İZBAN attracts a great burden on the public transportation of İzmir due to maintenance and renovation works between Menemen and Çiğli stations and changes the schedule of flights due to maintenance and renovation works.
According to the statement made by İZBAN; 1 From July onwards, the route planning between Menemen and Çiğli will be made on a single line after 22.30 every day. In this process, the last stop of the Menemen trains will depart at Tepeköy. In addition, the Menemen-Çiğli train at 20 will be removed from the plans of the voyage during the works.
The explanation made by İZBAN is as follows:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Malatya-Baskil Ferry Change and Expedition 22/01/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department by the ferry service on the hours of the ferry to Karakaya Dam was changed. New arrangements were made following the changes regarding ferry services and times. Following the changes made during the ferry service hours between Battalgazi and Baskil, the first time in Karakaya Dam Lake was made by 07.30 by Malatya, at 08.15 by Baskil; the last voyages by Malatya 16.30, will be held by Baskil at 17.15. Ferries Expedition Application Hours SEFER BATTALGAZI SHIELD PRINTING REMOVAL 1 07.30 08.15 2 08.15 09.30 3 09.30 11.30
- SAMULAŞ's Amisos Hill Cable Car Expedition Times 21/06/2019 Samsun Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş. (SAMULAŞ) announced that the working hours of the Teleferic Facility in Samsun Batıpark have been changed to 10.00 - 23.00. SAMULAŞ's official twitter account, "Westpark - Amisos Hill, which serves between our cable car 24 June Monday weekdays and weekends between 10.00 - 23.00 hours," statements were used.
- İZBAN Trains Who Cares? 22/12/2018 In Izmir, the strike at İZBAN, the lifeblood of the transport, entered the 13 day, while workers informed the public about the strike. Workers representative Berkant Arda, who touched on the importance of maintenance of İZBAN trains on the panel, said that all the maintenance personnel had gone on strike, saying, işçi How is the maintenance of the trains running at the moment? brought to mind the question. İZBAN employees who participated in the interview held in Nazım Hikmet Cultural Center in order to explain themselves to the people of İzmir gave information to the participants. Ahmet Güler, chief representative of the Iron Road Work Union, said: "We tried to compromise at the table. We offered many alternatives not to leave the employer in a difficult position but our demands were ignored. The wages we received are very low."
- TCDD increased number of flights and wagons due to holidays 15/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), while putting the time in various mainline and regional trains new trails, the mainline railway to meet the increasing passenger demand because of the feast was reinforced with additional cars. On the Konya-Izmir-Konya route, the 16 will travel between Konya and Konya. The train departing from both cities at 20.00 will follow the route of İzmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyonkarahisar and Konya. The train consists of air conditioned, 4 pulman, 1 fitted, 1 bed and 1 dining car. Due to the first flight of the Konya Blue Train, 16 will be on Thursday in August at 19.30 at Alsancak Railway Station.
- BUDO due to the density of the Sacrifice Feast 02/10/2014 Due to the density of the Sacrifice Day, BUDO offers additional transportation: BUDO offers comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul. BUDO, which was put into service by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and which provides comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, has put an additional time to 2 October Thursday (TODAY) day due to the intensity experienced before the Feast of Sacrifice. According to the statement made by BURULAŞ; BUDO, which continues its normal flights, in addition to these, 2 will be present on Thursday (YARIN) in 2 from Bursa Mudanya to Istanbul Kabataş and at 16.30 ler
- The frequency of metro travel increases due to OEF exam 11/12/2015 AÖF test increases the frequency of the metro journey: Izmir Metro Inc., Open Education Faculty because of the exam 13 announced that it will increase the hours on Sunday. Accordingly, in order to provide students with convenient access to the test locations, the frequency of the metro will be increased especially in the morning hours. On Sunday, İzmir Metro will carry passengers with 06.00 minutes between 07.00 and 10, 07.00 minutes between 09.30 and 5, 09.30 minutes between 11.00 and 10, 11.00 minutes between 20.00 and 6, and 20.00 minutes between 00.20 and 10.
- AÖF test increases the frequency of subway traffic in İzmir 21/01/2016 Izmir Metro Inc., 23 - 24 announced that it will increase the hours of Sunday due to the Open University Exam in January. 23 January Saturday, while the expedition plans remain the same, 24 January Sunday to provide students with convenient access to the exam locations, especially in the morning hours, the frequency of metro traffic will be increased. On Sunday, İzmir Metro, 06.00 minutes between 07.00 and 10, 07.00 minutes between 09.30 and 5, 09.30 minutes between 11.00 and 10, 11.00 minutes between 20.00 and 6, and 20.00 minutes between 00.20 and 10
- Shock News: Commuter Expeditions Due to Strike in İZBAN Can Be Stopped in Six Months 15/10/2012 Izmir, which carries a huge burden in the city transportation of İZBAN, who work in the mechanics, station and maintenance staff, the demands expressed by the 20 month for not fulfilling and ignoring the action since the early hours of the morning has ended! İZBAN Corporation officials called five people to the management office and announced their decisions to other employees and the public. According to this decision, 13, who didn't do their duty last night, said there would definitely not be a return, they would not step back on the hike and they would stop the İZBAN flights for six months if necessary. Selahattin Çetin, speaking on behalf of the union, stated that his actions would continue and that he was Send
- Rail Fractures Due to Failure of İZBAN 25/02/2013 Due to Ray Fractures, Izmir Motorway Transport (İZBAN) General Manager Sabahattin Eriş, who makes passenger transportation between Aksama and Cumaasası during the İZBAN Expeditions, stated that due to the formation of rail fractures in Kemer-Gaziemir, there were disruptions in the flights. Eris said there was a disruption between Halkapinar and Gaziemir. Other lines expressing normal functioning of the Access, said: Ray-ray fractures occurred between Gaziemir. TCDD teams are repairing the line. He'il be fine soon. TCDD is working. We think it will be completed in a short time. Everything will return to normal. The voyages continue. Halkapınar, Çiğli, Menemen, Aliağa Expeditions ...