Map of Marmaray and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops and Schedule: Marmaray, the project connecting the European and Asian sides of Istanbul Halkalı You can find all information about the stops and times of the Gebze subway in this content. Halkalı Gebze Suburban Line 2019 includes the renewed lines within the scope of Marmaray project. Located on the European side Halkalıand starts to Gebze.
You can easily share this map on social media by adding html code to your site.
On the European Side Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme provides transportation between Marmaray and the Anatolian side of the city.
The people of Istanbul know very well that the first step of this project was taken by the Kazlıçeşme - Ayrılık Fountain, which connects the Anatolian side with the European side.
Halkalı - Gebze Metro Stations
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. 14 is located on the European side and the remaining 28 is on the Asian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Sureyya Beach
Halkalı - Gebze Metro Line Hours
Halkalı How Many Minutes To Gebze Metro
Halkalı As mentioned above, there are 42 stops on Gebze subway. Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes in 1 hours in 55 hours will be in Gebze.
Halkalı - Gebze Metro Transfer Stops
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı - You can see the metro lines that you will transfer via Gebze metro line.
Gebze Halkalı Transfer stops on the Metro Line Metro
When the entire line is opened for operation;
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport at Yenikapı station, M1A
- Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M1 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı Station
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and seaways at Sirkeci station,
- At the Ayrılık Fountain station M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler M4 will be integrated with Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line.
Halkalı - Gebze Metro and YHT Ankara Connection
2019 expected to end completely within the year Halkalı The Gebze metro line will be completed by YHT Ankara connection. So, a traveler who departed from Ankara, Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalıwill stop in.