Horses were taken to the zoo. After the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality stopped phaeton activities in Antalya as of June 10, the horses were brought to the new zoo in Antalya.
Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek, at a press conference before the feast 10 as of June announced that they had decided to stop the carriage activities in Antalya and prohibit traffic. Mayor Böcek said horse owners or one of their families would be employed in the municipality and horses would be taken to the zoo. President Muhittin examples Bug's decision to Turkey, had gathered greatly appreciated.
10 in Antalya As of June (today), carriage activities ended. The horses running to the carriages were taken to the Antalya Zoo by the Metropolitan Municipality. Yeşildere neighborhood by the owners of the Metropolitan Municipality officials delivered to the 40 horse trucks moved to Antalya Zoo.
with its vast natural habitats, one of Turkey's largest surrender to Antalya Zoo horses are prepared for them, they left the living area. Horses will live in healthier conditions in their new nests.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic Training for Little Girls at Tarsus Zoo 30/01/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality gave holiday cards to Tarsus Animal Park free of charge for all students who took their report cards as a holiday. After the trip to the Animal Park, the Traffic Training Tool of the Department of Transportation hosted the children for training. Spring Break because of all in Turkey report the excitement of students who live holiday that best ratings for Tarsus Zoo free of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, recognition and animals of the children was enabled through both the fun. Providing the opportunity to visit the Animal Park free of charge for the students of Primary and Secondary level during the entire semester, the Metropolitan Municipality offers indeki
- Floated in the Garden of the House (Video) 26/01/2014 Tom Miller, who has been interested in trains since his childhood, has built a unique railroad in the world to his farm yard. Based on his childhood as the shanty of trains, Miller fascinated everyone with the railway he laid for his ranch. Tom Miller, who designed mini-model vehicles, laid a railroad in the garden of his farm, which he bought. HOUSE SOLD OUTs In the form of the arrival of the train rails and a train and the train that brings the railroad wagons, the train goes all day. The bridges are now selling this interesting house with intersections and tunnels. 3.5 is selling its farm in Oregon, USA.
- TCDD 4.Bölge Office of the Sivas Education Center Directorate 02/12/2015 TCDD 4.Bölge Sivas Education Center Directorate building and landscaping around the building of the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE TCDD 4 Zone Establishment of the Environment of the Sivas Education Center Office and Landscaping Construction Work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 166690 1-Administration a) Address: Muhsin Yazicioglu Bulvari NO: 2 58080 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462231332 c) İhale
- Bahçeşehir-Ambarlı and Bahçeşehir-Silivri Commuter Line Projects 25/03/2012 According to the prepared 2020 Olympic plan, the suburban line goes to the Olympic village. In the picture below, the red line on the left shows the planned line. Everything is at the speed of the tortoise, if not the Olympics. 100,000 stadium stadium for the possibility of Olympic arrangement, spend millions of years there, let it stand empty for years. The main investment is now. Source: istanbul2020.com.tr
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Uludağ Economy Summit Ends 01/04/2013 Li Uludag Economy Summit düzenlen which is the main theme of the li New Opportunity Window olan organized in cooperation with Bursa Governorship and Capital and Ekonomist magazines, was completed. Held at the Grand Yazici Hotel in Uludag, the summit's first day, just before the opening speech, exports and aims to increase the competitiveness of the exporters of Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), Factoring Association and signed a cooperation protocol between Turkish Eximbank. Mr. Hasan Rahvalı, CEO of Ağaoğlu Group of Companies, CEO of Capital and Ekonomist, Rauf Ateş, Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput and Hürriyet Gazetecilik Chairman of the Board of Directors Ü
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- International Sarikamis Cup ended 23/12/2013 International Sarikamish Cup ended: by Turkey Ski Federation Cup races held in Erzurum with the participation of athletes from the 10 63 country has been completed. by Turkey Ski Federation, 10 63 athletes from countries which was held in Erzurum with the participation of "International Sarikamish Cup" ended. In the second day of the tournament organized in Palandöken Ski Center, slalom races were held. On the last day of the race as he struggled to enter the degree of athletes in the women Daşdemir from Turkey Tugba first, second Irem Leader, Iranian athletes Foroughi Abai was third. Hossein Shemshaki Saveh won first place in Iran while Nikos Bonou from Greece won second place and Iranian sportsman Porya Shemshaki Saveh came third. Erkek
- Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended (Video) 25/02/2014 Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended: 7 in Sochi, Russia. The Winter Olympic Games ended after the closing ceremony. 22 in Sochi. The closing ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games ended. The 22 thousand-person Fisht Olympic Stadium in the Sochi Olympic Park was the scene of a grand ceremony as in the opening. Russian President Vladimir Putin also attended the ceremony, where the President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Thomas Bach, many diplomats, IOC members and the presidents of the Olympic Committee of the countries fighting in the games were present. Cultural and artistic examples that reflect the spirit of Russia in general at the closing ceremony.
- Ski Referee's Course Ended 11/12/2014 Referee Course Ended Skiing: Ski Referee Course carried out between Turkey Ski Federation Army in December 8 10-ended. 15 trainees from 62 attended the Ski Referee Course which was held in Ordu and lasted three days. Cengiz Uludağ, the President of the Central Committee of the Ski Federation, stated that they are happy to open a course in Ordu. There was a serious participation in the course. In the course of three days, trainees were given the first two days of theoretical training, and the last day we completed our course with practical training on snow in the Çambaşı Plateau. L