Under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the “Tam O An” East Express 2, which will be held under the auspices of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD), will take place on the Ankara-Kars route. National Photography Contest has been concluded.
Turkey organized with the approval of the Federation of Photographic Art, citizens of the interest to travel by train, the Orient Express to the withdrawal of Turkey's history and aims to reveal the unique power of the cultural aspects of the art of photography "Full O" Orient Express 2. Bedriye Budak won the first prize at the National Photography Competition, İsmet Soner Yılmazer won the second prize and Ahmet Harmancı won the third prize.
This year, the second competition, the first 10 thousand pounds, the second 7 thousand pounds, the third will be given 5 thousand pounds. In the competition, three nominees who are awarded the honorable mention will receive the 3'er thousand pounds.
2, which includes honorable mention and exhibition awards. 2, the award night of the National East Express “Tam O An” photography contest, will be held in Ankara Hotel in July.
Last year, 441 photographers participated in the contest, where thousands of 529 photographers participated in the contest.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eastern Express Yarış Tam O An ”National Photography Contest is Concluded 07/06/2018 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications announced the results of the ası Full O An Eastern Express National Photography Contest Ulaştırma. Eastern Express N Tam O An lard National Photography Contest Results: Honorable Mention Award Winners - Murat Yılmaz, Burak Kaynakoğlu, Ümmü Kandilcioğlu Winner of the Third Prize - Özgen Beşli Second Prize Winner - Yücel Çetin Winner of the First Prize - Murat Tok First 10 thousand TL from the photographs that received the award, the second 7 thousand TL, the third 5 thousand TL, and each of the photographs worthy of honorable mention won 3 thousand TL. 11 June Monday, at 10: 00, at Ankara YHT Gar saat
- Tam O An East Express National Photo Contest Begins 28/05/2018 Exactly East Express National Photography Contest Begins: The competition will be rewarded for the photographs taken on the East Express route. Anyone who is an amateur and professional photographer over the age of 18 will be able to participate in the “Exact Moment” photo contest. True fame beyond Turkey's borders Express, now will be subject to national photo contest. Various awards will be given to those who will participate in the contest with the photographs taken on the line of Doğru Doğru Express düzenlen organized with the motto “Full O AN”. 10 thousand TL will be determined by the jury among the participants in the "Full O AN" photography contest, 7 for the second…
- Eastern Express Photography Competition Award Ceremony 11/06/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Orient Express, our country spends in 24 hours way to uncover the four seasons of beauty, with a new face and vision of Railways Turkey offers an event that coincides with a new face and vision." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Orient Express, our country spends in 24 hours way to uncover the four seasons of beauty, Turkey's new face with a new face and vision of Railways and offers an event that coincides with the vision." said. In his speech at the Eastern Express Photography Competition Awards Ceremony, Arslan stated that the last 1,5 century-old destiny of the railroads ...
- Photography Contest on Life and Railway Concluded 29/08/2012 With the support of TCDD and the Ankara Demirspor Club, the photography contest titled 'Life and Railway' organized by the Demiryolcuyuz Association was concluded. With the support of TCDD and the Ankara Demirspor Club, the photography contest titled 'Life and Railway' organized by the Demiryolcuyuz Association was concluded. As a result of the evaluation of the 241 photograph of the 851 participant, Tacettin Yüksel's photograph'n Makinis ı was awarded to the first prize, Engin Güneysu's' Hasret Yağmuru uc photograph was awarded the second prize and Mehmet Koray Kılıç's X Göz N photograph was awarded the third prize. It was seen. The first one is 3 thousand TL and certificate, the second one is 2 thousand TL and certificate, the third is thousand TL and N
- East Express Full lı O ”Moment Photo Exhibition Opens at Kars Train Station 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, inaugurated the exhibition titled Türk Telekom Eastern Express National Photography Contest at Kars Train Station, titled daki O Tren An. Speaking at the opening Arslan, Eastern Express train consisting of photographs taken on the route of the 42 work will be opened in other provinces, he said. Arslan recalled that the first rail was laid between İzmir and Aydın in the 1856 in this geography. . " Trains, in the days of Independence War soldiers, ammunition, diye
- Eastern Express's Most Beautiful Frames Will Compete At That Moment 06/05/2019 Photo contest is hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ under the auspices of Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. The references to the Eastern Express National Photography Contest which will take place on the route between Ankara and Kars will take place at the esi Tam O An "National Expression Contest at 2 May 2019. Applications 21 will continue until June. This year the competition will be held in the second, the first one 10 thousand pounds, the second one 7 thousand pounds, the third one will be rewarded a thousand pounds 5. In the competition, the three nominees will receive 3'er thousand pounds. The photographs taken on the Eastern Express route will be evaluated in the competition erg
- Eskişehir Express, Başkent Express, Cumhuriyet Ekspresi, Sakarya Express train schedules 02/09/2012 ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION, BAŞKENT EXPRESS, TRAVEL EXCAVATION, SAKARYA EXPRESS trains, Haydarpaşa - Eskişehir - Haydarpaşa between the works every day. They connect to high speed trains running between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara. (Within the scope of road works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, 1 February 2012 has been interrupted for 24 month.) MOTION HOURS: ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 08.45-Haydarpaşa V: 12.52 Haydarpaşa K: 07.00-Eskişehir V: 10.54 BAŞKENT EXPRESS: Eskişehir K: 12.45 Haydarpaşa K: 16.50-Eskişehir V: 08.00 CUMHURİYET EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 14.57-Haydarpaşa V: 16.45 Haydarpaşa K: 20.42-Eskişehir V: 14.30 SAKARYA EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 18.29-Haydarpaşa V: 19.45 Haydarpaşa K: 23.39-Eskişehir V: 17.30 (this is not connected to the train.) DISTANCE: 21.24 N
- Yenikapı Transfer Point Urban Design Competition 21/12/2011 The first phase of the urban design competition, which is open to international participation, has been finalized in order to obtain a project for "Yenikapı Transfer Point and Archaeological Area". The 42 team is the finalist of the 9 project. Selgascano; Terry Farrel & Partners; EAA; Eisenman Architects + Aytaç Architects; Cafer Bozkurt Architecture + Mecanoo Arc .; Architects Design + Hashim Sarkis Studios; Screen 70 + Cellini Francesco + Insula Architecture e Ingegneria; MVRDV + Aboutblank. The finalists determined by the members of the Selection Committee on 30 November 2011, 5 from the Yenikapı Urban Design Competition's Twitter account in December; "Zaha ...
- 3. Airport Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Contest Results 25/12/2015 Airport Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Competition has been concluded: Istanbul New Airport 'Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Design Competition' has been concluded. Inspired by the tulip figure, AECOM and Pininfarina won the competition. The third airport lad Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Competition ç was completed and the tower was designed by AECOM and Pininafarina inspired by tulip flower. Akçayoğlu stated that the Air Traffic Control Tower will add a lot to the Istanbul New Airport.
- Taking pictures on the train bridge in Russia stubbornly resulted in death (Video) 07/04/2015 Photographing the train bridge in Russia stubbornly died: a person climbing to the railway bridge to take photographs in Russia fell to the ground as a result of an electric shock and was trapped under the train. The event was reflected in the amateur camera. Young people who want to pose on the top of the bridge in the images, the electricity line is falling on the rails falling. It was stated that the young man lost his life by staying under an oncoming train.