Free transfer service implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in public transportation services makes the lives of citizens easier.
While offering great convenience to citizens with the discount applications made in public transportation services, the Metropolitan Municipality, which also provides services that will provide economic benefits, aims to contribute to the economy of the people of Mersin with another free transfer service.
No charge on line two
Citizens in the electronic fare system used in public transport system smart card boarding application with the first boarding line in the city after the first ride 5 minutes, provided that the second line of free use of the second ride.
Citizens who take the wrong bus or need to use two lines in the direction they will go can benefit from the lines they want free of charge within 5 minutes provided that they are 45 minutes after the first use of the city card to their destination. Scheduled lines do not offer free transfer service.
Innovations brought by the Metropolitan Municipality to transport, both citizens and the city's economy contributes positively.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transfer System Starts in Kahramanmaraş 17/07/2017 Kahramanmaraş Transport System for Public Transportation Begins: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality announced the commencement of the Public Transport Transport System at 24.07.2017 dates. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation Services, the Directorate of Public Transport, Halk For a faster, comfortable, economical, integrated and preferable public transportation system of Private Public Buses operating in the city, the transfer system with 24.07.2017 TL will be applied within 60 minutes from the date of 0,30. With the TRANSMISSION System to be made, the traffic load in the city will be reduced and alternatives to public transportation will be increased and waiting and travel time at the stations will be shortened. Yap
- Transfer in public transport began in Manisada 01/11/2017 Transformation of public transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa has made it possible for the transportation of public transportation vehicles to become much more comfortable and comfortable. 60 1.00 pounds will be charged in the second time in the second pass. The transfer application started in the public transportation which has been renewed within the scope of the transformation project of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and became more comfortable and preferable. With the decision taken in the transfer application 60 minutes within the second boarding trip will be charged as 1.00 lira said. The right to transfer on the cards will start from 10 minutes after the first flight and must not be the same line in 50 minutes.
- Transferring Expands in Public Transport in Kayseri 30/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç has taken a series of decisions to facilitate transportation to citizens. Decisions taken 1 will be implemented from May. The innovations brought to the public will also contribute positively to the economy of the citizens and the city economy. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, the previous week in a row, held meetings on transportation and public transportation. A number of decisions taken as a result of these meetings will be implemented in May from 1. REMOVED REMUNERATION Wages have been removed from the rail system to the bus or bus before the transfer of rail system within the framework of the decisions taken in relation to public transport was removed. 1 ...
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir 12/06/2015 Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir: Problems in the electronic system are continuing. Due to the problems in electronic fare collection system used in public transportation in Ýzmir, 1 has been compulsory for public transportation vehicles that have been providing "free" The "paper ticket" period began. After the renewal of the electronic fee collection system operation in Izmir, after the renewal of the enterprise, bus, metro, light rail and sea transportation integrated in the electronic fare collection system continues to be problems. ESHOT and Kartek, who won the tender, have been working on the uninterrupted works of the company for the system change, kazanan
- Ticket Period with Smart Mobile Phone in Public Transport 20/01/2018 It was announced that the electronic transportation system project (ETS) could be used as a ticket for public transport. According to the information given, Electronic Ticketing System, bus, ferry, metrobus, such as the public transport vehicles used to take off the turnstile system is removed. Passengers do not have to pass their travel cards or mobile phones to the turnstile. The system automatically detects people when they are switching, and the crowds in front of the turnstiles are eliminated. Passengers can download the ETS app to their smart phones, use them instead of the transportation card, and when they finish, they can still upload via mobile phones via mobile phones. System…
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transportation in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.
- The Diarkart Period Begins in Public Transport 10/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, in the public transport of municipalities 15 August 2018 finishes the cash payment period starting on Wednesday. In a statement from the Metropolitan Municipality, 15 warned citizens to buy Diyarkart free of charge before August to avoid being victimized. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation, which carries out various services for the citizens to benefit from public transportation in a high quality and safe manner, removes the cash money intake as of 15 August 2018 in the public transportation vehicles of the municipality. 1 million cards are sold free of charge before the sale of the paid Diarkartlarını Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens are not victims ücretli
- Non-Contact Boarding Period Starts in Kahramanmaraş 05/05/2019 At the press conference held with the cooperation of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent, smart systems used in public transportation were introduced. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent implement the Toplu New Hero Card Mobile Application “, um HeroCart Refill with SMS“ and “Public Transportation Payment with Contactless Bank Cards ve. E-Kent, the leading company in the field of ticketing technologies with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, developed intelligent transportation solutions specific to Kahramanmaraş. The new version of KahramanKart, which can be used in IOS and Android phones, is available in this context. With the new HeroCard application, public transport services can be tracked. With the application installed NFC-enabled phones and man
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.