Mega project for the Bosphorus The tender phase has started in Kanal Istanbul. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan shared the latest developments about the channel in Istanbul.
In recent years, many gossip and rumors about Kanal Istanbul project started to be on the agenda. CHP Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Candidate Ekrem İmamoğlu, Canal Istanbul is not against the project in a statement on the project, but did not remove the channel transfer Istanbul Turkey and Istanbul in the current economic conditions. Imamoglu, the mayor announced that if the channel is approached Istanbul distance.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan once again stated that he will not step back in his statements about the Kanal Istanbul project today. Erdogan announced that the tender process for the Kanal Istanbul project has started and negotiations with companies have started!
CAN CHANNEL ISTANBUL TENDER BEFORE THE ELECTION?
It has been learned that the tender process for the Kanal Istanbul project can begin before the June Metropolitan Municipality elections in 23. While 10 days are left for the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality elections, will the tender of the Kanal Istanbul mega project be held or will the tender be held after the election? Not yet known.
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced that the work for the Kanal Istanbul project has officially started. Erdogan expresses his determination in Kanal Istanbul project at every opportunity. For this reason, it is expected that the tender of the project will be realized and the construction process will begin.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- What is the latest in the Channel Istanbul Project? 12/04/2019 Turkey's largest projects among the closely followed by Channel Istanbul project what the latest situation. Ekrem İmamoğlu, who led the election results in Istanbul, repeatedly announced his opposition to the Kanal Istanbul project. While the works for Kanal Istanbul project, which will be made and when it will be done, continue with full speed, it is emphasized that all EIA and survey works of the project are completed, and if the bidder does not take a consortium, the government has its own resources and decisions to make this project. If the project is against Ekrem Imamoglu will be done? Because of the project of the state ası
- Channel investigation starts in Istanbul 23/12/2017 The fact that buoys are located on the Black Sea foot near Karaburun Port and on the openings of the Küçükçekmece Lake in the Marmara Sea reinforce the possibility that the route will pass through this point. Within the scope of Surveying and Consultancy services of the project of the century, studies on the Black Sea and Marmara entrances have accelerated. 'Hydrographic' and 'Oceanographic' data collection will be carried out at the Black Sea and Marmara entrances determined within the scope of these studies. Between December and September 2018 this year, sensors and floats will be installed on the seabed for the purpose of flow and wave measurement. Leyici DO NOT leyici PREVENT SHIPS ına while SHOULD be allowed to use the sea vehicles to be used in the works, they are in the act of blocking the sea vehicles that do these works G
- Final situation in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 04/11/2011 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- ANKARA - ISTANBUL High Speed Train Project 11/01/2012 The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. • Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km • Ankara-Speed Train Station • Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km • Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Ankara
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 25/10/2012 As is known, the High Speed Train Project includes the construction of the new double-line high-speed railway with a fully electrical and signal, suitable for the current 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul. Today, the current line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical. After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km. The project 10 consists of separate parts. Click here for more information Source: Transportation 2023
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project 21/12/2012 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project Esenkent-Eskişehir Line Excavation and filling work was carried out 25.000.000 m3 excavation. 164.000 truck transported 2.500.000 ton ballast with expedition. 254 pieces culvert construction completed. 26 pieces highway overpass, 30 unit highway underpass, 4 unit channel passage, 13 unit river bridge, 2 unit highway bridge, 7 unit train bridge, 4120 unit viaduct of total length 4. 471 pieces with a total length of 1 m tunnels were finished. A total of 412 km superstructure was installed. Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line, independent of the current line, 250 speed Es
- Latest situation in Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line 25/04/2014 Ankara high speed rail line in the last case Istanbul in Turkey in recent years to end one of the more high-speed train project, one of the giant project. The infrastructure of the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line is over. 250 of Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the railway transportation between Ankara and Istanbul by three hours, will be completed by 98. The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line construction, which is aimed to increase the share of railways in Ankara Istanbul passenger transport from 10 to 78, consists of 10 parts. The project which has a delay in the construction of Izmit Istanbul North Crossing and the company is given additional time Geç
- What is the latest situation in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT line 27/05/2014 Eskişehir-Istanbul YHT is the latest situation in the line: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, "YHT what is the last situation. Will there be a delay in opening?" "Security measures were increased by police and gendarmerie. It is not possible to say anything about this issue," he said. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in the opening of the 1 1st Highway Intelligent Transportation Systems Congress and Exhibition in Istanbul. Elvan, after the opening program, answered questions from journalists. A journalist Elvan recently made, "High Speed Train, Eskisehir-Istanbul may be sabotage for the line," recalling remarks, "What is the latest situation in YHT. Delay in opening."
