Governorship of Kocaeli, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Surveying and Projects Department of Surveying and Planning will be made by the Directorate of 393 million TL project cost 'Kocaeli Tram Line Extension Project' announced that the EIA process has started.
WHERE WILL THE EXTENSION LINE COVER?
In addition to the existing tram line in the Tramway Extension Project, Kuruçeşme 1620, which is 1 meter long, is the first of the lines to be constructed. Stage Line will be built, then the 3060 meters long City Hospital line, 1340 meters long Kuruçeşme 2. The project will be completed by constructing the stage line and finally the 5700 meter stadium line.
454 TREE TO BE MOVED
According to the information obtained, according to the statement made about the project, “It will be inevitable that natural resources will be affected from the works to be carried out in the project areas. The necessary measures to minimize these impacts were reviewed at the project stage. During these studies, it is planned to move the trees on the routes to another point instead of cutting them. Within this scope, it is planned to carry 361 tree on Stadium line and 93 tree on City Hospital line. Since these effects will only be temporary during the construction phase, these regions will be transformed to their natural appearance during the operation phase ç.
'NO OBSTACLES TO THE OBSTACLES'
Regarding the EIA process of the Department of Reconstruction and Urbanization of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, ediy Our Municipality has no obstacles in line with the provisions of the master plan and plan provisions of Sekapark-Plajyolu, Plajyolu-Kuruçeşme, City Hospital and Stat Tram Extension Lines within the boundaries of Izmit district. ”. (Source: Kocaelifik is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- In Eskişehir, the first digging is being hit in the ”Extension of Tram Lines Project Esk 03/02/2012 In Eskişehir, 2004 has been digging in the X Extension of Tramway Lines Project “which will extend the 3 tram lines that serve this side. If the weather conditions allow the first few days will be shot in the first dig. The tender for the extension of the tram lines in July last year starts in the next few days. In the case of weather conditions, the 10 will start working until February, but the period may be delayed if adverse weather conditions persist. As it is known, the Metropolitan Municipality has started the project works for the extension of existing tram lines in 2007, but 2011 mevcut
- AYGM Sincan - Çayırhan - İstanbul Section Railway Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction of Ankara - Kocaeli section 28/02/2013 General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments Work on the tender for the construction of Ankara - Kocaeli section (including Ayaş tunnel) within the scope of the Sincan - Çayırhan - İstanbul Section Railway Line Project has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process has started for this project. The project recently attended the public participation meeting, the Ministry of Transport, the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization and the MGA preparing the EIA report and Yuksel Proje company officials who prepared study projects. Project studies will be completed in 2013. After the studies are completed, documents related to the project will be submitted to the ık
- Sincan Çayırhan Istanbul Section Railway Line Project EIA process started for construction of Ankara - Kocaeli section 04/03/2013 General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments Work on the tender for the construction of the Ankara - Kocaeli section (including the Ayaş tunnel) within the scope of the Sincan Çayırhan Istanbul Section Railway Line Project was initiated. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process has started for this project. The project recently attended the public participation meeting, the Ministry of Transport, the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization and the MGA preparing the EIA report and Yuksel Proje company officials who prepared study projects. Project studies will be completed in 2013. After the studies are completed, the documents to be prepared related to the project will be submitted to the approval of the Ministry. Ministry…
- Some Roads in Çamlıca Neighborhood of Eskişehir are Close to Traffic for Tram Extension Work 07/08/2012 Some of the streets and streets were reported to be closed to traffic temporarily due to the construction work of Tramway Extension Lines in Çamlıca Neighborhood. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the construction works of the Tram Extension Lines, the intersection of Camlica Mahallesi, Tombakzade Boulevard and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard, the road between Tombakzade Boulevard and Gurbet Street intersection will be closed to temporary traffic. Black 16 and 38 buses made a temporary change to their routes in Çamlıca Neighborhood. According to the new regulation, the black 16 bus is a temporary route to the neighborhood, Tombakzade Bulvar, Gazilkar Street, Olgunluk Street, Dayıbey Street, National Sovereignty Boulevard, Aydınlar Street, Aktepe Yeni
- Halkalıfrom Istanbul to Gebze, began rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project in Istanbul. 17/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Halkalıhas started rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project, which extends from Gebze. 20/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Turkey's first rail welders Sertifikalanıy began courses in Project 09/05/2017 Turkey's first rail welders Sertifikalanıy began courses in the Project: Supporting Lifelong Learning in Turkey-II Grant Program supported by the European Union "Ray Welders are Sertifikalanıy" has started a vocational training project in the courses. TCDD Ankara Training Center and Izmir TCDD 3 The first group of courses that start simultaneously in the Department will continue until 26 May 2017 date. The second group trainees will be trained in 29 May X16 June 2017 simultaneously in Ankara and Izmir. The third group of courses will be held in Xnumx-Xnumx July 3 in Erzincan. The first certified welders ray of Turkey ...
