Transportation is provided by bus transfers between Kültürpark-Nilüfer and Kültürpark-Karaman Stations due to the power cut and damage to the transmission lines due to lightning strike to the catenary line at Bursaray Sırameşeler Station.
Catenary line at Bursaray Sırameşeler Station was struck by lightning at 14.43. Rail cuts stopped at this point due to power outages and damage to the wires. In order to prevent the citizens from becoming victims, bus services are being activated, and the transportation of passengers by bus is carried between Kültürpark - Nilüfer Station and Kültürpark-Karaman Stations. Railway system transportation between Kültürpark-Kestel, Karaman-Emek and Nilüfer-University continues smoothly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Quality Transportation with Environmentally Friendly Buses 07/06/2017 High quality transportation is provided by environment friendly buses: Today, the first order of environmental pollution factors, harmful gases released from vehicles to nature. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, with his work in the Public Transport area, while increasing the quality of city travel, also gives importance to the protection of the environment. Greater public transport, 2010 year by increasing the number of environmentally friendly natural gas buses contribute to environmental cleanliness. 303 KIT NATURAL GAS VEHICLE We are in the 21. century, the emerging high technology and industry, especially in large cities, the impact of increased traffic on the environment caused by increased vehicle traffic, is one of the biggest environmental problems today. This is really a…
- Transportation is provided by Snow Tunnels 13/03/2013 In many parts of the country shows the spring face, while snowfall in Bitlis continues in March. One of the places lost among the snow piles and receiving the share of snow captivity is the Five Minare Quarter in the center of Bitlis. Many single-storey detached houses in the 5 Minare Quarter are still under snow. Almost all of the houses have disappeared among the snow masses in the Five Minare Quarter, where citizens have been digging meters of snow to reach their homes. The windows of the houses are completely closed due to the snow. Snow captivity continues to take place in the neighborhood where the height of the snow exceeds the human and even the home. 7 of the Year - 8 ın
- Sivaslılar get comfortable transportation with new buses 09/03/2018 In Sivas, 2005 launched minibuses and minibuses and unfortunate and uncomplicated transportation services to the public bus system. Sivas Municipality is now changing buses to make the journey healthier, safer and more comfortable.
- Manisans Travel by Electric Buses in the New Year 17/12/2018 Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, visited the 10 electric bus which reached Manisa after the electric bus charging station. Behind the wheel of one of the buses, President Ergun, electric buses in the first months of the new year said they aim to take service. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has contributed to the solution of the traffic of Manisa by means of the new project in public transportation within the scope of transportation transformation project and also renewed the public transportation means for the citizens to make transportation more convenient and comfortable in public transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, with the new year to contribute to the solution of urban traffic problem Büyük
- How to get to Istanbul Airport by public transport? 15/04/2019 Transportation to Istanbul Airport can be provided by İETT buses and HAVAİST lines. New Airport, IETT's H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4 lines and HAVAIST's IST-1, IST-2, IST-3, IST-4, IST-5, IST-6 , İST7, IST-8, IST-9, IST-10, IST-11, IST-12, IST-13, IST-14, IST-15, IST-16, IST-17, IST-18, IST19. reachable with. IETT lines and stops: H-1 MAHMUTBEY METRO - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mahmutbey Metro - Karacaoğlan İÖO. - İnönü Street - Halkalı Street - Pirireis - 15 Temmuz Mah. - Sanayi Mahallesi - İkitelli Bridge - İstanbul Airport H-2 MECİDİYEKÖY - İSTANBUL AIRPORT line Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs - -
- How to get to Sabiha Gökçen Airport by public transport? 15/04/2019 The airport located on the Asian side of Istanbul; 40 km to Kadikoy, 12 km to Pendik and 50 km to Taksim. The TEM motorway has 1.5 km connection. It is possible to use public transportation such as bus, metro and metrobus to reach various regions of Istanbul. The following IETT lines or Havataş services can be used for transportation from the airport to the city. IETT Lines passing through Sabiha Gökçen Airport: E-3 4.LEVENT METRO - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT line E-9 BOSTANCI - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line E-10 KADIKOY-KURTKOY - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT line E-11 SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT - KADIKOY line 16S SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT X
- TCDD Strikes Short, Workers Disintegrate (Video) 03/09/2015 TCDD Strike Briefed, Workers Disbanded When Reconciliation Was Delivered: Serdar Akdogan, Chairman of Liman Is Trade Union, explained the strike in TCDD - workers gathered in front of the port of Izmir, distributed on the grounds that a consensus was reached. Agreement (CBA) upon notification that a compromise in the negotiations dağıldı.türki Heavy Industry and Service Sector Public Employers' Association (TÜHİS) and Port Business due to the ongoing and disagreements between the union 3 in the port of Izmir as of September was made strike preparations. Alsancak TCDD The workers gathered in front of the Port B Gate, formed a strike tent and hung a banner. Morning…
- Spare Parts of Ankara Metro Supplied by Domestic Manufacturers 24/06/2012 The spare parts of the Ankara Metro are supplied by domestic producers: The spare parts of the Ankara Metro, which is connected to the General Directorate of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, are supplied by the domestic manufacturer. Ankara Metro, which provided a great contribution to domestic economy and bought most of its spare parts from Turkish companies, has saved 5 million 5 thousand TL in 700 annually. In line with the Ekipman Product Localization Project yönelik, Ankara Metro, which preferred the domestic manufacturer for the supply of spare parts, introduced these parts to the Turkish companies with the iy Spare Parts and Equipment Exhibition Ankara to increase the interest. The exhibition includes the samples of the technical equipment used for the subway produced by domestic companies al
- Spare parts of Ankara Metro are supplied by domestic manufacturers 20/06/2012 In this way, the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara 5 annually, 5 million 700 thousand TL is saved. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Directorate General of EGO, Ankara Metro, which operates under the need for spare parts and equipment exhibited with local companies are introduced to the exhibition. The opening of the exhibition was organized by EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, OSTİM AŞ Chairman Orhan Aydın, Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Department Head Kemal Temiz, Ankara Metro Director Rahmi Akdoğan and many industrialists and bureaucrats. Authorities noted that the spare parts of the Ankara Metro's 80 are imported from domestic producers, and the development of the product localization project Ankara
- All kinds of infrastructure is provided for Eskişehir to become a railway industry center 18/09/2012 While there is a lack of leading sector in the defense and aviation sector in Eskişehir, a development in the railway sector seems to change the future of Eskişehir. Following the Rail Systems Cluster (RSK), which was established under the leadership of the ESO Organized Industrial Zone, the preparations for the establishment of the Railway Organized Industrial Zone came to an end. According to the information we received from the authorities to the Railway Organized Industrial Zone Hasanbey region. All infrastructure works of the railway OIZ have been completed. The region is expected to be operational as the 2015 year. Only the great importance of rail Organized Industrial Zone, which will carry the developments would radically change the future of Turkey's economy not to Eskisehir Eskisehir to ...