The lack of personnel at Denizli Train Station leaves the passengers in a difficult situation. In some departments, the lack of information of the personnel working with temporary assignment creates problems.
No. 6461 Turkey railway system by changing the Law on the Liberalization of Transportation TCDD Train Station staff shortages experienced in Denizli, leaving passengers in the lurch. TCDD Transportation Co. and TCDD, and the 2 system has been implemented for years.
The latest example of this at Denizli Train Station was the section that gave the banderole to be affixed to the disabled cards of the disabled citizens who benefit from the train journeys free of charge. Instead of the officer who was working overtime, the officer who started the new shift did not dominate the work, leaving the visually impaired young people in a difficult situation and caused a reaction.
On the other hand, regardless of the disability of disabled citizens to come to the train station to stick to the card to stick to the issue of the citizens who expressed a separate problem for the disabled citizens,, Disabled people have disabled cards issued by the state. However, it is a separate problem for the bander to try to come to the railway station regardless of their obstacles. Ular
In addition, the absence of a director appointed by TCDD Transportation Inc. at Denizli Railway Station is considered as another problem at the station. (Denizlihab is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Metrobus related problems do not stop complaints 22/08/2012 There is not a single day when we do not receive any complaints about METROBUS. Endless, endless intensity is now harassed by passengers. For many years, many kinds of methods have been tried to solve the solution, but it does not happen. The only problem is not the crowd in the vehicles. Now, today, we'll take one of those stall problems. Vatan Metrobus Stop the crisis ... In fact, this is the stop or not, it is not certain ... MORNING AND EVENING FULL Event: First a little reminder for those who do not know. Vatan Metrobus Stop is a Vat
- Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal does not end the problems! 23/01/2018 Last month, Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and metropolitan bureaucrats met with the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş. Bursa Bus Terminal, President of the Solidarity and Solidarity Association of Craftsmen and Employees, Yılmaz Ataş, presented a file about the problems experienced at the terminal to Aktaş, and stated that the traffic congestion experienced in the terminal entrance was the primary problem due to the completion of the construction of the mosque, overhead expenses and shopping center. Alinur Aktaş stated that the bus terminals are 7 / 24 movement and the cities are the most important living organisms.
- 367 at Haydarpasa Train Station. Week iyor Why doesn't the seizure end? 21/01/2019 Haydarpaşa Solidarity, the 367 't collected Sunday seizure' Haydarpaşa Gardır Gar will stay 'he said. The Mayor of Kadıköy Aykurt Nuhoğlu, CHP former deputy Kadir Gökmen Öğüt and TCDD employees supported the group, which was gathered under the leadership of Haydarpaşa Solidarity. A banner with the slogan "Haydarpasa Gardır Gar Kalacak" was opened. According to the news in Birgün; made a statement on behalf of the group Haydarpaşa Solidarity member of the Brigade Eagles' Haydarpasa thanks Dayanışması struggle Haydarpasa port field should 7 skyscrapers they want to erect Kadıköy Municipality both Haydarpasa Dayanışması could not be planted due to the street and legal struggle. Our struggle for Haydarpaşa continues in the coming period Hayd
- Altıneylül municipality handles for problems in the railroad 11/10/2014 For the problems in the railroad, Altıneylül Municipality rolled up their sleeves: Zedai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Altıeylül, arrived at the rescue of the families who said that the children who were sent to the school in Balıkesir were injured while passing the train. Zekai Kafaoğlu started to work in Gümüşçeşme neighborhood for the solution of the problems of the families who visited the Mayor of Altıeylül. Today, the municipal teams, TCDD Izmir Regional Manager Selim Kocbay and TCDD Afyon Deputy Director Mehmet Altinsoy together with the trains of the trains Altıneylül Mayor Zeyai Kafaoğlu, said they were in the neighborhood for the solution of the problem. Kafaoğlu stated that they are still in talks with the authorities, "Today Izmir Region"
