Many projects and innovations in the field of transportation to minimize the disruptions in urban traffic Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality rewarded the results of these studies.
Two Turkish municipalities were awarded at the 'World Public Transport Summit and Fair' held in Stockholm, Sweden. Istanbul and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality were awarded with their projects in public transport.
Gaziantep Transportation Inc. (Gaziulaş), a subsidiary of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which operates the public transportation business, was awarded the project for the integration of the bicycle rental system GaziBis with public transportation.
The annual “Public Transport Summit yapılan organized by the International Union of Public Transport (UITP), the world's largest organization in the field of public transport, was held this year in Stockholm, Sweden. In the project competition held within the scope of the summit, Gaziulaş's project entitled “Integration of GaziBis with Public Transport proj was deemed worthy of an award.
award on behalf of the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey Swedish Ambassador Hakki Emre Yunta Gaziulaş General Manager Recep gave a slap.
PROPERTIES OF THE PROJECT
Within the scope of the project, following the online membership made with Gaziantep Card, which is used for boarding all public transportation vehicles in the city, the cards become valid in GaziBis. GaziBis member cards provide free boarding to municipal public transport for one hour after bicycle rental. The use of bicycles with the project increased the 3 floor. Thanks to this project, both traffic congestion is prevented and environmental transportation is provided.
1 TL hourly service to promote the use of bicycles to promote the use of users are in great demand.
Exhibition in Stockholm attended by companies from Turkey 7, but he noted that awarded the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Di Restoration of TCDD Housing ehir by Gaziantep Büyükşehir 27/09/2017 The winners of the 'Encouraging historical and cultural heritage conservation projects and applications' organized by the Association of Historical Towns (MARA) were determined. According to this; The T application award “was given to the restoration project of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality's TCDD Housing. 69 application from the 82 municipality and the 62 project in the 143 project area. The restoration project of the Metropolitan Municipality for TCDD Housing was awarded for the protection of architecture and the heritage of the Republican era. The preservation and restoration of the monuments belonging to the Republican period by the Jurassic is a small number, and the work of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality in this direction is an example J
- Great Transport to Tram in Gaziantep | Gaziantep Tramway 12/03/2012 Gaziantep Tram: Asim Guzelbey, Mayor of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, said that the tram is important in terms of transportation and said, "We aim to carry 100 passengers per day after completing all the backbones of the tram." Mayor Güzelbey, said in a statement, the tram is working in other regions to continue to work, he said. After the start of the tram in other regions, the transportation problem in the city will be exceeded, voicing Güzelbey, "light rail system Karataş'da 2. In addition, another population in Karataş pop
- Giant Investment from the Swedish Government 01/09/2012 In Sweden, while the government is preparing to take a giant step in the transport sector, the largest share is allocated to Linköping, the city of Muharrem Demirok, the Mayor of Turkish origin, who is responsible for the environment and energy. The government, which consists of a coalition of the right-wing parties in Sweden, has allocated 1 billion dollars to the high-speed train project. Annie Lööf, head of the Liberal (Center) Party, which is one of the coalition partners explaining the 600 kilometer High Speed Train project between Stockholm-Linköping and Göteborg-Borås, said the project would be completed in two years. In the High Speed Train project, the highest figure was allocated to Linköping, the city of Turkish origin, responsible for the environment and energy. 600 annually X
- Gaziantep Light Rail System, which was built by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, completed its first year in service. 08/03/2012 Gaziantep Light Rail System, which was built by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, completed its first year in service. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Asim Guzelbey, Light Rail storage warehouse in the press conference, the current number of passengers by increasing the number of passengers around 100 thousand said they aim to move. Xnumx'ınc with Turkey's Gaziantep million 1 400 thousand inhabitants move reminiscent of the great features Guzelbey, said that at the beginning of the most important problems of transport as well as in all the big cities. Stating that Turkey is not in many parts of the world seem like a big problem Guzelbey transport, said: "We have made various efforts to solve the transportation. At the end ...
