Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out maintenance and repair works on the group roads of Küçükköy, Taşkesiği and Söbüce neighborhoods of Korkuteli District, which is deformed due to rainfall in winter.
Metropolitan Municipality, new roads and asphalt works, as well as maintenance and repair of existing roads does not neglect. The Department of Rural Services carried out maintenance work on the deformed road of Küçükköy Neighborhood of Korkuteli. Negative weather conditions and deformed asphalt layer due to the use of the machine that dismantled asphalt layer filling materials filled with cylinders compressed. After the teams have completed the paving work, the road will become more robust and comfortable.
WASTE WAYS ARE REPAIRED
The Rural Services Department teams are also carrying out maintenance and repair work on the group road of Korkuteli Taşkesiği and Söbüce Neighborhoods. Taşkesiği neighborhood asphalt patch work on the way the teams on the one hand Söbüce Mahallesi group on the way to collapse due to heavy rainfall in the region is doing filling work.
ROADS WILL BE READY FOR SUMMER SEASON
Rural Services Officer Isa Akdemir, who examined the group roads in Korkuteli District, said that the highland roads, which are deformed under harsh winter conditions, will be ready for the summer season.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Coverage Works Started on Korkuteli-Bucak Road 02/06/2014 Covering Works on the Road to Korkuteli-Bucak Started: The construction of the construction on the divided road between the Garipçe-Sanayi Intersection between Korkuteli district of Antalya and Bucak started. District Gendarmerie Commandership Traffic Tim Command teams took measures against possible accidents Split road construction between Korkuteli and Garipçe started by the contractor firm. After the completion of the Antalya-Denizli-Izmir road, the Highways 13. Continuing work under the supervision of the Directorate of Regional Directorate of 31 2014 August XNUMX reportedly planned to be completed after the construction of the road will be expanded Korkuteli-Bucak further stating that the AK Party District Chairman Arif Çoraman, "Now we want a car traffic on the way to Bucak accident.
- Korkuteli District Public Transportation Arrangement 04/12/2016 Public Transport Arrangement in Korkuteli District: The transportation arrangement of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality by the Department of Transportation in the past months and Korkuteli district have reached new transportation lines. Mercedes Sprinter, Volkswagen Crafter type minibuses work in Korkuteli district. Metropolitan Municipality also wants new buses in the district centers. Now there are different types of lines for the Korkuteli district of 3. In general, the 01 is between min. In summer, there are more frequent voyages in the plateau. The vehicles are full of dollars and are leaving in the queue. Previously, these vehicles have entered the district center because of the traffic density, bu
- Korkuteli-Antalya Road has been renewed 27/05/2014 The Dubas on the Korkuteli-Antalya Road were Renewed: After the road works between Antalya and Korkuteli, the pontoons on the single lane road were renewed. Head of the Korkuteli Security Services Assistance and Support Association Osman Küçükyörük 's Highways 13. Deputy Regional Director Ruhi Özgen and Highways 13. Regional Director Şenol Altıok conveyed the issue as a result of the renewal of the pontoons in the middle of the road. The renovation continues for the damaged pontoons between the road between Cehennem Deresi and Söğütçük Neighborhood. Osman Küçükyörük, President of Korkuteli Security Services Assistance and Support Association, who warned that big accidents will occur due to the broken pontoons in the middle of the road, said ından
- Work Continues on Korkuteli-Bucak Road 29/06/2014 Work on the Road to Korkuteli-Bucak Continues: Highways 13. Covering works are continuing on the divided road between Garipçe-Sanayi Junction between Korkuteli and Bucak. Between the Garipce-Bozova neighborhood, the road is paved and opened to traffic, while the work between Büyükköy Junction and Yelten Junction continues. Highways 13. The ongoing studies under the supervision of the Regional Directorate were planned to be completed on 31 August 2014. The contractor firm, who said that the extension of the 27 kilometer road between Korkuteli and Bucak, which is being held, has been continuing, has been given a controlled route between Korkuteli and Bacik due to the expansion work of the road, the road between Garipce and Bozova has been paved and X
- Korkuteli-Bucak Road 's work has come to an end 23/07/2014 Korkuteli-Bucak Road Ends in Works: Antalya Highways 13. Korkuteli-Bucak, which started in June under the supervision of the Regional Directorate, has come to an end in the studies on the divided road between Garipçe-Sanayi intersection. Korkuteli-Garipçe divided between the road work of the contractor company continued to be completed, after the Ramadan Feast was planned to be completed. It was stated that the route between Korkuteli and Bucak was controlled in a controlled way because of the 27 road.
- Korkuteli Transportation Tradesman Thanks to Türel with Banner 05/10/2018 Transportation tradesmen in Korkuteli thanked Menderes Türel for the public transportation arrangement realized by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality in the district with a banner. Transportation trades, both the gains and the quality of transportation increased, tı both we and the citizen are very satisfied with the new arrangement. May Allah Menderes pleased our President Allah. The public transportation policies implemented by the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems of the Metropolitan Municipality continue to gain the satisfaction of the citizens and transportation tradesmen. Within this scope, transportation cooperatives in Korkuteli were united under a single roof. The vehicles were combined in the rotation pool, a fair transportation scheme was introduced. En
- Refreshing Selendi Roads 19/08/2014 Refurbishment of Selendi Roads: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs teams, Selendi district center and connecting the neighborhood roads in the fields of asphalt, repair, satih covering and patch works began. Stating that it is important to work in terms of the citizens working in agriculture, the Department of Science Affairs Yilmaz Gencoglu, the districts of the study will have a new look, he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, Selendi district of the main arteries and connection roads to the repair work has begun. In the studies that have been going on for about a week, the areas connecting Selendi district center and the neighborhood roads have been m
- Eskişehir's Roads Are Renovating 19/07/2018 The teams of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department continue to work on asphalt pavements in the central and rural streets and boulevards. Teams Borsa, Sakarya 2, Crimea and Sivrihisar 2 street asphalt maintenance and repair work carried out. Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their maintenance and repair works on the streets in central districts. Teams that perform hot asphalt casting on the Borsa and Sakarya 2 streets continue to process milling and asphalt paving in Crimea, Hasan Polatkan and Sivrihisar 2 streets and Cumhuriyet Boulevard. In addition to the asphalt pavement works on the stock market, the patterned pavement pavement Borsa
- Tender Director: Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction Works 12/12/2012 Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work 4734 No. 19 and open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 178916 1-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD 06280 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123243399 - 3123115305 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) İhale
- Polatlı-Konya YHT Project Contract was signed with Duru Construction, which won the tender for the improvement of existing service roads and new service roads. 31/05/2013 TCDD Polatlı-Konya YHT Project A contract was signed with the Duru Construction company, which won the tender for the improvement of the existing service roads and the new service roads. The proposals of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on the 08 January 2013, yeni Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improvement and Construction of New Service Roads. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Duru Construction Company won the tender with the bid of 13.318.983 TL. Approximately cost 19.741.773,15 pounds as determined by the contract winner of the contract was signed on 17 May 2013. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1110 / 17 Interval 2012 (ŞB) Source: Ref