İZBAN attracts a great burden on the public transportation of İzmir due to maintenance and renovation works between Menemen and Çiğli stations and changes the schedule of flights due to maintenance and renovation works.
According to the statement made by İZBAN; 1 From July onwards, the route planning between Menemen and Çiğli will be made on a single line after 22.30 every day. In this process, the last stop of the Menemen trains will depart at Tepeköy. In addition, the Menemen-Çiğli train at 20 will be removed from the plans of the voyage during the works.
The explanation made by İZBAN is as follows:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Malatya-Baskil Ferry Change and Expedition 22/01/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department by the ferry service on the hours of the ferry to Karakaya Dam was changed. New arrangements were made following the changes regarding ferry services and times. Following the changes made during the ferry service hours between Battalgazi and Baskil, the first time in Karakaya Dam Lake was made by 07.30 by Malatya, at 08.15 by Baskil; the last voyages by Malatya 16.30, will be held by Baskil at 17.15. Ferries Expedition Application Hours SEFER BATTALGAZI SHIELD PRINTING REMOVAL 1 07.30 08.15 2 08.15 09.30 3 09.30 11.30
- SAMULAŞ's Amisos Hill Cable Car Expedition Times 21/06/2019 Samsun Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş. (SAMULAŞ) announced that the working hours of the Teleferic Facility in Samsun Batıpark have been changed to 10.00 - 23.00. SAMULAŞ's official twitter account, "Westpark - Amisos Hill, which serves between our cable car 24 June Monday weekdays and weekends between 10.00 - 23.00 hours," statements were used.
- İZBAN Suburban System, İZBAN Map and İZBAN Stations 24/08/2019 İZBAN, If you have chosen the name in some sources, is Turkey's third largest city commuter rail system that services in Izmir. The project was implemented in partnership with Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD. There are forty stations on the 136 kilometer line between Aliağa and Selçuk districts. This feature is in line with Turkey's longest urban commuter line location. 30 passenger transport in İZBAN started in August 2010. The last expansion in the line 8 was completed in September 2017. Even at 2017, 98 has carried millions of passengers. History The history of İZBAN is based on the protocol signed between İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD at 2005. 3 will be operating the line laid in March 2006 X
- İZBAN Trains Who Cares? 22/12/2018 In Izmir, the strike at İZBAN, the lifeblood of the transport, entered the 13 day, while workers informed the public about the strike. Workers representative Berkant Arda, who touched on the importance of maintenance of İZBAN trains on the panel, said that all the maintenance personnel had gone on strike, saying, işçi How is the maintenance of the trains running at the moment? brought to mind the question. İZBAN employees who participated in the interview held in Nazım Hikmet Cultural Center in order to explain themselves to the people of İzmir gave information to the participants. Ahmet Güler, chief representative of the Iron Road Work Union, said: "We tried to compromise at the table. We offered many alternatives not to leave the employer in a difficult position but our demands were ignored. The wages we received are very low."