- What is the last situation in Istanbul without driverless metro line work 24/04/2016 What's the latest in driverless metro line operation in Istanbul: Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line progressive and Turkey's driverless prepared to be the first metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe workers continues unabated work in line. In order to relieve the traffic in Istanbul, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has been focusing on metro investments since 2004, has not only solved the transportation problem but also continued to build new lines for faster, comfortable and safe public transportation. Istanbul traffic as a drug in the metro 2015'da rail systems in Istanbul as the weighted preference of the people came to the final situation. At the Yamanevler station of the line at the end of the rough construction, fine work was passed.
- 3 The Case of the Great Istanbul Tunnel 06/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the drilling works for the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel were carried out and that the study projects continued. Arslan stated that the soundings related to the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel were carried out, and that the project work continued, and that the project, which is still working due to the completion of the engineering works, will be awarded with the build-operate-transfer model (BOT) this year. For the first time, the rail system, including a BOT model that they foreseen the attention of the LR, rail systems is not easy to implement the BOT model, because it will be applicable together with the road has become applicable. Rail system investments ın
- Construction in Istanbul Current Status of Rail System Lines 16/04/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) built by the subway lines of work continues full gas. However, in the 31 March 2019 Local Elections Ekrem İmamaoğlu, the candidate of the National Alliance, is wondering how the election of İBB President will affect the subway constructions. "he said. Imamoglu, "A holistic transportation scheme will occur. Today they say they have a metro in Istanbul. I would be surprised if you give a number. Walking distance to the metro stop number of people arriving in Istanbul 300 thousand people. Comedy." He spoke. In the event that the presidency of Imamoglu is finalized, oğlu
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- Channel Istanbul Land Prices Last 1 Increases 4 Floor by Year (Video) 11/11/2014 Channel Istanbul Land Prices Last 1 4 Floor Increases in Year: The Channel Istanbul project, which will open an artificial waterway between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, has increased the land prices in the last 1 by 2 with 4 times. Real Estate Appraisal Consultancy Specialist Vildan Kaya said that the Canal Istanbul project, which will open an artificial waterway between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara to relieve the ship traffic in the Bosphorus, has increased the land prices in the last 1 by 2 with 4 times. Kanal Istanbul, which was launched as a ın Crazy Project… to the public, announced that it will create two new peninsulas and a new island in Istanbul.
- Channel reached the last stage in Istanbul 04/08/2016 Channel Istanbul has reached its final stage: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan announced that it has reached the final stage of the Kanal Istanbul project. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan made statements about big projects. Arslan continued their projects, "there is no hitch." 26 We will open the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge in August with a high attendance ceremony, there is a daily work of 10-15. 20 3 16 24 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- The last stage of the Canal Istanbul Project 12/08/2016 Canal Istanbul Project for Final Stage bride were: Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan, "3 Floor Large Istanbul Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services won Yuksel Project of the largest consultancy firms in Turkey to tender. Build-to finish all projects within a year operating-transfer model of the tunnel will be a tender for the construction of the "" said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan, "3 Floor Large Istanbul Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services won Yuksel Project of the largest consultancy firms in Turkey to tender. Did finish all the projects in a year-operate-transfer model will be the tunnel's construction tender "found in the description. Arslan, "For the Channel Istanbul Project"
- Warning from TMMOB: Stop Channel Istanbul Madness 08/03/2019 The Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (TMMOB) pointed out that the 'Channel Istanbul', which was brought to the agenda by the AKP, will be a demolition and disaster. TMMOB Chairman of the Board of Directors Mr. Emin Koramaz held a press conference on 7 March 2019 in Istanbul on the Istanbul Canal project that threatened to create damage and splitting that would affect the entire geography from the Black Sea to the Marmara Sea. WARNING! ISTANBUL MUNICIPALITY SHOULD BE IMPROVED IMMEDIATELY For Istanbul and the Marmara Region, hundreds of scientists and professionals, universities, professional chambers, public institutions and organizations have produced numerous AN
- 3 is going to tender for Istanbul-based Grand Istanbul Tunnel and Kanal Istanbul 14/12/2018 Within the scope of the second 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, a tender will be made for the projects of Kanal Istanbul and 3 Storey Büyük İstanbul Tunnel. Turkey's Erdogan gave the first signal for the two new Vumhurbaşk crazy project. Tender exits ... Turkey's crazy project with 3 Channel Tunnel Greater Istanbul Istanbul Layer button was pressed for the project. Tenders are underway for the ongoing mega projects. 2018 often be tendered by the end of the agenda, the economy and economic coup attempts have made to Turkey with plans to put focus on trying to prevent projects they could not get what they want. After the exchange attacks, the decline in the currency, inflation in the economy ılar
