Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, 2 language, in order to ensure the priority and safety of pedestrian traffic in the city center, the streets where the pedestrian traffic is intense with vehicles, XNUMX language, visual writing is supported.
Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, 2019 year of the Ministry of Interior declared “Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year ardından after the city center streets in Kurdish 'Peşî Peya', Turkish 'Pedestrian first' in the 2 language is written. In order to ensure pedestrian safety, the manuscripts made in high-traffic streets are supported by visuals.
In order to give priority to the pedestrians of the vehicle drivers, the teams did the writing supported by the visuals on the way to and from the pedestrian crossings in front of the pedestrian crossings on Bağlar Bağcılar Boulevard. Warning signs drawn on the road to see the drivers of the vehicle took place late at night to hinder traffic. 2 language "" Peşî Peya ", Turkish" Pedestrian First "after the writing to attract the attention of the car drivers to become permanent, the article is poured on the glass bead material.
Metropolitan Municipality will continue its writing activities supported by visuals for pedestrian safety in the needed streets of the city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Pedestrian First' Images Drawn on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- Bursa Railway Station project of the high-speed train has been announced: Modern architectural visuals - PRIVATE NEWS 02/01/2012 Bursa Train Station of the high-speed train was also announced: Modern architectural visuals - SPECIAL NEWS However, it has not been finalized because of a complete agreement. ... But the public knew as the short name of the Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD prepared by the project as the place Start at the rear of the station if the forest was fast treninb determine where the end of the creek. On the other hand, yakın Some non-governmental organizations, especially the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, focus on the construction of Bursa Railway Station to Dereçavuş as the closest point to the Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal. Now.,. During the week, the process was followed by the procurement process and the signatures were signed between TCDD and the consortium. So… Eyes train once again faster Böylece
- Goodyear invites you to shopping malls and streets to introduce you to your new car 16/04/2014 Goodyear invites you to shopping malls and avenues to introduce you to your new car: Goodyear from the world's leading tire manufacturer 7 30 from April to 4 The 400 for 5.20 is the 1 to win BMW 9i with every 4TL. A special 1 installment opportunity is offered for the World. EfficientGrip Performance and BMW campaign communication with a label value in Braking on Wet Surface continues to be full with the activities carried out in shopping malls. 4 Goodyear 1 BMW! People who bought XNUMX summer tires from Goodyear for 'free of charge' [XNUMX] offer BMW opportunity ear
- Trolleybus will not fit the streets 20/11/2012 Trolleybus will not fit the streets Saadet Party (SP) Malatya Provincial Minister Mehmet Asiltürk, SP province building hall of the party's November meeting held by the municipality by the municipality decided to fit into the streets of the trolleybus and the streets will be removed again, he said. Asiltürk also voiced Malatya as a metropolitan city. A city, but with quality management, people are great, yönetil he said, also expressed the disadvantages of being a metropolitan. As the metropolitan municipality will increase the amount of all tax 100 Asiltürk said, c Neymiş province's future from Ankara will increase. You're going to take one cell from the other cell. Alıp Big city…
- 353 Km Line Drawing on Army Roads 21/03/2019 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities in order to ensure safer traffic flow on the streets and streets paved across the province and to increase the comfort of the roads. Metropolitan Municipality teams, in the last two years completed the asphalt work on the road about 353 km-made line work. CHIEF GUIDANCE TO USERS The Mayor of the Greater Municipality of Ordu Engin Tekintaş, who provided information about the work, stated that the road line works were continued in order to increase the traffic safety in the street, street and district group roads, where hot asphalt works were completed throughout the city. he said he was allowed to use it. mes
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik