TR General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), (18.06.2019) Bilecik-Arifiye Railway Doğançay-Alifuatpaşa stations 151-170 and 151-420'inci kilometers from 18.45'den announced that the train traffic closed from the hour.
In the statement made by TCDD; “18.06.2019 Bilecik-Arifiye Railway Doğançay-Alifuatpaşa stations were closed to train traffic since 151 hours since the railway platform was empty due to excessive rainfall between Km.170 + 151-Km.420 + 18.45.
Passengers traveling on high-speed trains from Eskişehir and Istanbul are provided by road between Bilecik-Alifuatpaşa / Arifiye. Work is underway to open the closed railway line. ”
In the statement made by TCDD today; Bil Due to heavy rainfall, Bilecik-Arifiye railway line, which was closed from 18 on 2019 June 18.45, was reopened to train traffic from 19 on 2019 June 02.48.
Our High Speed Trains continue their normal flights. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High-speed train services in Konya slowed down due to theft 08/11/2012 In Konya, the high-speed train rail line to the security cables that stole the thief caused the slowdown, while the suspect was caught in a short time. - In Konya, high-speed train rail line to the energy and security cables stole the thief caused disruption. Acting on the emergence of the breakdown of the police, the thief chased after the cries caught with the cables. The incident occurred in the high-speed train line in the district of Horozluhan district of Selçuklu district. According to information obtained, the high-speed train Konya-Ankara at the time of departure from the rail line warning signal came. The authorities reported the situation to the police on the grounds that the sabotage or the intruders harmed. Bun
- High-speed train services in Konya slowed down due to theft 08/11/2012
Konya8217, the high-speed train rail line to the security cables that stole the thief caused a slow down, the suspect was caught in a short time. - In Konya, high-speed train rail line to the energy and security cables stole the thief caused disruption. Acting on the emergence of the breakdown of the police, the thief chased after the cries caught with the cables. The incident occurred in the high-speed train line in the district of Horozluhan district of Selçuklu district. According to information obtained, the high-speed train Konya-Ankara at the time of departure from the rail line warning signal came. The authorities, on the other hand, are on the grounds of damage caused by sabotage or intrusion üzerine
- High-speed train services restarted 31/03/2015 High-speed trains started again: In Eskişehir, High Speed Train service restarted with the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines. In Eskişehir, High Speed Train (YHT) voyages have been resumed due to the problems in the power transmission lines. According to information received, many areas of electricity transmission lines from morning hours due to problems in Eskisehir, Ankara, Konya and Istanbul directions could not be made YHT flights. During this period, YHT passengers were provided with access to their destinations by TCDD. With the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines after approximately 8,5 hours, YHT flights started at 18.15 in the direction of Eskişehir-Ankara. On the other hand, intercity transportation due to interruption Öte
- Train on level crossing with engine standing in car, 4 injured 06/03/2016 Train crashed at level crossing, car crashed, 4 wounded: In Osmaniye, 4 was injured as a result of the train crashing in the leveling motor. According to information received, Arıklıaş Village D-400 highway level crossing, under the control of Muhsin Keserci 07 K 5244 plate car engine stopped. Meanwhile, Osmaniye'den going to the direction of the garden machine mechanic M.D'in used 63280 number one freight train, the engine hit the car standing. Zübeyde, Sinem and Yusuf Keserci from the same family were injured in the accident. The wounded, 112 Emergency Service teams from the scene, the Garden State Hospital was removed. The wounded were reported to be in good condition.
- Renovation of Balçova cable car facilities, which have been closed for 5 years, starts in November 05/10/2012 The tender, which provided the exit of Balçova Hill, which is the most beautiful in Izmir and which has been closed for 5 years, will be finalized with the modern technology. Although the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) changed the result twice with the decision of corrective action, the final decision was made at the ropeway facilities whose tender was canceled by the Metropolitan Municipality because the winning company could not bring the necessary documents. Ankara 14. The Administrative Court stopped unanimously with the cancellation of the decision made by the JCC regarding the previous tender. The last meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality of STM Teleferik, which cancels the tender without receiving any material bids, has the necessary documents eyi
- No construction in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line 23/04/2013 There is no construction on the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mehmet Habip Soluk said about the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line. Pale, AK Party deputies Ahmet Arslan and Yunus Kilic with the Governor Eyup Tepe told journalists, the BTK railroad line has experienced misfortune, he said. stating that the project revision for the remainder of the line to go to Pale in Georgia, while Turkey noted that due to the volume of work has changed on the ground and land slope. Reminding that the line had been tendered as a single route before, Soluk gave the following information:
- Dog Standing On Rails In Eskişehir Stopping Tram 18/07/2013 Dog Standing on Rails in Eskişehir Stopped Tram: A dog standing on rails in Eskişehir prevented the tram from moving for a while. Stray dog standing on the track belonging to the tram used in urban transportation came to Yunuskent stop and disrupted the tram for a while. Despite the clapperboard, the stray dog was chased by a private security guard and citizens waiting at the tram stop. The tram, waiting for a while until the dog leaves the tram, came to the station and continued on the line by taking new passengers from here.
- The work will be presented to the Prime Minister for Duran Sakarya-Karasu Railway 01/11/2013 The work will be presented to the Prime Minister for the Sakarya-karasu Railway Duran: Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the October Ordinary General Assembly Meeting speaking in the SATSO President Mahmut Kösemusul, Karasu Port Karasu-Sakarya railway, said: We have received information that the budget allocated for the work on infrastructure is over. We are planning to forward our problems to the Prime Minister in the coming days. Bu Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry was held in the Ordinary Assembly Meeting in October. Following the voting of the polling and agenda items, it is stated that Yok
- YHT in Izmit decreased 06/01/2015 YHT in Izmit was reduced: commuter train services started between Pendik and Arifiye, while YHT trains between Istanbul and Ankara landed in 4 from 3. While TCDD increased the number of HRCs in Sincan and Gebze, Izturk also disabled Izmit on a mutual basis. Accordingly, Pendik'dan in the morning 06.35'de and 19.40 shield at night and the direction of Ankara YHT, no longer will not stop in Izmit.
- Tender Announcement: Tender and valuation of tangible and intangible assets 14/01/2016 Census and valuation of tangible and intangible fixed assets will be provided. General Directorate of Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) Current Status of TCDD with Material and Intangible Assets will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2015-Administration a) Address: GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TCDD OPERATION 173469 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 1 06280 312 309-05 - 15 Address: email@example.com