Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, with the start of the summer season, 30 kilometers away from the center of Feslikan Plateau re-launched bus services. Line 501 will be available on 7 day of the week.
Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System has restarted transportation to Feslikan Plateau, which is used extensively by Antalya residents in summer months. 25 The 501 line, which starts on Tuesday, will depart from the bus station in 17.00 and will serve between Training and Research Hospital, Meltem Boulevard, Provincial Health Directorate Interchange Çakırlar and Feslikan Plateau. The line will also depart from Feslikan to Antalya every morning at 06.00.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Municipal Bus Flights with Air Condition to Kızıldağ Plateau 26/07/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 78 kilometers from the center of Karaisalı Kızıldağ Plateau 27 bus service starts from July to Friday. Adana-Karaisalı between the days of the 27 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the end of the season until the end of the season will serve public transport to Kızıldağ'a 2. HORZUM AND AFTER TEKİRDAĞ President Hüseyin Sözlü'nın according to the instructions of the multi-seat air-conditioned buses and public transport service between the districts continue uninterrupted Adana Metropolitan Municipality, in the summer months to facilitate the transportation of citizens to the plateau did. With the opening of the highland season, Adana Metropolitan Municipality organizes regular bus services to the Akçatekir plateau of Horzum and Pozantı.
- Bus Service to Varsak Plateau 17/07/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality continues to organize flights in the sweltering summer months with the slogan 'Highland Time'. Following the Saklıkent and Feslikan springs, the expedition to Varsak Plateau started. Metropolitan Municipality, Antalya is taking the plateau. Citizens who want to get rid of the sweltering and humid weather in the summer months go to the plateaus near the peaks of the Taurus Mountains. Citizens who do not have their own means of transportation find the opportunity to enjoy the highlands with the bus lines offered by the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System of the Metropolitan Municipality. TRANSPORTATION CHARGE 14 LIRA Department of Transportation Planning and Railway System
- Summer Trips from Antalya Metropolitan to Saklikent Plateau 05/07/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, winter tourism to mobilize the Saklıkent Plateau launched a summer campaign. Saklıkent is organized seven days a week. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, in the summer months in order to facilitate the public transportation to the plateaus to increase public transport days. Providing public transportation services to Saklıkent Ski Center, one of the most important winter tourism centers of Antalya, during the winter, the Metropolitan Municipality continues its flights for the Yaylacılar with the beginning of the summer season. DOUBLE TIME ON DAY The 500 line, which serves only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday as part of the winter schedule, is on demand from the public talep
- Daily bus service starts to Erciyes Mountain 31/01/2014 Daily bus services started to the Erciyes Mountain. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy transportation to those who want to go to Erciyes as a day tour during the semester, started daily bus services. From Erkilet Airport, 30 will depart from January to January and the passengers will pass through Erciyes Ski Center through the city center. Buses departing from the Erkilet Airport in 09.50 every day during the semester, will be taken to Erciyes in front of Ipeksaray Shopping Center in 10.00 and taking passengers from the Zi Evran Zawah in 10.10. For the return, the buses that will depart from Erciyes at 16.00 will follow the same route and complete their flights.
- Bus service to Erciyes Ski Center 31/12/2015 Erciyes Ski Center bus service began: Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center with the opening of the winter season was a place frequented by ski lovers. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality began to organize a bus service to Erciyes for those who want to spend their weekend holiday in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center. The bus service to Erciyes on weekends will start from Erkilet Airport for ski lovers coming from outside the city. On Saturday and Sunday, the vehicles that will move from Erkilet Airport to Erciyes as an 5 flight per day, Airport, KASKİ opposite, Çevreyol, 18. Street Police Station Front, Sivas Street Opposite Opposite, Emirgan Park, Metropolitan Municipality, Cadde