Between the Bolu Mountain Tunnel of the Anatolian Motorway and Kaynaşlı, 20 in the direction of Istanbul was closed to traffic for the day.
In a statement made by the Governorate of Bolu, Kaynaşlı highway and broken joints between the Bolu Tunnel will be renewed.
Maintenance work starts between Kaynaşlı and Bolu Mountain Tunnel in the direction of Istanbul on the Anatolian Motorway. 24 Between June and 14 July, the road will be closed to traffic due to the renovation works of the broken joints by the General Directorate of Highways. Transportation will be provided in both directions from Istanbul-Ankara direction.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel closed due to 16 October 14/10/2014 Bolu Mountain Tunnel is closed due to cleaning 16 October: Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be done on Thursdays hours due to cleaning work between 23.00 and 07.00 will be closed between the transport. Side road and dome cleaning work will be done at night at Bolu Mountain Tunnel at TEM. Today, due to the clean-up operation between 23.00 and 07.00 hours, Ankara direction will be closed to the transportation, and the vehicles will be directed from the Kaynaşlı tolls D-100 highway Bolu Mountain crossing. Tomorrow and Thursday in Istanbul direction between 23.00 and 07.00 will be closed between the same work will be done. The vehicles going to Istanbul will be directed to the Bolu Mountain crossing from the Abant tolls D-100. İstanbul
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel Access Is Closed 08/01/2015 Bolu Mountain Tunnel Closed to Access: Bolu mountain pass from the TEM highway and Ankara direction and D-100 highway Bolu Mountain gate to Ankara direction was closed. The road of Ankara to the Bolu Mountain pass of the TEM Motorway and the Ankara direction of the D-100 highway crossing the Bolu mountain crossing, as a result of the shift of vehicles, were closed. While heavy snowfall has a negative impact on transportation, the Highways teams have started work to open the road. TIR'S IMPROVED TRANSPORTATION, THE ROAD OPENED ONE CLOSED TEM Highway Bolu Mountain Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel TIR'in sliding off the road as a result of the transportation, the vehicle slid into the road where salt was opened to reach the road in a short time. D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain D
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be closed for transportation 12/06/2010 The Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Ankara direction of Bolu Mountain Tunnel will be closed between 15 and 2010 on 09.00 June 17.00. According to the traffic closed, the transportation will be given from the Bolu Mountain section of the D-100 highway from Abant and Kaynaşlı intersections. Roads teams, Bolu Mountain Tunnel to use the route to markers and wanted to comply with the markers. Source: morning
- Kaynaşlı Municipality Reforestation of D-100 26/02/2015 Kaynaşlı Municipality is planting D-100: A forestation project has been started by the municipality of Kaynaşlı district of Düzce on the sides of the D-100 highway passing through the district center. D-100 plantation works have been started by the Municipality of Kaynaşlı District of Düzce. Kaşynaşlı Mayor Mr. Erol Bayraktar took office and the negotiations were started with Bolu Regional Directorate of Forestry and saplings. The number and locations of the saplings to be planted within the afforestation area were determined especially on the D-100 Highway. The planting of 200 seedlings was started by the municipal teams. NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION IS INCREASED The municipality EN
- Bolu Mountain Tunnel Cleaning 16/10/2014 Cleaning in Bolu Mountain Tunnel: BOLU Mountain Tunnel was cleaned and cleaned at night, while asphalt road was cleaned from lamps to walls and dome. Karayolları is doing the cleaning work at Bolu Mountain Tunnel, which is one of the most important transit points between Ankara and Istanbul. Last night at 23.00, the Ankara direction was closed to the transportation, and the vehicles were driven from the Kaynaşlu tolls to the D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain crossing. With the closure of the tunnel, the highways teams started cleaning. Inside the tunnel, places were washed and swept. The walls of the tunnel after the water retention of a special construction machine, the walls of the tunnel and the dome was swept and cleaned. By going to the place where the lamps are located, Vinç
- Tem Highway and D-100 Highway Opened at Bolu Mountain 09/01/2015 Tem Motorway and D-100 Highway Opened on Bolu Mountain: Opened on the Bolu Mountain, the TEM highway and the D-100 highway, where traffic flow stopped, was opened for transportation. Due to heavy snowfall and icing, the vehicles stranded in the viaducts of Bolu Mountain were recovered by the traffic and the work of the highways teams. The highway, which is closed for hours, is in normal direction in Ankara and is provided in a single lane in the direction of Istanbul. With the work of the teams on the D-100 highway transportation has returned to normal. The trucks and trucks that are not allowed to pass by the traffic teams at the Elmal junction are directed to the recreational facilities.
- Snow has closed the Bolu Mountain 17/03/2013 Due to the dense fog, the viewing distance fell to 20 meters. Due to snowfall and fog, which started at evening on Bolu Mountain and continued at intervals, sight distance dropped to 20 meters. Turkey's most important transit routes, one of the D-100 Bolu Mountain part of the road and especially Karanlıkdere Seymenler located snowfall which is effective in difficult moments due to fog and drivers. In order to prevent any negativity on the road following the snowfall which increased its effect in a short time, highways teams made salting work on the road. Traffic teams also warned drivers. Source: spothaber
- D 100 highway Bolu Mountain section began cleaning summer in Bakacak 21/07/2014 D 100 highway Bolu Mountain section Summer cleaning started in Bakacak area: Summer cleaning in Bolu Mountain - Highways teams clearing the roadside in Bolu Mountain. D-100 highway Bolu Mountain section Bakacak began cleaning in summer. D-100 The work done in the middle refujis of the highway, cleaning the dirt that drives the drivers. Linking Asia with Europe and gave momentum to Turkey's point of contact with the dense vehicle traffic Bakacak D-100 Road Bolu Mountain part of the maintenance and repair work. Highways crews can sweep away the dust, sand and other debris that has accumulated in the middle refu ..
- Heavy snowfall on Bolu Mountain affects transportation 05/01/2015 Heavy snowfall in Bolu Mountain affects the transportation: Snowfall in the passages of Bolu Mountain adversely affect transportation, while highways teams made snow shoveling and salting work on the routes. The snow started last night was effective until the morning hours. Transportation has slowed due to snowfall on Bolu Mountain's TEM Highway and D-100 Highway crossings. While snowfall was effective on the ground, highways teams made snow shoveling and salting work on the routes. D-100 Highway Bolu Mountain crossing especially after the heavy snowfall in the Karanlıkdere and Seymenler district, long vehicle convoys were formed due to the work of the highways teams. Three vehicles from the highway side Kar
- Snow Affects Transportation in Bolu Mountain 30/12/2014 Snow Affects Transportation on Bolu Mountain: Snowfall affected transportation between Bolu Mountain and Bolu and Ankara. While the snow shoveling and salting work of the highways kept the road open for transportation, transportation slowed down due to snowfall. Snowfall began to be effective in Bolu since last night. Snow thickness in the city center 5 santime, Bolu Mountain has reached the 10 centimeter. Roads between Bolu and Bolu and Ankara and the D-100 Highway between Ankara and the highway began to work on the roads. Traffic teams directed the highways teams to areas where snowfall was effective. Highways snow shoveling and salting Kar