Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Officer, Alanya began the tourist season with the start of routine inspections increased.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Police and teams, Alanya Police Department in cooperation with the Traffic Branch Directorate of various points of Alanya made audits. Private public buses, services and taxis were stopped at the checkpoints and inspected in terms of working documents, general documents, drivers' clothing, in-car air conditioners and customer satisfaction.
During the last 15 day inspections made by the police and the police, those who were missing documents, who had excessive traffic contradictions in their vehicles and who were not dressed properly were warned. Legal fines were imposed on the 12 public bus and 6 commercial taxi, which did not comply with the rules and did not have the required documents.
The people who are satisfied with the inspections stated that domestic and foreign tourists prefer public transportation in Alanya and said, düzenli Regular inspection of the people and vehicles that do this job provides both safe transportation and discipline. We would like to thank the Metropolitan Municipality for their efforts. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TEM highway paralyzed at the start of the holidays 18/08/2012 On the Bolu TEM highway, holidaymakers who were on their way to Eid al-Fitr created the 30 kilometer. Holiday hours departing from Istanbul at night, could reach Bolu at 12 hour. The Bolu area of the TEM highway started the festival. The holidaymakers who departed from Istanbul to go to their hometown for Eid al-Fitr, suffered for hours. As a result of the burning of a car in Çaydurt area of TEM highway, traffic flow towards Ankara was directed to D-100 highway from Çaydurt toll booths. From time to time, traffic accidents were paralyzed on the road. However, holidaymakers who came to Istanbul from Bolu to Bolu at the 12 hour, encountered an 30 kilometer vehicle tail at the Çaydurt location of the TEM highway. From Paşaköy Interchange P
- President Sipahioğlu Teleferik Project Said to Add Value to Alanya's Social and Cultural Identity 11/02/2012 Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, the district's more cultural identity to come to the forefront of the tophane, castle and museum to work to remove the feet, he said. In this context, Alanya Castle Castle, indicating that they want to make the cable car and walking band Sipahioğlu, said they want to be better known cultural values. Sipahioğlu stated that it would be a big factor in terms of promotion of the fortress especially in the planned ropeway. Maybe the cable car will allow Alanya culture to meet more people, but we have a droplet in that area. Now we have a significant restoration museum. The sailing and maritime museum that we have shown in the Assembly eki
- Ilgazda Ski Season is Pending to Continue until the End of March 22/03/2013 Ilgaz Mountain in Turkey's major ski resorts in Ski season is expected to last until the end of this month. Çankırı Ski Trainers Association President and Gazi University Department of Physical Education and Sports Teaching Assist. Assoc. Dr. Aid, AA correspondent, said that a snowfall of approximately 40 centimeters on the weekend Ilgaz Mountain, said the snow thickness in the region is over 1,5 meters. Stating that there are people coming for skiing from various schools during the week at the summit of Ilgaz Mountain, Gazi University, Department of Physical Education and Sports with students in the region by doing some lessons told here they operate. Help,…
- The ski season in Erciyes is expected to continue until April 11/03/2016 The ski season in Erciyes is expected to continue until April: The ski season in Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center is expected to continue until mid-April. The ski season in Erciyes, which is famous for its powdered snow, is about 1,5 month-long compared to the previous year due to the late-ski season. The ski season in Erciyes, which is famous for its powder snow, was about 1,5 months later than the previous year due to the late rainy season. The weather is still warm despite the weather. While the fruit trees bloom in Kayseri city center, Erciyes es
- Strict Inspection for Comfortable Transportation in Manisa Continues 11/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continued to carry out inspections for vehicles carrying passengers throughout Manisa, and carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. Car cleaning, the driver's suits many aspects of the team engaged in the inspection, the rules of non-compliance with the drivers of the vehicles applied criminal proceedings. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. In public transportation vehicles and commercial taxis, the teams performing inspections on many subjects such as car cleaning, the driver's costume, and the drivers of the vehicles that do not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings. The Transportation Department stated that they care about the satisfaction of the citizen in public transportation Toplu
- Start of Metrobus flights to Beylikdüzü 19 is postponed to July 16/07/2012 Istanbul Avcılar yesterday metrobus construction of a worker died in the accident after the commencement of the voyage trial of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus 19 postponed to July Thursday. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the metrobus line 4. scheduled to begin today, even with the stage of the trial voyages, will be held from Thursday. According to information received from the authorities, the trial expeditions, the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line was removed while some parts of the falling and 1 worker's death was caused due to the continuation of the technical examination of the bridge was postponed. METROBUS BUILDING ACCIDENT: 1 DEADS The metrobus overpass in Avcılar, Istanbul, collapsed yesterday morning during the 06.00 ranks. Experienced ...
- Eskişehir to start YHT service in Konya pleased the citizen 25/03/2013 Eskişehir Konya YHT Campaign started to be satisfied by the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a ceremony held yesterday yesterday, Konya-Eskisehir High Speed Train service began. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan launched a high-speed train service between Konya and Eskişehir which was put into service with a ceremony held yesterday. With the start of high-speed train services, passengers from Konya are going to visit Eskişehir. The High Speed Train, which was commissioned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the ceremony held in Eskişehir yesterday, carried its first passengers from Eskişehir to Konya at 08.30 and from 11.30 to Eskişehir at XNUMX. Passengers boarding the High Speed Train from Konya to Eskişehir will say, iş Old Konya
- Train services scheduled to start in October 05/08/2014 Train services are scheduled to start in October:Çerkezköy Governor Kaybilam yesterday in the statement of TCDD officials with high-speed train services to start a series of talks shared with members of the press. TURKEY'S AN IMPORTANT INDUSTRIAL CITY Governor Text Kublai, ÇerkezköyFrom the fast trains since he started working the opinion that the start of a Provincial Coordination Committee meeting held four months in the voiced frequently by stating that "an important industrial city of Turkey, Çerkezköythousands of people want to start the train at once. As the district governor, I have the duty of ime
- Commuter flights will not affect ADARAY flights 19/11/2014 The commencement of commuter flights will not affect the ADARAY flights: The commuter train, whose flights are stopped within the scope of the High Speed Train between Ankara and Istanbul, will start to serve again. The Republic of Turkey State Railways Director General Süleyman Karaman announced the Adapazarı-Haydarpaşa-Pendik line will provide service between Arifiye since the new year. Karaman, before the stop is stopped, the line carrying an average of 20 thousand passengers will work between Arifiye-Pendik, Arifiye-Adapazarı ADARAY will continue to work, he said. CHP Kocaeli MP Haydar Akar said that they were looking for ways to rebuild the line from Istanbul to Adapazari.
- High Speed Train Project Construction in the UK is Commenced at 2017 14/10/2016 UK High Speed Train Project Construction is to Start at 2017: UK Transport Minister Chris Grayling has confirmed that they will launch the first phase of the high-speed train project that will connect London to Leeds and Manchester in the first half of 2017. Grayling also announced that in addition to supporting local authorities and road safety around the line connecting the London and the West Midlands region, 70 has allocated £ 11 million. Detailed information on the HS2 project supply chain opportunities can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hs2-business.