- Gaziantep West and Gaziantep East Toll Collection Stations were free of toll 19/08/2014 Gaziantep West and Gaziantep East Toll Collection Stations were free of toll: The freeway between Gaziantep West and Gaziantep Eastern Toll Collection Stations was free. The decision of the Council of Ministers was published in the Official Gazette today. Accordingly, Gaziantep West and Gaziantep within the borders of Gaziantep Eastern Toll Collecting Stations between the highway will serve for free.
- TCDD's award to strike breakers 19/06/2012 23 The mechanics of lendiril strike-breaking di in the public employees strike in May were rewarded as ı canteen Başkan in TCDD camps. Emphasizing that the injustice implemented by TCDD brings to the point of breaking the peace of work, Çuhadar emphasized that the conflict stage has come to the workplaces in the workplaces and 23 announced that the mechanic striking vurgu strike breakers UM in the public employees strike was rewarded as ışın canteen T in the camps of TCDD. Çuhadar, before the 25 2009 XNUMX strike "referee" in the train chief Şemsi Dursun'un appointed as the train controller, he said. Source: www.sendika.org
- Sun Group receives award from BID 20/04/2013 Sun Group receives the award from the CC Sun Group CEO (CEO) Murat Atik, the European organization "Quality Management Golden Award" from the European organization received the notification, "Europe's quality nobele called this prize was given to us. It made us very proud." said. Waste, in a press conference, stating that they made investments in the railway and energy sectors, "since xnumx't active in Turkey. We took part in many rail and rail projects, energy projects," he said. Waste providing information about the work they do in Turkey, Kayseri light rail system, Ankaray, subway construction, said they took part in high-speed rail project. "Total Quality Management" from Business Initiative Directions
- Award from the EBRD to the Eurasia Tunnel Project 18/05/2015 Award from the EBRD for the Eurasia Tunnel Project: EBRD's İyi Best Environmental and Social Implementation Award EB was the Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing Project this year. The "Best Environmental and Social Implementation Award ras given by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for the most successful projects in terms of sustainability was the Eurasia Tunnel Project (Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing Project) this year. According to the Eurasia Tunnel Operation Construction and Investment Company (ATAS), the Eurasia Tunnel Project was awarded for its "high standards" as a result of the evaluation of the independent jury by the 28 project. Asia and Europe first Avrupa
- Vatmana Büyükerşen Award for Recovering Kittens 27/12/2017 In Eskişehir, Cansu Deniz, a citizen who stopped the car and stopped him from seeing the wounded kitten coming under the tram, congratulated Büyükayşen and awarded him. Cansu Deniz, who is a resident of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality who extends a helping hand on the streets with his applications, has been declared a hero by animal lovers due to his sensitive behavior. The sensitive behavior of Vatman Cansu Deniz was marked by the Eskişehir City Council's traditional Christmas Cocktail. Büyükerşen Mayor Büyükersen said he saw the event from the newspapers and said, ilginç It is very interesting, but it is not only the effort of a crowded team to rescue the cat but also the cat le
- IETT Award for Employees 11/04/2018 Turkey's most established and trusted brand in the urban public transport IETT Performance Development System (PGS) has awarded its employees in the frame. The General Secretary of IMM for the PGS Award Ceremony held at Bağlarbaşı Culture Center. Hayri Baraçlı, General Manager of IETT Ahmet Bagis, IETT Assistant General Manager Hasan Özçelik, Bem-Bir-Sen IETT Branch President Yakup Gündoğdu, Hizmet İş Union IETT 2 Branch Branch President Ahmet Günce, İşbank İş Union IETT 3 Branch Branch President Mustafa İluk, President of the İBÇD Association Abdülaziz Kaygısız and Heads of Department, Unit Managers and Employees . 2017 Year Performance Development System and Accident Y
- TCDD 7. Regional Director Sivri Award for Success 08/01/2019 As in the previous year, Demirspor won the U17 Championship Cup in the 2018-2019 season in the final match of U17 Football League against Emirdağspor. Demirsporl young people won the right to represent Turkey Afyonkarahisar in the Championship this season U17 s group matches. Corporate Teams We have not been indifferent to the success of Demirspor with Demiryol-İş Union Management and Club Management. Demirtaş-İş Union President Muharrem Uslu and Demirspor Club President Muammer Özdemir as the TCDD Management, and Agah Bıyıkoğlu, Technical coach, and U17 Football Team footballers were accepted by the Regional Directorate. In the championship supporting the team Tak
