A bridge passing over the train collapsed in Sylhet, Bangladesh. In the accident, one woman was killed at least 7 people, hundreds of casualties were reported.
There was an accident on the Udayon Express, which sailed between Sylhet and Bangladesh's capital Dhaka in Bangladesh. When leaving the city of Sylhet, the wagons of the passenger train passing over the bridge fell into the river with the collapse of the bridge.
About 2 hours after the accident, officials said that 65 was recovered from the wounded and 7 bodies were removed from the river. Authorities, many ambulances and security forces were referred to the accident instead of the incident may be too much loss of life, he said.
Citizens living in the region flocked to the scene they helped the survivors were observed. Search and rescue teams and work organized by citizens continues.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In New York the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river (Video-Photo Gallery) 02/12/2013 In New York, the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river: at least one 4 died as a train hit the road in New York; 11 injured in 63. The 7 wagon of the train belonging to the Metropolitan Transportation Directorate (MTA) derailed due to excessive speed before reaching New York's Spuyten Duyvil station at 7.30 on Sunday morning. One of the wagons drifting to the Hudson rivershould stand on the edge at the last minute. 135 firefighter dispatched to the scene, continues work. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo arrives in the region, according to initial determinations that 4 is dead omo
- Bangladesh delegation visits IETT 02/06/2012 The delegation from Bangladesh visited IETT and got information about public transportation services and metrobus in Istanbul. MAN Siddique, the undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Bangladesh, and a five-member delegation of transportation and environment managers, visited IETT for the Metrobus line in Dhaka, Bangladesh and visited the Akyolbil Center and metrobus line in the Kağıthane Garage. Then, IETT 's head office located in the head office of the general vice president of the guests. Hasan Özçelik and Maşuk met with Mete met with the role and importance of municipal and local government in mass transportation and metrobus. At the meeting…
- Bangladesh Railways Committee's Visit to Tülomsaş 21/12/2017 Governor Özdemir Çakacak with Bangladesh Parliamentary Member of the Parliamentary Committee and Railroads My Wife Chowdhury met in TÜLOMSAŞ. Railways area showing rapid development in recent years and more employees to develop their trade relations with Turkey Bangladesh, Chairman of Committee on Railways More wife Chowdhury and his delegation sent to Turkey to engage in a series of investigations. Bangladesh Member of Parliament and Railways Committee Chairman Chowdhury and his delegation to Turkey to see and Eskişehir voicing delighted to welcome the Governor to Age reported that very old continued to develop relations between the strength of the two countries. Governor Çakacak, Rail Systems Val
- People in Bangladesh Travel on Train Wagons 16/08/2018 People in the world's most populous Bangladesh, Dhaka, the capital of Dhaka, especially in the morning and evening because of the low train service to ride the people are almost competing with each other. People can not find a place in the wagons that fill up in minutes to go out on the train sleeps or sitting. During the last 7 year in the capital, Dhaka, asleep on the train, a person close to 100 died. 554 people walking on the train, wearing the headphones 56 people walking in the railway lost their lives. Although the authorities could not prevent travel on the train due to the low number of flights and the majority of the population, the train banned standing and walking while on the move dolayı
- Xena Shrine 1 Injured 23/09/2014 1 Injured: The construction of the ongoing bridge construction in Biga district of Çanakkale collapsed and 1 workers were injured. According to the information received; The construction of the Hacı Madam Bridge, which is located on the ring road in Biga district, continued during the concrete throwing work. During the collapse of the bridge construction, Fatih Altintas was injured. While Altintas is being taken to hospital, the lifting of the collapsed part continues. Investigations continue on the bridge which has received environmental security.
- 2 bridge collapsed due to excessive rainfall in Trabzon 20/10/2014 Due to excessive rainfall in Trabzon, the 2 bridge collapsed: rainfall in the Eastern Black Sea Region affected the life negatively. In Akçaabat district, two bridge flows have become unusable due to the rising streams. In the Eastern Black Sea region, rainfall affected the life negatively. In the Akçaabat district, two bridges have become unusable due to the increasing creeks. Yomra District Sarıtaş Plateau and Zigana Mountain first snow fell. Çileklidüz village bridge in the Akçaabat district and the historical Şehitlik bridges in 2 kilometers collapsed in the middle due to the flow of the streams. Ak
- High-speed train line bridge collapsed construction (Video) 12/11/2012 The high-speed train Project (YHT) collapsed while the bridge workers in the coastal area of Derince District were working under the new line works between Gebze Izmit. 3 heavy 7 worker injured in the incident. The wounded were taken to hospitals by ambulances. Derince District 'Wonderland' known as the children's amusement parks, casinos and restaurants took place in the construction of the bridge at the entrance of the beach. The bridge of the High Speed Train Project between Gebze and Izmit, one of the culverts and bridges of the Derince passage, was connected with all the bars of the construction and the concrete was collapsed. 4 was injured below and 3 was injured on the bridge. A large number of Olay
- High-speed train line bridge collapsed construction (Video) 12/11/2012
The high-speed train Project (YHT) collapsed while the bridge workers in the coastal area of Derince District were working under the new line works between Gebze Izmit. 3 heavy 7 worker injured in the incident. The wounded were taken to hospitals by ambulances. Derince District 'Wonderland' known as the children's amusement parks, casinos and restaurants took place in the construction of the bridge at the entrance of the beach. The bridge of the High Speed Train Project between Gebze and Izmit, one of the culverts and bridges of the Derince passage, was connected with all the bars of the construction and the concrete was collapsed. 4 was injured below and 3 was injured on the bridge. On the event Olay
- Marmaray Project's Gebze Pass Bridge Pier collapsed 1 Workers Injured 07/05/2013 As a result of the collapse of the construction during the construction of the bridge in Gebze District of Kocaeli within the scope of MARMARAY Project, 1 was injured. A few seconds before the accident, the shift manager who noticed that the construction collapsed, 12 rescued the worker. The scaffolds of the bridge which will take place from Gebze High Technology Institute, which forms part of Gebze leg of Marmaray Project, could not withstand the weight during the concrete casting and collapsed. A few seconds before the incident, where 12 workers were working, the shift chief, who noticed the mobility at the dock, shouted, "Everyone should get away from the piers." 3-4 all of the workers escaped from there in seconds, only the 56-year-old Hasan Kumlu was injured when the escape. Kumlu, Anadolu Medical Center Kum
- Bridge Crashes North of Copenhagen 29/09/2014 The bridge collapses in the North of Copenhagen: The bridge between the cities of Gamle Holte and Helsingor in the north of Copenhagen collapsed, but there were no casualties. BRIDGED UNDER THE BRIDGE The bridge between Gamle Holte and Helsingor cities on the busiest highway in the country collapsed yesterday at 21.30 ranks. On the highway connecting Denmark to Helsingor-Helsingborg via Sweden, it was normally the busiest traffic in the country, preventing possible loss of life under the bridge during the hours of the accident. Authorities, the bridge was investigated that the cause of the collapse of the debris removal and the motorway to open the traffic again said it may take a few days. Area…