Ankara Metropolitan Municipality added a new one to the road construction and asphalt works carried out all over the capital.
Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Department of Asphalt Branch Directorate teams, Etimesgut District Atakent Mahallesi Sehit Celal Isen Street asphalt paving work carried out on the intersecting streets.
DRIVING SAFETY PROVIDED
Atakent Neighborhood residents waiting for a long time asphalt paving work of the Metropolitan Municipality teams, as soon as a week was completed and opened to vehicle traffic.
Metropolitan Municipality officials, the continuation of Martyr Celal İşen Street and 22 meter width of the double-lane road to the total length of 6 kilometers gave the information. After the completion of the asphalt paving process, the residents of the region gained new roads with driving safety.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- CHP Etimesgut District Organization and Etimesgutlulardan, 'Etimesgut Junkyard' Action 08/08/2012 Etimesgutlular CHP Etimesgut, Etimesgutlular, Sugar Factory planned to be made on the land of the High Speed Train Terminal with the Maintenance and Repair Workshops action against the project ... In their hands banners, slogans at the Orders Railway Station came together ... The protest of the High Speed Train Terminal and the Maintenance and Repair Workshops were carried out by the Republican People's Party. The members of the Etimesgut District Organization and the residents were supported by the Deputy Chairman of the CHP, Gokhan Gunaydin. PM Members, Çankaya District President Mehmet Perçin and his administration, Pursaklar District Üy
- Arrangements in Station Bridge area ended 30/03/2014 Regulation works on the Station Bridge area ended: Road construction works within the scope of the regulation of the Station Bridge, which was demolished within the scope of the project of taking the underground railways, ended. Following the completion of the work on the old Station Bridge section within the scope of the project of the high-speed train carried out by TCDD, the Metropolitan Municipality teams completed the road construction works and opened the new intersection that will ease the traffic in the region. Thus, the traffic density at Cengiz Topel and University Street decreased significantly. We are working day and night Examining the work of the square on the ground Metropolitan Mayor Yilmaz Buyukersen, Eskisehir's biggest and most beautiful square Gece
- Excavations at the Tunnels of Ünye Ring Road ended 21/03/2013 Excavations in the tunnels on the Ünye Ring Road were completed with the last excavation of the construction machinery in the left tube. The works started in 2007, but due to various reasons, the expiry time of the Ünye Ring Road, the work continues unabated. Excavations at the tunnels of Ünye Ring Road, which is planned to be completed by November due to weather conditions, ended. Governor of Unye Mustafa Demir, Highways 7. Deputy Regional Director Mustafa Reis, AK Party Unye District President Av. Ahmet Çamyar, Provincial General Assembly Member Standing Board Fahri Sahin, the head of the apartment and the next one for the last blow to the excavation yar
- CHP action in Etimesgut 07/08/2012 The CHP is organizing a protest action Tuesday (August 26) to oppose the Etimesgut District Organization's High Speed Train West Terminal and Maintenance and Repair Workshops project planned for the Sugar Factory land. Etimesgut Station Street on the Emirler Railway Station 7 on Tuesday at 7 before the action to be held at the CHP Etimesgut District President Memet Yula said in a statement to our newspaper, "Etimesgut people tried to be demolished on the maintenance of our district is trying to be converted to the scrap heap of our district. We won't let the Etimesgut turn into a scrap heap? said. Yula, all Etimesgutluları said they believed they would support them in these actions. Source: www.flasgazetesi.com.tr
- Etimesgut CHP Protests TCDD 27/05/2013 Etimesgut CHP TCDD Protest Etimesgut Sugar Factory ağır High Speed Train Line and Heavy Maintenance Warehouse Workshops ar, which is wanted to be established on the land of Etimesgut Sugar Factory, was protested by TCDD Etimesgut Station by Etimesgut District of CHP. CHP Ankara Deputy Aylin Nazlıaka, who gave a motion to the agenda of the Parliament in recent days, was also supported by Etimesgut District President Memet Yula, District Organization, Municipal Assembly Members, Party Members and CHP Ankara Provincial Administrators. On the land of Sugar Factory, the ve High Speed Train Maintenance Units erece, which will be built right behind Optimum Shopping Center, and the “High Speed Train Station AV, will be a great harm to the region and Etimesgutliler.
- Tender Announcement: Between Ankara-Sincan YHT Line Panel Fence and Wire Fence Construction on Various Mileage and Removal of Railway Type Contracts and Transfer to Etimesgut Depot 08/04/2014 Between Ankara and Sincan YHT Line Panel Fence and Wire Fence Construction in Various Mileage and Removal of Railway Type Contracts and Transfer to Etimesgut Depot General Directorate of State Administration of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) YHT REGIONAL MANAGER YHT Constructing and dismantling of Railway Type Contracts and transfer to Etimesgut Depot shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 38782 1-a) Address of the Administration: Talatpasa Bulvari Gar / ANKARA Gar ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA İhale
- 100 Meter Solution to Istasyon Street in Etimesgut 06/06/2018 68 family living in the buildings to be demolished within the scope of the extension of Istasyon Street, will be moved to the new houses to be built on the empty land of 100 meters by the Metropolitan by the Metropolitan Municipality Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has initiated expropriation works for the destruction of the 5 building in the region within the scope of the expansion of the Station Street in Etimesgut. 5 68 60 73 200 227 100 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Metropolitan Municipality will be demolished by buying the land near the XNUMX meters of the buildings where the owners of the apartment ediy
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın, Investigated in Behiçbey and Etimesgut 01/11/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Behiçbey and the buildings and facilities found in Etimesgut. In addition to the Assistant General Managers of TCDD, İsmail H.Murtazaoğlu and Bilal Parmaksız, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Apaydın's first stop was Behiçbey when he was accompanied by Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun and other officials. Apaydın who visited the laboratory, test and service buildings in the DATEM campus located in Behiçbey, also visited the RAYTEST Center, which operates within the scope of TCDD Foundation. General Director of TCDD who passed from Behiçbey to Etimesgut İsa Apaydın, Eryaman YHT Station and ongoing construction Y
- I.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop Ended 14/10/2012 I.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop Dr. Bektaş AÇIKGÖZ Conference Hall, Faculty of Science Conference Hall and Faculty of Technology Seminar Room continued all day. Professor Dr. In the presentations made at the Bektaş AÇIKGÖZ Conference Hall, TCDD Electric-Electronic Freight came to the podium to present its presentation. Sedat BEKİROĞLU, Engineer, stated that Mü Regenerative Braking Energy Recovery in Railway Applications Mü; Regarding the need for high power density for railway vehicles, the development of technology for the railway, high energy, low cost and maintenance-free condition, we talked about the performance of the system and its power yoğun
- West Mediterranean Logistics Center and Integrated Transport Workshop Ended 20/03/2019 The "Western Mediterranean Logistics Center and Integrated Transportation Workshop" organized by Süleyman Demirel University with the contributions of Keçiborlu Municipality was held at Keçiborlu Municipality Cinema and Culture Center. The first session of the workshop Keçiborlu Mayor Yusuf Murat Bright, Vice Rector of the SDU. Dr. Mehmet Saltan, Istanbul Commerce University Faculty Member Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, senior representatives of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, academics, students and the public attended. The opening speech of the workshop Keçiborlu Mayor Yusuf Murat Bright said that he was happy to come to this point in the project that started with a dream three years ago. Bright, the city economy of logistics centers and ler