- Gaziantep Metropolitan Transportation Support 30/11/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Council, the second composition of November, Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Latif Montenegro, was held under the chairmanship. With the decision taken in the composition, Gazi ULAŞ AŞ, which provides public transportation services in the city center, will provide 0,30 cents income support so that private public buses do not reflect the cost increases to the citizens. By the unanimous decision, the annual municipality license fee per vehicle received from private public bus companies, 2 thousand 600 pounds were reduced to 1000 pounds. Applications, 1 January will come into force as of 2019. The metropolitan municipality council convened in the final composition of November, unanimously 51 clause Kasım
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Awarded to IETT 12/04/2016 Intelligent Transportation Systems Brings İETT Award: Association of Turkish Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) and Turkey Informatics Foundation (TBV) by the Public Transport Service Quality was awarded the First Prize İETT. Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) and Turkey Informatics Foundation (TBV) by, organized under the auspices of the Parliament "13. eTurkey (meat) Awards "Public Transportation Service Quality Improvement Project in İETT with the large-scale Intelligent Transportation Systems was awarded the first prize in the municipal category. IETT, which has reached the finals in two categories with the… Site Management System unda and iki Improving the Service Quality in Public Transport with Intelligent Transportation Systems ”, has made the i
- Ödül Sustainable Transportation ”and“ Izmir History 'Projects of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 08/11/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which won two awards in the Sign of the City competition with "Sustainable Transportation" and "Izmir History" projects, was also the most awarded local government in the competition. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, this year 5. He returned with two awards from the Sign of the City Awards (SOTCA). In the category of Best Transport and Infrastructure Services organized by Hürriyet Newspaper, 5 branch, "Sustainable Transportation Project" carried out by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and "Izmir History Project" awarded by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in Cultural Heritage Conservation / Survival category . Istanbul Hilton Bomonti İstanbul
- Transportation to Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality 6. Prize 12/11/2018 314 with the number of vehicles on public transport, which has one of Turkey's largest fleet of Şanlıurfa Municipality, bringing the number of national awards in the field of services and applications xnumx'y. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, Transist 6. Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair "Travel forms, journey times, applications to be used to inform the passenger and passenger transportation systems to increase the use of systems" in the branches of the Tour Editor Project was awarded with the award. Mayor Nihat Çiftçi received the award from Councilor Ahmet Kaytan on behalf of the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi. Kaytan, who made a short evaluation after the program, kısa
- Special Preparation for the World Championship in Sweden 27/03/2015 World Championship in Sweden Sarıkamışt private Preparation: Turkey Special Athletes National Ski Team, 8. International Sports for Mentally Retarded (INAS) World Ski Championship preparations are being carried out at Cıbıltepe Ski Center in Sarıkamış district of Kars, at an altitude of 2 bin 300 between yellow pine forests. Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Alpine Skiing Slalom and Cross Country Nordic national athletes, 15-20 to do in Sweden Klövsjö Ski Resort in April 8. He will participate in the international INAS World Ski Championship. The goal of the athletes, who continue their work between 2 hours and 300 hours at the altitude of 4 bin XNUMX at the Cıbıltepe Ski Center located in the Sarıkamış district of Kars, continues the Kars
- Today in History: 15 March 1931 Göibaşı-Malatya line (110 km) opened. The Swedish-Danish group built. 15/03/2012 15 March 1931 Göibaşı-Malatya line (110 km) was opened. The Swedish-Danish group built.