- Pamukova train crash over 13 years have passed, problems have not changed 22/07/2017 Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Pamukova 13. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. Ali Ekber Cakar, the chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, announced that the XAUMX of Pamukova train accident. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. Ali Ekber Cakar, the chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, announced that the XAUMX of Pamukova train accident. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. He noted that the decline in railway transportation reached 13 and called for an end to the privatization, dismantling and liquidation policies of railways. Ali Ekber Cakar, chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers of TMMOB, said that the 13 1 TM
- Solve the problems that prevent the disabled in metrobus and subway stops 04/12/2013 Solve the problems that prevent disabled people at metrobus and subway stops: 3 In the December world disability day, problems continue at Metrobus and metro stations, and when will the problems that hinder disabled people be solved? CHP İBB Council Member Fikret Konya Questions to Mayor Topbaş: The problems and disruptions that occur in platforms, elevators, escalators and bands for the disabled citizens at the stops of metrobus and metros continue to cause our citizens to be victimized and when will the problems be solved? Which procurement procedures were carried out regarding platforms, elevators, escalators and belts? What are the tender prices and who ell
- Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations 17/07/2014 Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to the Assembly: Everything started about a month and a half ago when Haberankara.com reported the problems in Ankaray and Metro stations and created a photo gallery. Then many sites copied this news. National news sites received new news and new news. A public opinion was formed in Ankara in this way; At the end of the rundown and unkempt condition Ankaray and Metro Stations moved to Turkey Grand National Assembly. CHP Ankara deputy Levent Gök, Ankara subway stations, deficiencies and omissions in the Parliament asked the Minister of Interior Efkan to answer the request of the Minister gave a request. Gök, in the motion of the question, inde In Ankara Gök
- High Speed Train Construction Problems Don't End | Izmit 08/01/2013 High-speed train construction problems do not end High Speed Train Construction in the province as the name is moving at high speed. It's moving forward, but it's a way of life to people. This work done without respect to the smallest of the citizens harass everyone. Here is the final example; Dear Author, I was born in İzmit 15.01.1968. I grow in nature, I love my city. Due to my job every morning I am using the road going to the direction of İSU and Dereli schools under Seka State Hospital every morning.
- Alaaddin-Adliye tram line does not end in trouble 14/08/2014 Alaaddin-Adliye trolley line does not stop working in the works: Since the beginning of the work of continuous grievances Alaeddin-Adliye between the tram line does not end in trouble. Although the distance to the right and left of the road route to be made by the two vehicles can easily pass, the operation of the single lane of the two lane road by the Metropolitan Municipality as a car park has reduced the transportation to one lane. This practice, which brought traffic to a halt during the day, was met with great reaction by the shopkeepers, drivers and pedestrians, while the indifference of the authorities against the situation became outraged by the citizens. THE TRAFFIC PASSING DOES NOT TAKE THE TRAFFIC hız
- Citizens' Victims in Samsun Light Rail System 'Samulaş' Stops 16/08/2017 Samsun Light Rail System 'SAMULAŞ' stops at the deterioration of the Mobile Card Filling Machine gives passengers a hard time. It was not understood that the failure in the Mobile Card Filling Machines was a mechanical or program installation failure. The failure of all machines without exception caused the reaction of the citizens. FAILURE COUNTRY LONG LONG TIME COULD NOT TENDER Citizens in the morning hours of the mobile card filling machine at Çobanlı stop and passengers had to wait half an hour caused tension between the citizen and officials. Citizens exposed to the same incident constantly rebelled. Failure to intervene in the long-term situation causes the citizens to be late for work an
- Problems of Konya's High Speed Train 23/01/2012 Konya's half a century dream of this rapid train to Konya, the ones who bring the occasion, God bless. But we have a little concern. A job goes how it starts. On Friday, I would like to thank two guests for Ankara with the 19.30 high-speed train. The outside air temperature was -7 rating. As well as being a holiday in the schools and the weekend of the weekend, our great dream of high-speed train turned the place of grief. But our train station, which would involve so many people, was so small and insufficient that people shame on each other with their shoulders küçük
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...
