Providing uninterrupted transportation to Uludağ, Bursa Teleferik A.Ş. decided to offer 2 free travel for the students who brought their report card for a period of days.
The statement made from the social media account of Bursa Teleferik A.Ş., the longest ropeway line in the world with 140 kilometer with the capacity of carrying 500 cabin with thousand 9 passengers per hour, said: 2018-2019 We offer Bursa Cable Car Trip to all students who bring their report cards in June ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Field Car raced to Ilgaz Mountain Ski Center 25/01/2016 Ratings rushed to the Ilgaz Mountain Ski Area: Ilgaz Mountain in the important center of winter tourism in Turkey, ran to report the ski area with the semester break. In winter, there was a large increase in the occupancy rate of the accommodation during the semester. He came to the Ilgaz Mountain Ski Area, where he took his record, and enjoyed the talent. Located in the western Black Sea, within the borders of Çankırı-Kastamonu and preferring Ilgaz Mountain Ski Center, where snow thickness is more than one meter, citizens enjoy skiing and snowboarding and enjoying the holiday. Also, for the first time, citizens who have met with winter sports learn from the trainers the subtleties of skiing. education…
- Turkey's Transportation Minister Yildirim Announces Ratings 06/09/2013 Minister Yildirim, Turkey's Transportation Announces Ratings: Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim "Last 10 years highways 34 billion euros, railways 9 billion euros, aviation 3 billion euros, shipping to 1 billion euros and communications sector also by carrying out an investment in 6 billion euros sector in total 53 billion, we have reached an investment in euros size Marmaray end of October upon completion of the Far East we will have uninterrupted transport infrastructure in Western Europe facility "Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's transport area stating that continued on his way with large projects , "10 billion euros on highways over the last 34 years,"
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- One Week Free Cable Car Teachers in Bursa (Video) 23/11/2014 A week free of charge for ropeway teachers in Bursa: Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, increased the capacity of 12, and 13 announced that the modern ropeway, which provides access to Uludag from Bursa in minutes, will provide teachers with one week free service due to 24 November Teachers' Day. According to a written statement from the municipality, Altepe, Bursa, one of the most important features known in the city outside of the ropeway was renewed in the recent period increased capacity, modern cabins without any trouble with a great pleasure in a very short time to reach the Uludag reported that it was made possible. Underlining that the first 4 exceeds the targets by carrying more than a thousand 450 passengers per month, Altepe emphasizes that İlk
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep