Families of those who lost their lives in the train disaster in Çorlu 12 in June in Ankara, before the Constitutional Court will perform. At the same time, the families who will apply to the Constitutional Court, "We want to lead to law and the judiciary," he says.
Relatives of those who lost their lives in Çorlu last year who reacted only to the 25 TCDD personnel regarding the train disaster in which 4 was killed, will continue their Justice Watch in front of Çorlu Courthouse in Ankara in June.
Families, Çorlu 25 people died in the train disaster investigation of the train chief, machinists, bureaucrats and people in the top management of TCDD demanded the abolition of the decision of non-prosecution in February.
Families who will apply to the Constitutional Court 12 June Wednesday at 10.00'da guard in front of the AYM. (ONE DAY)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Families of People Who Lost Their Life in Çorlu Train Disaster Start Action 19/04/2019 Çorlu decided to take action in front of the Corlu Court House. Massra Oz Sel, mother of Oguz Arda, who died in the accident, said "We are disappointed with the indictment." 4 in Çorlu On July 9, 8 has passed over more than 2018 months over the train disaster that killed one and wounded hundreds of people. 25 TCDD personnel will be on trial for 9 July 4 on charges of UM causing death and injury. The families of those who lost their lives in the train wreck were not responsible for the accident in 3 dava
- 37 The decision of the AYM in Pamukova train accident where one lost his life 06/12/2018 In the 2004, the train that led to the Haydarpaşa-Ankara flight was discharged near Pamukova district and the 37 was killed and 90 was wounded. The Constitutional Court ordered TCDD to pay compensation to the applicants. In 2004, 37 was killed and 90 was injured in the accident that took place from Haydarpaşa and went to Ankara by derailment near Pamukova district. As a result of the application to the Constitutional Court (the Constitutional Court) by the relatives of the persons who lost their lives, the high court ordered the TCDD to pay compensation to the applicants. The Constitutional Court awarded the applicants the compensation of 30 thousand TL, the denial of other claims and the right to life,
- AYM Rejected CHP Deputies Channel Istanbul Application 12/01/2018 Defending that the Canal Istanbul project will cause environmental disasters in Thrace and Istanbul, the CHPs demanded the annulment of the definition of "waterway" added to the Development Law. "Crazy project: Kanal Istanbul", which has been spoken since 2011, is being implemented. The route is clear. The first digging was hit within the scope of drilling operations. There was another development in the project. In the 2016 zoning law, the definition of "waterway" was added to Kanal Istanbul. The Constitutional Court (AYM) rejected the application by the CHP group vice-chairman Engin Altay and the 125 deputy, led by Özgür Özel, to demand the cancellation of certain articles of the Channel Istanbul as a v waterway P and with the request for the suspension of the proceedings. "REASONING THE DISASTER" F
- Tree slaughter in road works 20/03/2014 In the road work, the massacre of the tree: Within the scope of the road work divided in BOLU, the citizens reacted to the dismantling of dozens of trees on the edge. Extending the road between Bolu and Mudurnu in the Tepecik-Çepni part of the road has begun expansion work. In the Seyit and Doğancı neighborhoods, dozens of woodworking machinery on the sides of the road were removed from the root. After dismantling the trees of the contractor company working on behalf of highways some of the citizens saw the wood saw cut off the trees and some reacted. Highways officials, "Tepecik District to the region of Çepni up to the road will be divided road work. Therefore, the roadside trees in the area of the highways must be cut."
- Tree massacre is not done in Uludag 03/08/2013 Tree slaughter is not done in Uludağ: Bursa City Council Bursa Working Group evaluated the developments in Uludağ cable car construction. In some places on the line for cleaning the cable car was cleaned, but it can not be considered as a tree massacre. According to the statement made by the Bursa Working Group, the news and the statements made in the media led to misunderstandings, and the conclusion of the tree massacre in Uludağ was concluded. Bursa City Council Scholarship Working Group was said in the statement made by "for the needs of the community in Uludag, in the public interest, Bursa, in Turkey, tourism, economy, nature, useful work is refreshing existing cable car line. The narrow path of Uludağ Ulu
- Bursa City Council: Tree massacre in Uludag 04/08/2013 Bursa City Council: There is no massacre in Uludağ: Bursa City Council Bursa Working Group evaluated the developments in the construction of the Uludağ cable car. In some places on the line for cleaning the cable car was cleaned, but it can not be considered as a tree massacre. According to the statement made by the Bursa Working Group, the news and the statements made in the media led to misunderstandings, and the conclusion of the tree massacre in Uludağ was concluded. Bursa City Council Scholarship Working Group was said in the statement made by "for the needs of the community in Uludag, in the public interest, Bursa, in Turkey, tourism, economy, nature, useful work which is refreshing existing cable car line. ...
- Tree massacre for Marmaray 11/04/2014 Tree massacres for Marmaray: The renovation of the train lines within the scope of the Marmaray Project leads to the destruction of trees. According to Özlem Güvemli from the Republic, most of the hundreds of trees registered by the Conservation Board, most of them over the age of 20, were cut due to the efforts of the citizens in Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal-Pendik line. Upon the application of the BTS, it was revealed that the Conservation Board allowed the registration of the registered trees and allowed the sector to cut. United Transport Workers Union (BTS) Istanbul 1 Branch, Pendik-Haydarpaşa region, especially in the train station around the Küçükyalı railway station is facing the danger of cutting the trees of centuries old Environment and Urbanism Birleşik
- Tree massacre for Marmaray 14/05/2014 Tree massacre for Marmaray: For the Yenimahalle station of Marmaray, the trees were stopped upon the reaction of Bakırköy residents. Many trees have been cut since the morning hours in the Yenimahalle district of Bakırköy, stopping the work machines instead of cutting. An official from the Bakırköy Municipality stated that they sent a team from the Directorate of Municipal Police to the area of the complaint and said, lüğü Cutting the road for Marmaray's Yenimahalle station. Forestry also allowed to cut wood, the Ministry of Transport is a project for the municipality can do, ine he said. Adem Can, a resident of Bakırköy against the slaughter, stated that they came to the scene around 14 today and said, em When we arrived, 100
- State engagement from France to four passengers preventing the massacre on the train 26/08/2015 French state insignia on four passengers preventing the massacre on the train: French President François Hollande awarded three US and one British passengers with Legion d'Honneur, the country's highest medal, who prevented a massacre attempt on the high-speed train at the weekend . Hollande, who presented the betrothal at the ceremony at the Elysee Palace, said: niş He decided to make a terrorist attack. He had enough weapons and ammunition to slaughter. Eğer That's what you would've done if you didn't risk your lives and stop him. Eğer On Saturday, the event, where an attacker opened fire with his gun on the high-speed train from Amsterdam to Paris, the passengers were turned into a massacre ü
- The wood massacre in the Northern Forest was viewed from space 09/09/2017 The International Space Station (ISS), US astronaut Randy Bresnik Continuing its mission, the photo shoot passing through Istanbul that Turkey's ongoing construction in paylaştı.istanbul social media 3. in the region of the airport drew attention to the tree sector. Bresnik, one of the astronauts of the American National Aeronautics and Astronautics Department (NASA), said on Twitter that esi Europe and Asia meet in Istanbul. Beautiful Hagia Sophia and the charming Blue Mosque uzay shared a photo from space using the expressions. According to Odatv'in news; Bresnik shared a photo of 3 in Istanbul. due to the highway project passing through the Northern Forests, the area where the trees were cut has attracted attention. 'In the Northern Forests Defense, the photograph un 3. airport ...