III focusing on Metro rail systems. The International Metrorail Forum brings together public decision makers and the private sector.
With the support of TCDD Main Support, KGM, AYGM Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality under the auspices of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, the International 9rd Metro Rail Forum will take place in Ankara Ato Congresium on 10-2 October.
9-11 Many companies will participate in this forum which will take place in Ankara Ato Congresium in October, Kayseri, Gaziantep, Izmir, Antalya, Ankara, Sakarya, Kocaeli, Bursa, Samsun, Istanbul etc. Heads of Transportation Departments in metropolitan cities, Transportation Inc. General Managers, Rail Systems Heads of Departments, Managers, will allow attendees to participate.
In the same way, Limak, Makyol, Senbay, Kolin, Kalyon, Yapi Center, Mitshubishi, Dogus Construction ındaki as well as important contractors in the construction of metro rail system as a stand or as a sponsor and senior executives and domestic and international projects will be transferred.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
· You will find the necessary environment for you to come together with public decision makers, subcontractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other stakeholders, to bid for 2020 billion Euro metro investments planned up to 10 and to shape business partnerships.
· Planned until xnumx'y in Turkey for having accurate information about Metro Industry.
· A comprehensive program including the most important issues encountered by the metro, tunnel and railway construction companies will be waiting for you in this event by key managers for the regional industry.
· With the intense participation of decision-makers, you will have the opportunity to get up-to-date information on developments in the public sector and different policies in different regions and to update your strategy.
· You will learn what your pioneers and competitors are doing, and what technologies they use.
· You will be under the same roof with lamu representatives, business partners and suppliers for two days. You will have the opportunity to learn about the latest state of the metro, railway and tunnel technologies.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
· Public Representatives
· Traffic Directorates
· Construction and Consulting Engineers
· Expert Engineering Service Providers
· Bridge Building and Upgrade Professionals
· Tunneling and Deep Excavation Specialists
· Railway Vehicle and Equipment Suppliers
· Diesel and Electric Locomotive Suppliers
· Ray Equipment Asset Managers
· Signal and Communication System Integration Companies
· Advanced Telecommunications Providers
· Ray Benefit and Power Supply Professionals
· Railway Energy Line and Catenary Specialists
· Operations and Security
· Heavy Machinery and Rail Manufacturers
· Ticketing and Data Systems
· Risk and Safety Auditors
· Repair and Maintenance Service Providers
· Logistics Operators
· Rail Component Suppliers
Using BIM in Rail Systems
Local Applications and Requirements in Rail Systems
Foresight and Future Rail Project in Turkey
Turkish Rail Systems Applications Abroad - Successful Practices
Rail System Mega Projects and Technical Details
Domestic and Foreign Finance Models in Rail System Projects