The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the length of railways in Sivas, as announced 618 kilometers. Sivas, Ankara, Konya and Eskisehir in the length of railroads followed 4'inci.
in sivasiraAccording to the news of Fatih Battalion; "The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD); shared rail length statistics in our country. According to statistics released by TCDD, the length of the railway main line, which is 1994 thousand 8 kilometers in 452, 2018 thousand 12 kilometers in 740. The length of the High Speed Train (YHT) lines, which were 2009 kilometers in 397, rose to 2010 kilometers between 2013-888 and thousand 2014 kilometers in 2018-213.
TCDD also shared with the public statistics on rail lengths by province. Ankara took the first place with 823 kilometer in length of railway. The capital city was followed by Konya with 688 kilometers, Eskişehir with 622 kilometers and Sivas with 618 kilometers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- With TÜDEMSAŞ, Sivas became the new favorite of investors (Photo Gallery) 23/04/2016 Thanks to TÜDEMSAŞ, Sivas became the new favorite of investors: the world giant Greenbrier executives, who are producing in different sectors in many countries, visited TÜDEMSAŞ to evaluate the business potential in Sivas and to closely monitor the developments in the railways. The executives of the company, who met with TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Chairman of Board of Directors Yıldıray Koçarlan, evaluated the business opportunities that could be carried out together and the investments that could be made to Sivas. Greenbrier CEO Charles J. Swindells, Board Members Thomas Müller and Willian A. Furmani, Greenbrier's Middle East Responsible Gary Griffiths, Jim Beall of Summit Strategies and Eric P. Luhmann of Amsted Rail rier
- Turkey's Relations With New Railway Link Through Abe will be affected in a very positive direction 17/05/2012 European Commission Vice-President Siim Kallas, "Turkey's relations with the EU will be affected in a very positive direction thanks to a new rail links," he said. Kallas at the press conference held at the European Union Delegation to Turkey, Turkey said that the visit was very efficient, especially in transportation, security and noted that they take concrete steps in the field of transportation. between Europe and Asia stated that the creation of new transport corridors Kallas, "One of them goes through Turkey. Turkey's relations with the EU will be affected in a very positive direction thanks to a new rail links," he said. Kallas also noted that they have conducted talks on the airspace, he said: "Common Europe"
- Erciyes Ski Resort became a favorite of foreigners thanks to cultural ski tours 12/01/2015 Erciyes Ski Center became a favorite of foreigners with its cultural ski tours: Erciyes Ski Center was a ski resort which attracted great interest with its cultural ski tourism packages launched to attract foreign tourists to the region. Erciyes Ski Center, which was launched to attract foreign tourists to the region, was a ski resort which attracted great interest with its culture ski tourism packages. The 7 day-to-day skiing package from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Russia, and other foreign tourists spend the 5 day in Erciyes and 2 days in the Cappadocia region.
- Giant projects thanks to Istanbul's stone land became gold 25/09/2013 Thanks to the giant projects, the stone of Istanbul became gold: the phrase anlam gold in the soil of Istanbul taşı, which is said metaphorically, became a reality. Increasing real estate investments have made the land of the city one of the most important investment tools. So much so; and the price of the land according to the location of the 50 million euros up to the cost. 3 in Istanbul. Bridge, 3. Depending on the projects such as Airport and Canal Istanbul, the lands that are in demand are burning hands. Projects that are currently under construction or the plan is where the costs of fires. According to the advertisements of Cihan from www.turyap.com.tr and www.emlakci.net, 25 bin metrakare plot in Bağcılar C
- G Marin Marina sells thanks to the project and Marmararay - High Speed Train 09/10/2013 G Marin Marina project and Marmararay - sells through the Fast Train: Mar Yapı made a quick entry to the region with its first project G Marin managed by Divan on the Asian side. Mar Yapı, who chose Güneşli as its investment base on the European side and achieved a successful sales strategy in its projects, showed great interest in the new project G Marin managed by Divan. The 556 apartment was sold in the 10 apartment, which consists of 173 apartments where Divan Group's privileged residence services will be offered. They always acted with the understanding of adding value to the region they enter and Bayramoğlu inde
- Fast Train Passed Through the Lobby 13/10/2014 Fast Train Passed Through the Lobby: SAMGİAD Board Member Bülent Pamuk; He said that the High Speed Train Project was not primarily in the government program, but was recovered through lobbying. Samsun Young Businessmen (SAMGİAD) Board Member Bülent Pamuk; "High-speed railway projects will be implemented in Samsun, Turkey getting into government programs had been disqualified. Samsun was included in the program with the subsequent prints. In fact, the rail can be made stronger. Samsun is a very important point. Together with this railway infrastructure, people can get rid of high shipping costs. Then the future logistics village with the Samsun gelecek
- Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between England and France, collects Euro 2016 (Video) 21/05/2016 Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between the UK and France, collects Euro 2016. He explained. During this period, Eurostar announced that the number of passengers, especially tourists from the United States and Asia, declined by 2016 3 to 2 by a decrease of 200 by the same period a year earlier. The company's revenues in this period fell 6 261 million euros were recorded. In 2015 '
- Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure supply construction cut 2 tender firm was announced 21/05/2014 TCDD Ankara - Sivas High Speed Railway Project Yerkoy - Yozgat - Sivas infrastructure construction construction project 2 tender was announced. Construction 2 (Km: 332 + 300-363 + 527,727) Construction work was completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 585.092.521,79 lira. If there is no objection after the expiration of the legal process, the contract will be Yasal
- Rize transportation infrastructure will improve faster 04/05/2012 Rize Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (RISİAD) President Mustafa Külünkoğlu, the city needs investment projects in order to attract significant investment. Külünkoğlu, the infrastructure of transportation strengthened Rize, so that the faster development, he said. Külünkoğlu, said in a statement, "Our province, the region and the way to develop the country first and foremost the transportation network is widespread and modern. The transportation infrastructure is growing rapidly, our region will grow faster." said. Rize's 100 annual dream and the dream project for some of the Ovit Tunnel, which is described as the project realized, said, "The groundbreaking ceremony will be held with the participation of our Prime Minister. God willing, because the completion of the planned date."
- The trains do not fail thanks to them 18/02/2017 The trains are not disturbing thanks to their trains: Despite the severe winter conditions in Eastern Anatolia, the train services continue without any hitch thanks to the workers of the Turkish State Railways. In the early hours of the morning, the railway workers who work, clearing snow on the rails, digging the icicles in the tunnels, shoveling. Turkish Railways 30 for years working as a laborer Haydar Kartal, the rails until the snow and tunnels in the evening by breaking the service they provide ice, expressing that they do the same work every day to prevent the trains from the Kartal, Job, clearing the railway to ensure that the trains continue without interruption. It opens and closes early in the morning and opens the railroad en