Map of Marmaray and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops and Expedition Hours: Marmaray, the project connecting European and Anatolian Side Halkalı You can find all information about the stops and times of the Gebze subway in this content.
Halkalı Gebze Suburban Line 2019 includes the renewed lines within the scope of Marmaray project. Located on the European side Halkalıand starts to Gebze.
Marmaray Map and Marmaray Stations
On the European Side Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme provides transportation between Marmaray and the Anatolian side of the city.
The people of Istanbul know very well that the first step of this project was taken by Kazlıçeşme Separation Fountain line which connects Anatolian Side and European Side.
Halkalı Gebze Metro Stations
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı Gebze metro line in total 42 stall. Gebze Halkalı 14 is one of the Marmaray stops on the European side, while the remaining 28 stops on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Sureyya Beach
Halkalı Gebze Subway Line Hours
Train departures for passengers who want to travel by Marmaray are detailed below. Marmaray is going on a total 333 expedition on weekdays. The peak hours of the day are 07.00-10.00 and 16.00-20.00 time zones. Marmaray trains run at 5 minute intervals. During peak times of the day, the flights sometimes take place every 7 per minute. At 06.00-07.00 and 20-00.23.10 hours, 10 runs once a minute, while 23.10,24.00-15 runs a train every minute. Marmaray is also an expedition with 20 minutes on weekends, Sundays and holidays. Daily 10 flights are available on weekends and special days.
Halkalı How Many Minutes To Gebze Metro
Halkalı As mentioned above in Gebze subway 42 stall . Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes of passengers leaving the road 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı - You can see the metro lines that you will transfer via Gebze metro line.
Gebze Halkalı Metro Transfer Stations
When the entire line is opened for operation;
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport at Yenikapı station, M1A
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı Station,
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and seaways at Sirkeci station,
- At the Ayrılık Fountain station M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler M4 will be integrated with Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line.
Halkalı Gebze Subway and YHT Ankara Connection
2019 expected to end completely within the year Halkalı The Gebze metro line will be completed by YHT Ankara connection. So, a traveler who departed from Ankara, Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalıwill stop in.
GEBZE HALKALI FEE TARIFF
|Minimum Transportation Fee||₺2,60||₺1,25||₺1,85|
|FULL TRACK FEE||₺5,70||₺2,75||₺4,00|
|1 - 7 STATION||₺2,60||₺1,25||₺1,85|
|8- 14 STATION||₺3,25||₺1,55||₺2,30|
|15 - 21 STATION||₺3,80||₺1,80||₺2,70|
|22 - 28 STATION||₺4,40||₺2,10||₺3,15|
|29 - 35 STATION||₺5,20||₺2,50||₺3,70|
|36 - 43 STATION||₺5,70||₺2,75||₺4,00|
|1 - 7 STATION||1||3||1|
|8- 14 STATION||2||3||1|
|15 - 21 STATION||2||3||1|
|22 - 28 STATION||3||3||1|
|29 - 35 STATION||3||3||1|
|36 - 43 STATION||4||3||1|
% Passengers with disabilities over 40 can travel free of charge with the cards they will receive from the Ministry of Family and Social Policies, and passengers over the age of 65 can use their ID cards free of charge.
- No transfer, no transfer,
- No refunds can be made at the same station,
- If an Istanbulcard is used for more than one person, only one refund shall be made,
- The common subscription (Blue Card) used in Istanbul is valid.
from Gebze Halkalıfor the distance to 76,6 kilometers 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.
Marmaray Ticket Prices
Ticket prices for passengers who want to travel fast and safely with Marmaray are listed below.
- - TCDD Transportation Corporate single pass ticket 5,00 TL
- - TCDD Transportation Corporate three pass ticket 11,00 TL
- - TCDD Transportation Monthly Subscription (Full) 95,00 TL
- - TCDD Transportation Monthly Subscription (until 27 age) (Young) 70,00 TL
- - İstanbulkart First Pass (Full) 2,60 TL
- - İstanbulkart First Pass (Student) 1,25 TL