- Fear of Problems in İZBAN 22/04/2016 Problems in IZBAN Tired: IZBAN (Izmir Suburban System) cause the reaction to the reaction problems can not be fully solved in recent days, the malfunctions of the nation has infuriated. After İZBAN started to operate in Torbalı line in February, Cumaovası and Menemen stations became transfer points and Aliağa was transported by a single train. Citizens reacted to the situation and signed petitions to remove the transfer. TCDD 3 speaking at the Provincial Coordination Board meeting in April. Regional Director Murat Bakir, 10-15 in the day between the hours of the morning and evening Torbalı-Aliağa announced that the flight will begin for three hours, the new system began to be implemented a few days ago. Transfer issue Ak
- Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems 23/08/2016 Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems: A group of tourists visiting Washington is going to the L'Enfant Plaza subway station on a hot, humid summer day using escalators. A person who studies the sketch of the Washington subway system is trying to figure out where the line is going. The afternoon is 16: 00. The Washingtonites, who are preparing to go home from work, are slowly filling the platform at the station. Australian tourist Chris Percival, who has been exploring the subway map, is boasting that the metro system in his hometown Sydney is much larger. Percival says that the system also serves outside Sydney, 'do not offend but our metron better than yours' can not say. Percival, Washington's 40 years ago Perc
- Workshop on Liberalization, Possible Problems and Solutions 18/10/2016 Workshop on Liberalization, Possible Problems and Solution Suggestions in the Railway Transportation Sector was held: On the 11 August 2016 of the DTD Board of Directors, during his visit to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Ahmet Arslan; In the coordination of the Ministry, the Minister proposed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UDHB, Mr. Orhan Birdal, to discuss all the problems and recommendations on railway transportation, together with all the public sector institutions in the railway transportation, to take a quick solution and to initiate a meeting process. Tarih Railway D at Ankara Hilton Hotel on 11 October 2016 by General Directorate of Railroad Regulation of UDHB
- Pamukova Faced Over 14 Years Passed Problems Not Changed 21/07/2018 22 2004 41 81 14 14 24 2004 41 14 14 24 14 22 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX While XNUMX was interrupted by the end of the year, while AKP negligence continued, XNUMX citizens lost their lives in Çorlu. XNUMX is the year in which XNUMX has lost its lives in XNUMX. XNUMX over the accident in the accident that resulted from the big neglect of the AKP, while the XNUMX citizens in Çorlu, Çorlu lost their lives in a train accident. Pamukova's XNUMX. President of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, "XNUMX"
- CHP's Gürer: CD Problems in TCDD are ignored CH 06/08/2018 CHP Niğde deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, TCDD structural changes, the institution brings with them serious problems, he said. Gürer pointed out the grievances experienced by the employees. He also stated that the accidents that cause the law in the country, the delays in the road construction works, the disruptions in the tenders, the standing works and the falling service quality should be examined and investigated. Republican People's Party (CHP) Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, visited the railroad workers. Gürer, who chatted with the workers and listened to their problems, pointed out that the number of employees on the 60 bin decreased to 23 thousand in TCDD. Gürer emphasized that the number of permanent staff is decreasing continuously and a significant portion of the employees working in the institution are ın
- TCDD 2. Problems Detected by Regional Directorate 08/10/2018 Transport and Railway Employees Union President Abdullah Peker, TCDD 2. He explained the problems identified in the Regional Directorate. The problems identified by the Transport and Railway Workers Union are as follows; 1-Security guard Zonguldak Gar and Fork mouth garda only one person working due to lack of staff. 2-Zonguldak and Fork-mouth Garda single-worker security guard are exposed to too much radiation due to camera screens in a very small room. Two security guard in this context is making friends with one of the other pancreas cancer patients who have seen colon cancer treatment. 3, our zone Zonguldak Gar is also working with TSI, 12-24 with seizure system X
- Turkish Transporters' Problems in Europe Should Be Resolved 25/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan stressed that the reasons of their participation in the meetings of the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany are the problems faced by the Turkish transporter. Turkey is Europe's largest Turhan stated that with the fleet, "Some countries are putting our drivers quotas and visas. Konan quotas and visas trade made between these countries, instead of increasing the cost of transportation does not work another job. Ultimately this cost, using materials I always emphasize that we are on the side of the liberalization of competition in transportation and everyone is in the right direction.
