In May, Antalya Airport took the first place in the Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region with the average daily departure of Antalya Airport.
Antalya Airport's charter flights increased by 25,4% compared to the same period of the previous year.
In May, Istanbul Airport ranked fourth with a daily average departure of 536,6 on scheduled flights in the Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region.
Meanwhile, the ACI Pax passenger traffic at the end of April, according to data 2019 Turkey, countries in the position of carrying the most passengers with 7,6 xnumx'ınc share in Europe.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Antalya Airport European Charter Charter 04/08/2018 General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak made explanations about the positive and successful developments in aviation. January twitter account from his share in Charter Flights Antalya Airport is the winner of Europe announced. Our airports face witnessing promising developments in July 2018 Eurocontrol Director General of January of shares involving some parts of Turkey data as follows: CHARTER FLIGHTS in ANTALYA AIRPORT Our EUROPEAN WINNER July Eurocontrol in charter flights Statistical Reference Region Antalya Airport daily average 159.1 from first place took. According to the charter flights at Antalya Airport, according to the same period of the previous year% 25.8 Antalya
- No shortage of flights 23/02/2017 No shortage of flights from Bursa: Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, farewell to Istanbul on the plane to Haliç passengers. President Altepe said, imiz This transportation network will be widespread in all our cities, especially the Aegean coasts. In addition, international flights will be available from here. We don't have any problems about flights, Se he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa to Istanbul through BURULAŞ passengers who want to fly off from Yunuseli Metropolitan Airport. Mayor of Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dundar speaking in the farewell Altepe, Yunuseli Metropolitan Airport Os
- A charter aircraft solution from Sertrans Logistics 19/09/2017 Sertrans Logistics provides solution to its customers who want to move to the regions where the scheduled flights are not preferred or where there are no direct flights. Nilgün Keleş, Sertrans Logistics CEO, says that the charter flights have enabled customers to bring their business potential to the whole world. Since 1998, IATA (International Air Transport Association) and FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations) has been a member of WCA (World Cargo Alliance) since 2001. Sertrans Logistics also develops solutions to the special demands of its customers through private air cargo transportation. Sertrans Logistics CEO Nilgün Keleş who gave information about charter flights Sertrans Logistics, trans Capacity and tariff of scheduled flights Ser
- First Summer Tire Test Winner of the Year ContiSportContact 5 17/03/2014 ContiSportContact 5: First summer tire test winner of the year Continental won first place in the first summer tire test of the year together with the German automobile magazine ACE Lenkrad, the Austrian Automobile Club ARBÖ and the German expert inspection agency GTÜ. ContiSportContact 5 also won the first place in the tests conducted by world-famous automotive magazines Auto Bild and Auto Zeitung. The Conti 5 family, which combines the safety and driving pleasure of Continental, the world's largest international original equipment and tire supplier, continues to be the winner of the tests conducted by the world's leading testing organizations. Continental summer tire ContiSportContact 5; German magazine Alman
- Ski First Bingol in Turkey 18/02/2016 Ski First Bingol in Turkey: Turkey K2 league Alpine Skiing Competition in Bingol U18 ladies who represent the successful athletes Melodies Buls, Turkey was the first. Turkey Ski Federation by Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center organized by Turkey K2 league Alpine U18 ladies racing successful athletes Melodies Buls representing Bingol Ski Competition, U18 women's category in Turkey has scored a major success as xnumx'inci. In a statement on the subject in Edale Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director congratulated Turkey Arikan U1 women's category with Ezgi xnumx'inci Buls and their coaches will be held in March and wished success in the final competition.