where the industrial sites in the Köseler and Demirciler locations of the Port Connection Road have previously been realized, are offered to the service. From the Kurtköy-Port Interchange and the Harbor Connection Road, the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway and the Northern Marmara Motorway are located on the Osmangazi Bridge.
- The TEM Motorway should be Used as a Ring Road in the Future 20/06/2019 Union of Municipalities of Marmara and Kocaeli Mayor Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan participated in the assembly meeting of the Kocaeli Chamber of Industry in June. Mayor Büyükakın expressed his new approaches to transportation in Kocaeli and said, “If the traffic goes from the Northern Marmara Motorway and the TEM Motorway can be used like the perimeter of this city, a ring road that will be built along with the South Motorway will be formed in the future. " said. “HANDLING CAPACITY NEEDS TO BE INCREASED” “When we look at our government's foreign trade targets in terms of carrying out logistics traffic, the handling capacity of our ports needs to be increased”…
- Some Parts of the Northern Marmara Motorway Open to Traffic Today 30/05/2019 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure approved the opening of some viaducts and roads within the scope of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project as of 23.59 today. Some viaducts and roads will be opened to traffic today as part of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure General Directorate of Highways published in the Official Gazette, including the V4 viaduct (double-sided) on the port link road at the Kurtköy-Liman intersections in Kesim-07 and the Port-Sevindikli intersections at Cut-5 (Sevindikli Junction) The opening of the V03 viaduct, left-hand carriageways, to traffic was approved by the ministry. These sections of the highway will be opened to traffic at 23.59 today. Specific locations (such as bridges, charge collection stations) Belirli
- North Marmara Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy (Including 3 Bosphorus Bridge) Section Build-Operate-Transfer Model Construction, Operation and Transfer Project for the '' Construction Consultancy 29/11/2012 According to the tender announcement published in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the tender will be held on 5 February 2013 at 10.00 according to the closed tendering procedure at the General Directorate of Highways. The tender dossier 3 will be available free of charge at 2012 since December 3. Tenderers will be able to get the tender dossier from the Directorate of Highways General Directorate of Highways after depositing the file cost 20 thousand TL to the Directorate General of Accounting, Final Account and Reporting Branch of General Directorate of Highways. Tender for the tender with the amount of TRL 3 million pounds, starting from 7 days before the tender date Geçici
- North Marmara Motorway Project Odayeri - Paşaköy (Including 3 Bosphorus Bridge) contract was signed with the joint venture won the tender 30/08/2013 TCK Kuzey Marmara Motorway Project Odayeri - Paşaköy (Including the 3. Bosphorus Bridge) part of the contract with the joint venture tender contract signed by the General Directorate of Turkish Highways (TCK), Boğaz North Marmara (3. Bosphorus Bridge) Motorway Project Odayeri - Paşaköy (Including 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Build - Operate - Transfer Model Construction, Operation and Transfer Project Construction Period Consultancy Service ü tender new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Yüksel Proje - Chodai Co., Ltd. won the tender. 05 August 2013 with the joint venture 63.995.800 pounds over the contract was signed. As known…
- Northern Marmara Highway Project is in progress (Video) 07/11/2013 The North Marmara Highway Project is underway: 29 2013 is the foundation of 3. Bosphorus Bridge North Marmara Highway Project works are in progress. The bridge, which was built on the northern side of the Bosphorus facing the Black Sea, covers the route between Garipçe village in Europe and Poyrazköy in Anatolia. As a distributor of ASC Turk, Volvo construction equipment is in the field with all its segments in every stage of the project. Ada Metal and Madencilik A.Ş. is continuing its activities in Demirciköy Construction Site. General Manager Bekir Onat; The construction sector, the project and feel the weight of the project as a brand Volvo business machines "a complete fuel saving provides" with the words. Bekir Onat, ş