Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, with the start of the summer season, 30 kilometers away from the center of Feslikan Plateau re-launched bus services. Line 501 will be available on 7 day of the week.
Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System has restarted transportation to Feslikan Plateau, which is used extensively by Antalya residents in summer months. 25 The 501 line, which starts on Tuesday, will depart from the bus station in 17.00 and will serve between Training and Research Hospital, Meltem Boulevard, Provincial Health Directorate Interchange Çakırlar and Feslikan Plateau. The line will also depart from Feslikan to Antalya every morning at 06.00.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Municipal Bus Flights with Air Condition to Kızıldağ Plateau 26/07/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 78 kilometers from the center of Karaisalı Kızıldağ Plateau 27 bus service starts from July to Friday. Adana-Karaisalı between the days of the 27 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the end of the season until the end of the season will serve public transport to Kızıldağ'a 2. HORZUM AND AFTER TEKİRDAĞ President Hüseyin Sözlü'nın according to the instructions of the multi-seat air-conditioned buses and public transport service between the districts continue uninterrupted Adana Metropolitan Municipality, in the summer months to facilitate the transportation of citizens to the plateau did. With the opening of the highland season, Adana Metropolitan Municipality organizes regular bus services to the Akçatekir plateau of Horzum and Pozantı.
- Daily bus service starts to Erciyes Mountain 31/01/2014 Daily bus services started to the Erciyes Mountain. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy transportation to those who want to go to Erciyes as a day tour during the semester, started daily bus services. From Erkilet Airport, 30 will depart from January to January and the passengers will pass through Erciyes Ski Center through the city center. Buses departing from the Erkilet Airport in 09.50 every day during the semester, will be taken to Erciyes in front of Ipeksaray Shopping Center in 10.00 and taking passengers from the Zi Evran Zawah in 10.10. For the return, the buses that will depart from Erciyes at 16.00 will follow the same route and complete their flights.
- Bus service to Erciyes Ski Center 31/12/2015 Erciyes Ski Center bus service began: Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center with the opening of the winter season was a place frequented by ski lovers. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality began to organize a bus service to Erciyes for those who want to spend their weekend holiday in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center. The bus service to Erciyes on weekends will start from Erkilet Airport for ski lovers coming from outside the city. On Saturday and Sunday, the vehicles that will move from Erkilet Airport to Erciyes as an 5 flight per day, Airport, KASKİ opposite, Çevreyol, 18. Street Police Station Front, Sivas Street Opposite Opposite, Emirgan Park, Metropolitan Municipality, Cadde
- Bus Schedules Started in Palandöken and Konaklı 21/03/2016 Bus Schedules Started to Palandöken and Konaklı: In Erzurum, municipal bus services started to Palandöken and Konaklı ski resorts. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum, Public Transportation Branch Directorate of Transportation Department, Palandöken and Konakli Ski Centers started the municipal bus service said. The departure times of the buses, which are started in order to provide easy access to Palandöken and Konaklı ski resorts for the guests and tourists who live in Erzurum city center, 09.15-11.15-13.15-15.15 from Station Square, 09.30-11.30-13.30-15.30 from Palandöken Ski Center, It was recorded from Konaklı Ski Center as 10.30-12.30-14.30-16.30.
- Bus service to hot and cold hot springs started 29/06/2017 Bus services started to hot and cold spring hot springs: Sivas Municipality started to organize bus services to Hot and Cold Çermik for the citizens to benefit from hot springs. The interest of the public in the summer; With its healing waters and promenade areas, it turned to the hot springs. Sivas Municipality, according to the demands of the citizens of both Hot Chermik and Cold Çermik Hot Springs for the bus in the day put 6. 29 starts on Thursday, June and will continue every day of the week; 08.00, 10.00, 12.00, 14.00, 16.00 and 17.00 watches from the center to the hot springs, 09.00, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 17.00 and 18.00 UM
- EGO Bus Flights from Polatlıdan to Ümitköy Metro started 31/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station 31 January bus services are starting from Wednesday. 528 will be operated between 2 and Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station. General Manager of EGO Balamir Gündoğdu said that they have accelerated the works that expand the public transportation network as well as a number of innovations in public transport services. Considering the increase in population in Polatlı District, Gündoğdu stated that a new bus line was put into service in order to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service, and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's Mustafa
- EGO's Aşti - Haymana Bus Schedules Started 15/02/2018 The Ankara-Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate has recently launched the ASI-Haymana line, 158, which started to serve as of yesterday. Moving from Haymana to Ankaray's AŞTİ station and serving on two-way basis: Hours on week: 06.45 Moving from AŞTİ 17.30 Moving from Haymana On Saturdays and Sundays: 08.30 move from
- Municipal Bus Schedules for Turkish World Cultural Park 14/07/2018 Karaman Municipality organized a bus service on Saturday and Sunday for the citizens who could not go to the Turkish World Culture Park. One of the important projects of the Municipality of Karaman and recently opened in the Turkish World Culture Park Karaman people's interest continues to increase day by day. Being the largest social and green space project in the history of the city, Türk Dünyası Kültür Parkı has become an intensive facility used by citizens at every hour of the day with its aesthetic appearance and social facilities. Karaman Municipality wants to go to the Turkish World Culture Park which has become a favorite place in a short time.
- Kahramanmaraş Kapıcam Extreme Sports Center Bus Schedules Started 11/08/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality has recently started its bus service to Kapıçam Extreme Sports Center. Due to the increasing interest in the Extreme Sports Center made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, the transportation was revised so that our citizens were not victims. Line 40 will be available on weekdays and weekends, and a special express line will be provided at the weekend Extreme Sports Center. The express line will be available from the Central Bus Station to the Kapıçam Extreme Sports Center. Central Bus Station: Kapiram Extreme Sports Center: 10: 00: 11: 00: 12: 00: 13: 00: 14: 00
- Bus Departments Started at Meram Medical Faculty Hospital 07/01/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, in addition to the existing lines 7 January Monday from Meram Medical Faculty Hospital bus services began. The route of the line ”Kılıçarslan - Meram Medical Faculty güz numbered 108; Kültürpark, Vatan Street, A. Hilmi Nalçacı Street, Rauf Denktaş Street, Şair Seyfi Street, Old Sille Street, Adakale Street, Şehit Ömer Halis Demir Street, Beyşehir Street, Meram Medical Faculty Hospital. The timetable of the line can be accessed from the tariff panels and at the web address of atus.konya.bel.tr.