- Latest situation on highways 01/04/2014 Final situation on highways: Road construction, maintenance and repair works are carried out in some parts of highways. According to the daily road condition of the General Directorate of Highways, the 36-38. The road between 14.00-17.00 and 2-0 will be closed every other day during the week. Due to the construction of the construction of the main road between the 38-42.kilometers of the Ankara Çevre Otoyolu distinction-Kırıkkale road, transportation will be provided by closing a section of the divided road or by closing a strip. In addition, all of the traffic will be open to one-sided access until the completion of the production before and after the Elmadağ Viaduct. 44-XNUMX of Amasya-Turhal-Tokat road ya
- Latest situation in Cıbıltepe ski center 22/01/2014 In the last case Cibiltepe ski resort Sarikamis One of the important winter tourism centers of Turkey Cibiltepe ski resort continues to welcome domestic and foreign tourists. Although there is little snowfall in Sarikamis, skiing is enjoying. Snow thickness was measured as 25 centimeters on the runways. Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center, which stands out with its forested trails, crystal snow, new mechanical facilities and snowpark, has no risk of being lost in avalanches and fog. 9 Piece Runway total length 25 mileage. The 2634 meter goes down to the 2100 meter. Each with a different degree of difficulty. The longest 3500 meter. Public and private Kamu
- Latest situation in ski resorts 13/02/2014 The last situation in the ski centers: Snow thicknesses in the ski centers in the East were measured by 91 in Konaklı, 49 in Cıbıltepe, 45 in Palandöken, 20 in Küpkan and 16 in Yalnızçam. Due to the snowfall in the region, the snow thicknesses in the ski centers have reached the desired level. Among the important ski resorts in the world, Palandöken and Konaklı in Erzurum, tourists from different countries are enjoying skiing. Especially the tourists from Poland, Ukraine, Russia and Iran are interested in the 25 in Palandakön. Skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing on renewed tracks under the World Universities Winter Games. Occupancy rate in the hotels operating in the ski center reached 100 percent. Important…
- Current Status of Rize Teleferik Project (Photo Gallery) 28/05/2014 What is the last situation in Rize Ropeway Project: Expropriation works are still going on in the ropeway project planned to be built on the Rize coast. Within the scope of the expropriation activities, the total amount of 480 m2 was expropriated with an agreement with the right holders of the Paşakuyu neighborhood. Thus, the expropriation of the 30 acreage of the 15 acre area to be nationalized in total has been completed. Rize will contribute to the project will contribute significantly to the Mayor of Rize. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. Kasap said they would like to perform the ropeway project as soon as possible, "According to the data we have now, approximately 30 of 15 acreage area has been expropriated."
- TCDD Bursa High Speed Train Project (YHT) 07/02/2012 TCDD Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project in the last situation Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul, Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Selcuklu we realize a capital of the Ottoman Empire and Turkey who YHT project next door to each other, "he said. TCDD General Directorate held in Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Ministers Speaking at the signing ceremony, Yildirim, Bursa-the first stage of Bilecik line with wishing Bursa-Yenisehir part will be beneficial to the signing ceremony, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as the independence of the independence struggle starting from here, Ankara Station said that was managed. Minister Yıldırım, after the proclamation of the Republic Atatürk's railroads Bakan
- Current situation in Trabzon ropeway project 26/01/2016 Current situation in Trabzon ropeway project: Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Öz shared the latest developments on the cable car project carried out by businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu in the Uzungöl neighborhood of Çaykara. Governor Öz, explained the reasons for the extension of the process. Explaining the reasons for the prolongation of the process of the Governor Öz, yapım a period of transformation of the company that took a tender was due to a delay of about a year, construction decision was made with another partner at the end of a year, then the development plan was passed. There were a few obstacles in the process of development. Someone had an arrangement made there by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. There are things to pass through the National Parks. The day written to the tender specifications İhale
- The latest situation at Mount Yama Ski Resort 05/09/2016 Yama Mountain Ski Center in the last case: Malatya Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of the province of Hekimhan built by the Yama Mountain Ski Center will not be active this winter season. 2017 will find the end of the center, where new facilities and transportation and facility shortcomings will be eliminated. It was learned that the Yama Mountain Ski Center, which will enable the development of ski sports and the interest of winter tourism in Malatya, cannot be grown this winter. If it is active, it will be able to use the ski center in Sivas, Kahramanmaraş, Erzincan to eliminate a significant deficiency in the region. Located between Sivas and Hekimhan, 2500 is located on Yama Mountain at altitude rak
- The latest situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya 10/04/2015 Last situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya: In DENİZLİ, drillings for Honaz Mountain Tunnel with 2 bin 540 meters that will connect Ankara Highway to Antalya Highway are continuing. Governor of Denizli Şükrü Kocatepe, the accompanying delegation examined the work on site. Control Chief Ali Erkut, 380 meters in the right tunnel, 280 meters in the left tunnel progression is provided to progress, he said. The works started in the last July for the Honaz Mountain Tunnel that will connect the Ankara Highway, which has an important function in the Denizli Peripheral Project, to the Antalya Highway, continues. Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, Provincial Police Director Hüseyin Namal, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Cengiz Yıldız and Val