Today in History
17 June 1873 Istanbul-Edirne-Sarımbey line was opened with a big ceremony.
17 June 1892 Mudanya-Bursa Line is opened. 1 was purchased by the state in June 1931.
17 June 1942 The new Meriç Bridge opened to traffic.
17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services started in Kocaeli.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services in Kocaeli 17/06/2018 Today 17 June 1873 Istanbul-Edirne-Sarımbey line was opened with a big ceremony. 17 June 1892 Mudanya-Bursa Line is opened. 1 was purchased by the state in June 1931. 17 June 1942 The new Meriç Bridge opened to traffic. 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services started in Kocaeli.
- Today in History: 23 March 2017 Akçaray Tramway Project 23/03/2019 In History Today 23 March 1861 A new contract was signed with the Ottoman Railway company from İzmir to Aydın. 23 March 1920 Ankara-Eskişehir-Ulukışla and Eskişehir-Bilecik lines 20. He went through the corps. 23 1924 449 65 million was allocated to the construction of Samsun-Sivas and Ankara-Musaköy line by the law numbered 23. 1935 March 23 Afyon-Karakuyu was connected to each other. Atatürk at the opening; "This is not the line of defense of the country suffered a lot. This short-line line will see in the defense of the work is not possible to make a hundred thousand or not. 1971 March 2,5 TCDD's capital 8 was upgraded to billion 23. 2017 March XNUMX Kocaeli Metropolitan hatt
- Akçaray Tram Line will extend to Kocaeli Stadium 03/09/2018 The Akçaray tram line was announced by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality after Kuruçeşme and the City Hospital. The tram line is spreading throughout the city. According to the project, which was previously awarded, three new lines, including 8 kilometers, will be integrated in the Kuruçeşme, Şehir Hospital and Alikahya stadiums. The Kuruçeşme line will be connected to the Paljyolu tram line by extending the 1 mileage. Alikahya stadium line will reach the current line with Yahya Kaptan by reaching the 3 bin 500 meters. CITY HOSPITAL AND STADIUM LINE The city hospital line of 3 thousand 500 meters will be connected to the tram line in Bekirdere district. City…
- Kocaeli Metropolitan authorities examined the factory to produce Akçaray 02/12/2015 Kocaeli Metropolitan authorities examined the factory in which Akçaray will be produced: The works of the tram project, the first of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system projects, continue uninterruptedly. While the rails to be used on the route are being manufactured, Akçaray's vehicle production process continues. Head of Transportation Department Mustafa Altay and the delegation accompanying him conducted a study at Durmazlar's factory in Bursa. The head of the department Altay and the technical team will produce the vehicles of Akçaray, Durmazlar Makine Sanayi ve Tic. A.Ş. visited its factory in Bursa. The Metropolitan delegation examined the Bursa LRV vehicles in the factory and Bursa tram cars. Akçaray with tools Ak
- Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Akçaray Starts Work 09/12/2015 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Akçaray started work: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Akçaray tram project for infrastructure work Yahya Captain Salkım Söğüt Street closed a lane to traffic. Infrastructure works for Akçaray tram project, which will be realized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, will be started. Yahya Kaptan Salkım Söğüt Street, a strip of road was closed to traffic. Asphalt trimer excavation was started in Salkım Söğüt Street where traffic from a lane was provided. Loading the excavated asphalt trucks an
- A new step in transportation in Kocaeli '' Akçaray began flights '' 18/06/2017 Akçaray, the light rail system implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve. The tram station, which will serve between the bus station-SEKA park, started its first flight today. Minister of National Defense Fikri Isik was the first citizen of Akçaray. Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu and Metropolitan Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu accompanied the Minister Işık in his seat of citizenship. TRAINING THE FIRST SEP was made with the intense participation Akçaray'in Otogar-Sekapark the first voyage between the National Defense Minister Fikri Işık, Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu, Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, AK Party Provincial Chairman Şemsettin Ceyhan, Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın, Rector of KOÜ Tah
- Kocaeli People Are Receiving Invitations To The Accident In Akçaray Line 26/06/2017 Kocaeli People Akçaray Line Invitation to the Accident: City traffic to relieve the traffic after an annual delay, offered to the service of the citizens of Akçaray Akçaray days in the streets and streets of the city with the participation of the National Defense Minister Fikri Isik opened with the participation of the tram 8 has been serving the citizens for free since June . 17 has been delayed many times by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, and since the opening of the 6 due to the lack of a tram ride, which is said to be one time per minute, 20 provides access to the destination of citizens every minute. For the people of Kocaeli who were not accustomed to the tram, the warning was made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality last week.
- Akçaray to be extended to Kocaeli Stadium 03/10/2018 Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu attended the) Consultative Assembly iyel meeting organized by Celal Ayvaz, President of Kocaeli Branch of Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association. General and local issues were discussed at the meeting, where a general consultation was held. Karaosmanoğlu, who answered the questions asked about Kocaeli, also stated that they started the project work on the extension of the tram project to Kocaeli Stadium. Karaosmanoğlu, who thanked to President of MÜSIAD Branch Mr. Ayvaz before his speech, said a MÜSAİD is one of our favorite institutions. It is a very important organization established by our brothers working and producing for his country. Ül AYVAZ is the UM 15 YEAR AY
- Akçaray will carry passengers at 2017 02/12/2015 Akçaray will carry passengers at 2017: The tramway project, which is the first of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system projects, continues uninterruptedly. While the rails to be used on the route are being manufactured, Akçaray's vehicle production process continues. Head of Transportation Department Mustafa Altay and the delegation accompanying him conducted a study at Durmazlar's factory in Bursa. OCTOBER will be delivered at 2016 The head of the department Altay and the technical team will produce the vehicles of Akçaray, Durmazlar Makine Sanayi ve Tic. A.Ş. visited its factory in Bursa. The Metropolitan delegation examined the Bursa LRV vehicles in the factory and Bursa tram cars. About Akçaray vehicles Ak
- Akçaray, HDP Free For Today! 24/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made the tram free for 4 hour. The Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli has taken a decision before the rally in Izmit National Will Square on Tuesday, March 19. announced that the tram will be free during 4 hours. This decision, which was implemented at the Erdogan rally, was implemented at the rallies of the Nation Party and the Felicity Party, was also valid for the HDP meeting, which was announced at 13.00 today. Tram will be provided free of charge hours between 13.00-17.00 hours. Those who want to participate in the HDP rally will be able to use the tram of the Metropolitan. HD