86-year-old Mustafa Yilmaz, who was hit by a train accident in Bandırma district of Balikesir, lost his life.
The 17 September Express, which runs the Bandırma-İzmir passenger voyage, shortly after the departure from the Bandirma Train Station, 86-year-old Mustafa Yilmaz, who did not hear the warning, noticed the person walking on the rails in the Kuşcenneti neighborhood. Train engineer stopped the accident after Kazdana Health teams reported. Accident in a short time instead of the medical team determined that the old man lost his life.
Initiation of the investigation into the accident, due to the incident, the train returned to normal for a while.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Manisada Old Man Struck by Train 24/02/2018 The old man who was hit by Uşak Express in Salihli district of Manisa lost his life. According to information obtained from the event, Mithatpaşa neighborhood Altınordu occurred in the pedestrian crossing. Izmir Uşak and made the morning 07.30 Basmane Gardan moving TCDD Transport Inc. belonging to the engineer Şükrü T. 32601 administration under the command Xnumx year-old Zeynel Besim Uysal was hit. Uysal severely injured by the impact, the first intervention at the scene after the medical teams were taken to the State Hospital Salihli. Uysal, died despite all the interventions. Police have launched an investigation into the accident and killed Zaynel Besim Uysal, who died as a result of a train crash, in Salihli.
- Old Man Struck by Passenger Train Lost His Life 09/03/2014 Elderly Man Struck by Passenger Train: The old man was killed in a level crossing of the passenger train in Malatya. The accident took place in the Babuktu level crossing of the railway route in the city center. According to information obtained, the Adana-Elazig voyage of the Euphrates Express while on the way, trying to cross over the tracks Ali Kaya (80) was hit. Rock removed from the ambulance instead of the Malatya State Hospital Kaya, despite all the intervention could not be saved. The investigation is ongoing.
- Old man lost his life under accelerated train 02/06/2013 Old man lost his life under the accelerated train The old man who wanted to cross the level crossing in Adana stopped by an accelerated train as a result of his foot hanging on the tracks. Adana Merkez Seyhan District Yeşilevler District incident, Necmettin Coskun (81), wanted to cross the railway level crossing to go home. Coşkun, who did not notice that the barriers were closed, fell on the rails and fell to the ground. Coşkun remained under the accelerated train to the direction of Mersin when the citizens were running to help. Coşkun lost his life on the spot while the 112 Emergency teams arrived. The old man's son who lost his father in front of his eyes said Göz
- Old Man Died by the Train 03/06/2016 The Old Man who was hit by the train died: the incident occurred on the train tracks opposite the Asri Cemetery in Elazığ-Diyarbakır road. In Elazığ, the old man hit by the train lost his life. The event, the Elazığ-Diyarbakır road occurred on the train tracks across the Asri Cemetery. According to information obtained from the house early in the morning to go to the animal market Hacı Şahisamil Gül (64) when the relatives could not hear the news, the situation reported to the police. In the meantime, a citizen, next to the train tracks, seeing a corpse, the situation informed the security forces. The body was identified as Haci Şahismail Gül. Gul died as a result of a train crash by passing the rails in the early morning hours.
- Elderly Woman Lost Her Life under the Train 16/09/2014 Elderly Woman Lost Her Life: A woman of 92 who wanted to cross the highway in Salihli District of MANİSA was killed by a train. The incident occurred in the evening Fehdzipaşa Street Salihli. Şehriban Candan, who wanted to cross the highway by using a level crossing, was left under the 33361 freight train at Machinist İdris Memiş administration. Candan, who drifted about 30 meters under the train, died at the scene. Candan's lifeless body was learned that she lived alone morgue Salihli State Hospital removed. Initiating an investigation into the accident, the train departed around 1 hours.