high standard railway connection with Europe
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Signed for the production of 30 sleepers between Bulgaria and TÜVASAŞ! 24/04/2012 The Bulgarian capital Sofia 17 on December 2010 was signed for the production of a total of 32.205.000 Euro-sleeper cars between Bulgarian Railways and TÜVASAŞ. In 30, TÜVASAŞ was the best bidder in the tender for the purchase of 2008 passenger passenger cars by the Bulgarian Railways. Last July, it was announced that the tender was canceled by the Bulgarian Railways. Following this statement, the objection of TÜVASAŞ to the Bulgarian High Administrative Court was found to be justified and it was decided that the cancellation of the tender was unlawful and that the case could not be appealed in any way. After this decision in October, TÜVASAŞ Ekim
- Denizli OIZ signed for railway 12/12/2017 In order to minimize transportation costs in both domestic and import-export and transit transportations in Denizli Organized Industrial Zone and its vicinity, a loading-unloading station is planned to be taken to Izmir-Alsancak Port in an area adjacent to the Region. In this context; The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate of State investigations had been a technical team in the area in attempts yielded and have agreed on the area indicated by the OSB in the examination result, it was decided to continue through this designated area of the project. Upon this, the signing ceremony of the text of the memorandum with the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was signed by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways inin
- Signatures for Mecca-Medina high-speed train line 15/01/2012 The consortium consisting of 2 Spanish company and 2 Saudi company will make 6 billion 736 million euros for the 450 kilometer to Mecca-Medina. According to the information provided by the Spanish news agency EFE, it is stated that the 2,5 will be transported on a daily basis when religiously special times are combined with the two holy cities of Saudi Arabia. 160 October 1, and a long period after the 2006 October 26 the result of the tender that resulted in the Spanish consortium won the signing ceremony today, the Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo and Minister of Public Works are also reported to the pastor. Public ...
- Signatures for Rize ropeway project 01/06/2014 Signatures were signed for the Rize ropeway project: The 480 m2 was negotiated for the construction of the ropeway project, by agreement with the beneficiaries of the Paşakuyu District. Rize Mayor Rize will contribute a great contribution to the project. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. I »sayla 6 signatures on the ropeway was taken Rize'den coast from the coastal area planned to be done in the cable car project expropriation work is underway Signatures Teleferikte Signed Throws Teleferik project that they want to perform as soon as possible Butcher," 30 acres of area around the area according to the current 15 turning It was nationalized, ...
- Bozdağ Ski Center signatures 14/09/2015 Bozdag Ski Center signatures are expected to be signed: the goal of being a winter tourism center of the Aegean Region established, but due to avalanche and lack of care has been left to the fate of the Bozdağ Ski Center for two years, the tender was approved, eyes turned to the contract process. The procurement of 18 on August 2015 was approved by the Public Procurement Agency for Bozdag Ski Center, whose activities were stopped after an avalanche. The highest bid in the tender held at the Bayındır Forestry Directorate was 515 thousand pounds, while the unnamed entrepreneurs were given 15 daily period for signatures. In 1994 yıl