- Antalya 3. Rail Welding Works Started in the Stage Rail System Project 23/11/2018 In the 25-3 Phase Rail System Project of the 6.5-kilometer 3 of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing rapidly, the welding process and the production of the catenary pole were started. The project has been installed on the 6.5 kilometer. The Metropolitan Municipality which continues to weave Antalya with the most modern public transportation system, XNUMX which will provide a permanent and contemporary solution for urban transportation. Full Rail is progressing in the Stage Rail System Project. In the project, which is continuing with a world record speed, the rail welding process has started and the production of catenary pole has started. The XNUMX mileage track was laid büyük
- The Çed Process Has Started in Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 12/11/2015 The Çed Process started in the Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project: The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process was initiated in the Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line project, which will contribute significantly to the traffic of Eyüp and Istanbul. Mayor of Eyüp Remzi Aydın said that Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş announced in May that the project will be implemented along the shores of the Golden Horn and that an environmentally sensitive work will be carried out. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department Rail System Eminönü Alibeyköy started the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process in the rail system project. 492 million 710 thousand TL project includes Fatih and Eyüp districts. The line is parallel to each other in lengths of 10 X
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender 26/11/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) period for the tender of al Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ED of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. The line in question is the Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line located in Eminönü, Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line.
- Is there hope for the Kocaeli Ropeway Project? 21/10/2012 We have heard or know that initiatives have been made for the implementation of the ropeway project. Are there any hope of the Teleferic Project? X The initiatives of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality regarding the selection of a promised project prior to the 2009 local elections. We know or know that duyur We regard the ropeway project as a prestigious project in the name of our city as a prestige project. You can count?… Sekapark abilir
- Is there hope for the Kocaeli Ropeway Project? 21/10/2012 We know or hear about the attempts of the cable car project to be carried out and realized va Is there hope from the Teleferic Project? Esi Before the local elections of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, many projects that were announced as election promises were taken care of by a single cable car project. We know or know that initiatives have been made about çap We consider the ropeway project as a prestigious project for the city as a prestige project, and if there is any, it will be'n If we can, we will leave our city or province outside the Sırrıpaşa Mansion Restoration in order to announce the worldwide announcement around the country. What projects can you count? ... Sekapark proj
- Kastamonu Cable Car Project Has Been Happy End 26/02/2016 Happy End was reached in Kastamonu Ropeway Project: “Teleferik Project ise, which was named as crazy project by Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin Babaş, was officially approved by 1 25.02.2016 dated 3126. The Monuments High Board of Ankara, which visited Kastamonu in recent months, has been examined by the teachers and reporters of the 1 Numbered Cultural Property Board and the Teleferik Project, which was approved in principle, reached a happy ending. 9 million TL project was officially approved by the Mayor Tahsin Babaş after the meeting with the High Council for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Ankara 1. Kastamonu ...
- Place has been delivered in Babadağ Ropeway Project 09/06/2017 The Babadağ Teleferic Project was delivered to the location of the cable car company in Fethiye, Fethiye. The company won the tender for the Babadağ Cable Car Project. Fethiye Power Union Co.Ltd. the contract was signed and the place was delivered. The place delivery ceremony passed in a friendly atmosphere, while Akif Arıcan said “Babadağ is the daughter of our house. We're not giving the daughter of the house. Pen does not write le Kenan Kıran, who welcomed his joke with good intentions and laughed, ülerek We are in Mubarak months. Let's dress up the 1965 student who needs help, and pay for their families' Ramadan expenses. Yard
- 3. 11 is put on steel deck in Bridge Project 03/06/2015 11 was installed on a steel deck in the Bridge Project: The installation of 3 from the 59 steel deck was completed in the 11 Bridge Project. In the ongoing 3 Bridge and North Marmara Motorway, a steel deck is being placed on the bridge and the assembly is in progress. The installation of the 59 from the 11 steel deck was completed on the ongoing bridge. The height of the 59 steel deck is 5.5. On the European side of the 3, on the Asian side of the bridge with 2 pieces of steel, the new steel decks were brought to the construction site by sea. The decks were landed with a thousand 800 tons of floating floating cranes. With the capacity of a thousand tons of lifting capacity, it is called 'Derrick Crane'.
- Target 2019 at the Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project 25/04/2016 Target 2019: Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project 2023 instead of 19 2019 May 19 instead of the target for the arrival of Çorumlu'dan finds full support. USLU BASBAKAN'A AKTARMIŞTI AK Party Deputy Chairman of Parliament Çorum Salim Uslu, previously Prime Minister. Dr. During his meetings with Ahmet Davutoglu, he drew attention to the major projects of Çorum called 'major'. Uslu, Kırıkkale-Samsun Railway Project in the 2019 May XNUMX will be very meaningful to enter into service, he added. The first stage of the project will be remembered as the first stage of the Ankara-Samsun Railway Project Delice-Çorum Railway Project Survey, Project and Consultancy tender last week İL
- Installation of new stations started at Başkentray Project 11/07/2017 Installation of new stations was started in Başkentray Project: In the capital city of Başkentray, the installation of new stations was started. The new tracks will be installed at Başkentray, 5 will be transported by 200 per thousand passengers per day. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) started the renovation works in July in 2016. The construction of the new rails and the installation of the stations was started in the project where the dismantling of the superstructure materials of the existing lines between the Sincan and Kayaş was completed. With the separation of the existing railway lines between Kayaş-Ankara-Sincan as a high-speed train, conventional line and suburban line, all stations and platforms can be S
- Important step in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 17/07/2017 An important step in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project: Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci visited the tripartite Ministerial Meeting to be held in Baku, Baku, to discuss the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, which will revive the historic Silk Road. will participate. The tripartite ministerial meeting is important in terms of speeding the customs procedures and border crossings in the Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway Project, which will revive the historical Silk Road. Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway Project, Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia while strengthening the role of bridge between Europe and Asia all three countries, the customs administrations to facilitate legitimate trade, it will be common fight against illegal trade. Asia and the said project with Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia European ...
