etimesgutta asphalt works ended
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Asphalt Works Completed in Etimesgut 12/06/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality added a new one to the road construction and asphalt works carried out all over the capital. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Department of Asphalt Branch Directorate teams, Etimesgut District Atakent Mahallesi Sehit Celal Isen Street asphalt paving work carried out on the intersecting streets. DRIVING SAFETY PROVIDED Atakent Neighborhood residents waiting for a long time asphalt paving work of the Metropolitan Municipality teams, as soon as a week was completed and opened to vehicle traffic. Metropolitan Municipality officials, the continuation of Şehit Celal İşen Street and 22 meters wide double-lane road in total geliş
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Uludağ Economy Summit Ends 01/04/2013 Li Uludag Economy Summit düzenlen which is the main theme of the li New Opportunity Window olan organized in cooperation with Bursa Governorship and Capital and Ekonomist magazines, was completed. Held at the Grand Yazici Hotel in Uludag, the summit's first day, just before the opening speech, exports and aims to increase the competitiveness of the exporters of Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), Factoring Association and signed a cooperation protocol between Turkish Eximbank. Mr. Hasan Rahvalı, CEO of Ağaoğlu Group of Companies, CEO of Capital and Ekonomist, Rauf Ateş, Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput and Hürriyet Gazetecilik Chairman of the Board of Directors Ü
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- International Sarikamis Cup ended 23/12/2013 International Sarikamish Cup ended: by Turkey Ski Federation Cup races held in Erzurum with the participation of athletes from the 10 63 country has been completed. by Turkey Ski Federation, 10 63 athletes from countries which was held in Erzurum with the participation of "International Sarikamish Cup" ended. In the second day of the tournament organized in Palandöken Ski Center, slalom races were held. On the last day of the race as he struggled to enter the degree of athletes in the women Daşdemir from Turkey Tugba first, second Irem Leader, Iranian athletes Foroughi Abai was third. Hossein Shemshaki Saveh won first place in Iran while Nikos Bonou from Greece won second place and Iranian sportsman Porya Shemshaki Saveh came third. Erkek
- Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended (Video) 25/02/2014 Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended: 7 in Sochi, Russia. The Winter Olympic Games ended after the closing ceremony. 22 in Sochi. The closing ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games ended. The 22 thousand-person Fisht Olympic Stadium in the Sochi Olympic Park was the scene of a grand ceremony as in the opening. Russian President Vladimir Putin also attended the ceremony, where the President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Thomas Bach, many diplomats, IOC members and the presidents of the Olympic Committee of the countries fighting in the games were present. Cultural and artistic examples that reflect the spirit of Russia in general at the closing ceremony.
- Ski Referee's Course Ended 11/12/2014 Referee Course Ended Skiing: Ski Referee Course carried out between Turkey Ski Federation Army in December 8 10-ended. 15 trainees from 62 attended the Ski Referee Course which was held in Ordu and lasted three days. Cengiz Uludağ, the President of the Central Committee of the Ski Federation, stated that they are happy to open a course in Ordu. There was a serious participation in the course. In the course of three days, trainees were given the first two days of theoretical training, and the last day we completed our course with practical training on snow in the Çambaşı Plateau. L
- Winterfest 2014 Ends with Mustafa Ceceli's Concert 15/12/2014 Winterfest 2014 Ended with Mustafa Ceceli's Concert: Winterfest 2014 organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality ended with Mustafa Ceceli's concert. Winterfest (Winter Festival) 2014, organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality, ended with Mustafa Ceceli's concert. Thousands of people flocked to the concert in Palandöken Ski Center. Before the concert 3 athletes in the skiing and ice sports organized throughout the day, Erzurum Governor Dr. Ahmet Altıparmak, Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Erzurum Provincial Police Director Kamil was given a medal by Karabörk and other officials. After the medal presentation, Tülay Özer Akköse, one of the local artists, read Erzurum folk songs to the music lovers. Mad
- Alpine Ski Discipline City Skiing Race Ended 14/01/2015 School Cross Alpine City Championship Ski Races Ended: Turkey Ski Federation and Kars Youth Services and Sports School from Alpine skiing, organized by the Provincial Directorate provincial championship ski races ended. Turkey Ski Federation, 2014-2015 years Sarikamish part of the activities program Osman has struggled to enter athletes in races held in the Supreme Ski degrees. About 10 25 athletes from the 100 school participated in the races with their first 3 riders. Contest Coordinator, Turkey Ski Federation and member of the Provincial Ski ...
- The Balkan Cup ended in the Ski Run on the Gerede Arkut Mountain 30/01/2015 Geremi Arkut held at Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup ended: Turkey Ski Federation Gerede by the Presidency organized in Arkut Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup, ended with free technical competitions held yesterday. Award ceremony held after the competition; Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Youth Services Sports City Manager John Shahan, Gerede Governor Arslan home, Geremi Mayor Mustafa Al, Youth Services Sports City Manager Mustafa Kocakaya, Cross-Country Skiing Technical Committee Chairman, Technical Committee Member and Ski Federation Bolu Provincial Representative Haydar He joined Çetinkaya. In the competitions, the medal of the athletes won the ye