- Balçova Cable Car Facilities does not stop at all 05/05/2014 Balçova Teleferik Facilities do not stop in any way: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality can not finish Balçova Teleferik Facilities as it is on the subway. The opening of the facilities that the municipality closed for renewal 7 years ago was once again postponed. Even though the foundations of the snake were laid in Izmir and the foundations were laid on the date of 3 June 2005, such as Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line which cannot be completed by the Metropolitan Municipality, Balçova Cable Car Facilities which are among the landmarks places of the city cannot be completed. The 7 was unable to complete the old cable car line 30 years ago, but the new municipality could not complete the XNUMX in April as it announced the construction of the new facility.
- The strike did not end in Germany. The first of the strikes started today as a warning strike by the subway employees in Frankfurt, and it was reported that all day tram and subway will not work. 05/03/2012 After the strikes of workers from foreign service and passenger services in Frankfurt and Berlin airports in Germany, the strike of the metro drivers began in Frankfurt. German 'Verdi' union of the Regional President of the State of Hessen Jürgen Bothner'e according to information starting today morning, the strike of the subway employees will continue all day. During the day the tram and metro stops in and around Frankfurt. Today's strike is attended by civil servants in the municipal administration, hospital and kindergarten employees, and some other public institutions. Verdi said that they expect 125 thousand people working in federal, municipal and provincial government agencies to strike kuruluş
- Alanya cable car discussions do not stop 08/09/2017 The ropeway debate doesn't stop. Now, the cost of the construction of Alanya Teleferik, which is smaller than Antalya Teleferik, is about 2 times higher than Antalya, which has been put into service. First, the 2,5 TL cost per person was reduced by 20 TL. After that, Alanya Teleferik, which was announced to cost 2 million TL, was announced that 36 thousand TL turnover was made in 16 days, the cost of the cable car without paying 900 years and the fact that 2 will be in the pocket of the producer company. Politicians UM Since the cost of 18 per year Siy
- Mobility does not end in Ankaray and Metro 11/05/2012 Metro and Ankaray, which are the indispensable public transportation vehicles of the Capital, carry thousands of people every day in Ankara and have mobility around the clock. They met with Ankaray in 1996 and met with Metro at 1997. The two-way indispensable public transport between Kızılay-Batıkent The hundreds of employees at Ankara Metro provide fast and safe travel on rails during the day, while maintaining, repairing and cleaning trains and rails in the evening. METRO AND ANKARA'S TECHNOLOGY BASE Ankara Metro and Ankaray are managed from centers such as airports. At the technology base where storage, maintenance, cleaning and security are provided next to Macunköy Station, the movement of trains, control of cameras, security personnel Mac
- Ankaray every day in Ankara carrying thousands of people and mobility does not end in Metro 12/05/2012 Metro and Ankaray, which are the indispensable public transportation vehicles of the Capital, carry thousands of people every day in Ankara and have mobility around the clock. They met with Ankaray in 1996 and met with Metro at 1997. The two-way indispensable public transport between Kızılay-Batıkent The hundreds of employees at Ankara Metro provide fast and safe travel on rails during the day, while maintaining, repairing and cleaning trains and rails in the evening. METRO AND ANKARA'S TECHNOLOGY BASE Ankara Metro and Ankaray are managed from centers such as airports. At the technology base where storage, maintenance, cleaning and security are provided next to Macunköy Station, the movement of trains, control of cameras, security personnel Mac
- Antalya Nostalgic Anger Does Not End 13/06/2012 The Nostalji Tramway, which runs reciprocally between the Lights and the Beach Park, reacts to the late start of the voyages. Transportation Inc. we want to hear the voice of a moment ago we want to take care of the issue, '' he said. Endless rage The Nostalgia tram does not listen to Antalya's anger. In the early hours of the summer, especially in the early hours of the tram stops in front of the citizens who were waiting to start the reaction showed. Angry citizen who does not want to give his name, mek from old to young people from his student to his teacher in the early morning to ride on this tram by waiting to wait half an hour. In the early summer morning the flights are starting very late çok