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Project Continues Countdown 10/10/2017 The European Union Investments Department, the European Union Delegation and the representatives of the TCDD, will be present at 18-20 September 2017 Halkalı-Kapıkule Project (HAKA) a field visit was made. In the meeting held during the site visit, even issues such as expropriation, infrastructure and compliance studies which should be done before the tender were discussed. At the meeting, where the views about the design speed of the line were expressed, the most important factor was the ability to connect Asia and Europe.
- No Revision in Kabatas Seagull Project 07/09/2018 IMM; The architect designed by Kıran and announced that the 'Kabataş Martı Project', which was built without the approval of the board, announced that the reorganization would be reorganized. It was claimed that the Kabataş Transfer Center Project was canceled. Architect Hakan Kıran's project; It contains a concrete structure in the form of seagulls in the form of seaworthy piers and seawall. According to the allegation, the municipality canceled the black part of the project which was not approved by the Protection Board. However, there were questions about whether there was a new project in the square. Bun
- Antalya 3. No Stop at Night in the Stage Rail System Project 13/11/2018 7 day 24 hours non-stop work. 3 between Varsak-Zerdalilik conducted by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. Work on the Stage Rail System Project continues at full speed day and night. A team of 100 people work at different points throughout the night. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to weave Antalya with the most modern public transportation system. 25 of Varsak-Zerdalilik km 3. Furious work continues in the Stage Rail System Project. The teams are working on the 7 day based on 24 hours to train the Varsak-Otogar stage of the project at the end of December by order of President Türel. In the project which is going on at a speed of world record, citizens should not be victimized Dünya
- TTSO, Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Project Insistently 25/01/2019 TTSO President Suat Hacisalihoglu, Trabzon's two mega-projects in the Investment Island and Erzincan-Trabzon Railroad Project will be persistent and will continue to follow the hot, he said. Hacısalihoğlu, Hac We aim to complete the Investment Island Project at the end of 2019. We will also insist on the railroad. Aynı TTSO President Suat Hacisalihoglu, Trabzon's two mega-projects, Investment Island and Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Project will continue to persist and will continue to follow the hot, he said. Hacısalihoğlu also stated that the two investments will make a great contribution to Trabzon and the region. Belir We aim to complete the project of the Investment Island at the end of 2019. Our biggest expectation is En
- First Rail Butt Welding was Made in Dar Es Salaam-Morogoro Railway Project 16/04/2019 Building Center Dar Es Salaam - Morogoro (DSM) project, which has a great importance in superstructure works, started with 14 53 635 in April. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Labor, Transportation and Communications Isack Kamwelwe, TRC Infrastructure Director Felix Nlalio, TRC General Manager Masanja Kadogosa, TRC Project Manager Machibya Masanja, Korail JV Project Manager Chedi Masambaji, Yapı Merkezi Vice Chairman Erdem Arıoğlu, Yapı Merkezi Country Office Director Fuat Kemal Uzun, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Abdullah Kılıç, Yapı Merkezi Project Manager Asst. Giray Fabric, Building Center Project Gir
- Batıkent Tramway Extension Line Work Due to New Regulations in Traffic 10/07/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center took decisions to regulate traffic flow due to the work of Çamlıca-Batıkent Tramway Extension Line. The Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) is located in Org. The closure of Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard between Arıcılar Street and Coştu Street; In addition, the stripe between Coştu Street and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard, in the direction of Tombakzade Boulevard towards the direction of the working area, decided to arrange the right side of the right side as a single strip towards the right side in the direction of arrival. In addition, the location of the taxi stand in the working area was temporarily taken to Kervanlar Street. Authorities in areas where work is carried out Yet
- Eskişehir Tramway Extension Project tender Ankara 15. Canceled by the Administrative Court 15/11/2012 13 On July 2011, the tender for the Eskişehir Tramway Line Extension Project, which was made by the Metropolitan Municipality Procurement Department with an open tender procedure, was taken to the court by the companies not taken into tender. 3 company, which is participating in the tender as a joint venture and is not taken on the grounds that it is not qualified, is the Ankara 15 on behalf of the Public Procurement Authority. He sued the Administrative Court for the cancellation of the tender. The firms argued that their tenders were excluded from the evaluation. Appeals Appeals 15 evaluating the application of companies. The Administrative Court decided that the tender applications were in compliance with the leri Construction Works Auctions Implementation Regulation İdare. The court decided that the applications of the firms were in compliance with the qualification criteria. Mahkeme