- Today in History: 11 August 1934 Yolçatı-Elazığ (24 km) line is opened. Sweden-Denmark Grb. Made 11/08/2012 11 August 1930 Zile-Beaver line (61 km) was opened. He was Nuri Demirağ. 11 August 1934 Yolçatı-Elazığ (24 km) line was opened. Sweden-Denmark Grb. Made
- Apple signs agreement with Swedish Federal Rail Service 13/10/2012 The Swiss Federal Rail Service had to sign an Apple license agreement on the clock design. Shortly after Apple released iOS 6 last month, the Swiss Federal Railway service accused Apple of stealing the iconic clock design and announced a yayın legal and material solution Geç. Approximately three weeks have passed since the announcement. It seems that Apple could not take the pressure anymore and decided to sign a license agreement with the Swiss Federal Rail Service to use the watch design on mobile devices. According to a press release by the Swiss Federal Rail Service, the two companies lam design the station clock İsviçre
- Swedish architects and journalists visited the world wonder of Marmaray 17/10/2012 Turkey's Marmaray project of the giant reporters from the world while continuing to attract the attention abroad, architects and started to entertainment enthusiasts from various sectors. Marmaray, who is in line for the world to tour, is flocked by those who are interested in experts, journalists and various professional groups. The group of 25, a group of Swedish journalists and architects brought by the Global Travel Travel Agency, visited Marmaray, which they described as mim the wonder of the world oluş. Construction of Marmaray, Eurasia Construction Project Manager Mehmet Çilingir, Swedish guests summarized the work done. Swedish guests landed at 25 meters below ground. They wandered the Marmaray tunnel at a depth of 18 to a depth of 40 meters.
- Swedish architects and journalists visit Marmaray, the biggest project of the century 18/10/2012 While Marmaray continued to attract the attention of the world, it began to welcome foreign journalists, architects and enthusiasts from various sectors. Turkey's Marmaray project of the giant reporters from the world while continuing to attract the attention abroad, architects and started to entertainment enthusiasts from various sectors. Marmaray, who is in line for the world to tour, is flocked by those who are interested in experts, journalists and various professional groups. The group of 25, a group of Swedish journalists and architects brought by the Global Travel Travel Agency, visited Marmaray, which they described as mim the wonder of the world oluş. Construction of Marmaray, Eurasia Construction Project Manager Mehmet Çilingir, Swedish guests summarized the work done. The Swedish guests of the place 25 İsveç
- Today in History: 7 February 1927 is a Swedish-Danish partnership with the Filyos-Irmak Line construction Tarih 07/02/2015 Today 7 February 1927 Filyos-Irmak Line construction was given to Nydvqvist Halm, a Swedish-Danish partnership
- In Sweden, the firm banned the wearing of shorts back 11/06/2013 In Sweden, the firm banned the wearing of Shorts Back Stepped Sweden's capital Stockholm, Sweden, using the male trainers, the shorts ban against the "skirted action" gave the result. The company operating the trains, the employees announced that the shorts will be distributed. In the Roslagsbanan district in the north of Stockholm, mechanics using suburban trains wanted to wear shorts instead of pants in hot weather. However, the employer company, employees of the working hours of shorts wearing the shorts would be deemed to be appropriate, this request was opposed. At that time, a part of the male mechanic working in the suburban line asked for the skirts given to the female employees and started to wear these skirts during working hours. Swedish and world press İsveç
- Specialists from Sweden toured the Marmaray and Haliç Metro Bridge (Photo Gallery) 17/09/2013 Experts from Sweden toured the Marmaray and Haliç Metro Bridge: Foreign experts from Sweden visited the Haliç Metro Bridge and Marmaray under the Globalist DMC Travel Agency and received information from the authorities. Turkey's Marmaray Project, a worldwide project with the Metro Bridge over the Golden Horn and attracts the attention of foreign experts organizations. In the coming months, the third bridge to Istanbul will be visited by foreign experts from abroad. Foreign experts from Sweden visited the Golden Horn Metro Bridge and Marmaray and received information from the authorities. HALİÇ METRO BRIDGE AND MARMARAY'S GEZDİLER Globalist DMC Travel Agency owned by Suleyman Gok, the program is organized by Swedish architects, HAL
- The head of Sweden is in trouble with trees near the railway line 22/09/2013 The head of Sweden is in trouble with the trees near the railway line: The Swedish Transport Administration's 7 project has been continuing to cut the trees along the railway line. The project is expected to end in 2021. Every day in the country, a tree falls on the rails or damages the electricity line, causing the disruption of the trains. This situation is said to cost 10 million Krona every year. Thus, the Swedish Transport Administration, which launched a project at 900 to cut trees on the edge of the 2006 kilometer rail track, complains about the slow progress of the project. At the beginning of the team that carries out the project, Jan-Erik Lundh, the trees on the rails are usually Proj